Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
communication problem...
i think they need to sit down and talk about their problems...
he thinks she don't love him and she thinks he had not accepted her as his wife...
nice choice ...i mean karan...he is someone maan should be jealous of...love u rajeev...
thanks for pm... hope they solve their problems fast...
precap...hhmm...looks like some hot scenes are waiting for us
count soon.. 
pinku33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

y hate karan. he is a lovable character. i decided to give him a face then only but cudnt fix it. but now it was necessary as the character is here to stay.

Yeah...But maan will be jealous and Sad due to Karan and Geet friendship...I cant see Maan in pain ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But i am loving this track...Just first sight of Karan and Geet made him confess this much...way to go๐Ÿ˜†
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: niddzz

hey sanju...!!๐Ÿ˜Š

1st of all THANK U SO MUCH 4 D LOOONNNGGG UPDATE...!!!
LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT...!!!

hmm...so geet came alone to the party bcoz of her weakness due to the accident and her recovering process...!!
maan babu was so engrossed wid ppl and client around him that din realize she has arrived and was approaching her...!!!!!
geet was truly elegantly dressed 4 the party...!!! if maan would have introduced her as his wife they would have made a deadly couple in front of the world...but i guess maan doesnt blive in PDA...!!!
all the eyes were on geet...girls envied her...and men drolled over her...but maan failed to notice her presence and only realized wen was  forced by Mrs Taneja...!!!
maan couldnt make his way to meet her in the party inspite of him willing to...not accepted...MSK cannot b stopped 4m doin what he realli wants to...so he din try hard to reach her...!!!
he was not liking what he was seeing...he accepts it or not...he din lyk how geet was comfortable wid karan all d way and how friendly they looked...!!
i loved karan...reason 1: u introduced Rajeev khandelwal as karan...and
                  reason 2: he was being an actual gentleman and friend...!!! he took real good care of her, even was worried abt her food and was by her side wen she was toiling all alone in the party...!!
karans parents kno geet and karans mom wants her as her bahu...lage raho aunty...!! karan asked her mom not to talk abt her marriage as she doesnt like it and was also worried that she might not talk to him...he is so adorable he ran to search her...and also stated his worry abt her not have eaten anything...!!
after listening to karans mom maan suddenly realizes that she is his...OMG happy realization...lol(sarcastically)
ohhh...so MSK was not at peace ...was it bcoz geet suddenly left and her cellfone was switched off or was it bcoz KARAN WAS MISSING TOO...!!! so what took MSKs peace ????
He stayed at the party, he had to....ohh so there is sumthin MSK can b forced to do...!!!
i ssly dont understand maan...what does he want ????
suddenly out of nowere he is cuming and kissing her claiming her...why ???
he is screaming and saying tum sirf MSK ki hoo...is it out of love or possessiveness and the fact that he cant see her wid sum1 else or he cant see her behaving all friendly wid sum odr guy ao he cant hear ppl talkin abt her marriage...???  why was that sudden claim 4 ??? i fail to understand his behaviour...he cant publically acknowledge her...and out of blue he can say TUM SIRF MERI HO...kab se dude ????
i dont want geet to approve him to kiss her...not so easily...!!!
i understand geet is unsecured ...why will she not b ???
even to his office staff he is so called eligible bachelor...!!!!
if MSK is a man of actions geet is a woman of words...so if maan really wants to claim her as his why dont he claim her in her way...c'mon she is not askin him to get her stars 4m the sky...all she wants is public acknowledgement...he does that and geet is ready to melt in his arms...then he wont have to assure himself and also her by saying TUM MERI HO and all...!!!
geet-pari-pinky convo was so their type...!!!
dev-NT arranged the party...chalo ye kuch to aacha karte hai...lol
dadi wanted her friends to meet her badi bahu...!!! and that too as a surprise...how cute ..!!

readin the precap...me cant make out anythin...but if maan does sumthin wen geet is not in her complete senses...he will regret...she will withdraw herself completely 4m him ...she is in vulnerable situation ...so many thins are goin on in her mind wich she cant share wid any1... in all this if they get physically close she only knows what she will do ...!! maan was waiting 4 her signal b4 kissing her so b4 moving forward ...maan babu sambhal lena apne aap ko...!!!
I DONT WANT GEET TO GIVE IN SO EASILY...!!! LET MAAN WORK HARD...WHY ALWAYS HIM...WEN HE THINKS HE WILL STAY AWAY 4M HER...she has to do that...now when he wants to clain her...why should she give in..!!! why is it always abt him...??? BIG NO...GEET TADPANA USE>>>>I M WITH U ...!!!

sanju sorry if u felt bad anywere...din mean to offend u ...just too much involved into the story that couldnt stop mahself...!!!

thank u for the looong comment.
i will clear some points for u. like what i thought while writing.
maan can behave aandha at times. he was and never will be a perfect gentleman.
karan's character has been woven of a perfect gentleman. rarely found species. he will always be lovable. i thought rajeev will suit him most.
the geet and karan missing together was the final nail.
he will never flaunt his wife. if she is by his side then also he will like less persons to look at her. he is possesive.
passion had been building a longtime. he had feelings he was suppressing. finally got it she is different from sameera.
geet's innocence can melt any. and 1 yr is sufficient time.
kissing bcoz she has been tempting him. the convo was sneak peek but when she showed him the MB. she moved the barriers.
maan wont get thru with announcements. he doesnt know what she wants. moreover they will make more mistakes.

malfoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates !!!!!!! am eagerly waiting for the next part
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks 4 da pm for both part 46 n 47. The updates were awesome n spectacular. Loved the pics. Poor Geet, wants a public declaration. Maan wants her. At last... do update soon. waiting๐Ÿ˜Š

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fab update
cant wait
update soon
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates sanjeevani...
good msk atleast confessed a bit...hope geet realises his love for her...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 47
OMG that was just excellent...
sigh loved it so much...
and i want more update...
selfish i know cant stop myself from demanding...
wow Maan is so possessive...
why didnt u tell me Karan was RAJEEV?
am so angry at u...
but just lovely part...
Geet was looking so beautiful...
no one knows Maan is now married...
only the family knows and no other soul...
poor Geet shes attracted to Maan but hurt that Maan has not introduced her or not announced his marriage...
Sasha is a chipkoo...
Pari and Pinky were too cute...
cont ASAP dear...
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...this is am awesome ff...r they gonna kiss or not?...i hope maan acknowledges her publicly...update soon
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haila
aaj to
maaja aa gaya