Posted: 12 years ago
wow fantabulas...
awesome upd...
lov it...
so geet wanted pd
heermeher thumbnail
Hello Geet kab iski hogayee haan

btw i felt something missing here when they return to the party till the time he so called propose to her.

He doesnot even tell anyone that he is married here he is accepting his luv to her

Dont you think any girl will be confused and that too a girl who doesnot even knw how does it feel being luved

I m feeling you are partial towards maan here and you didnt mention why was he all of sudden so goody with her.  Just to kiss her he arranged so much is it he didnt even bother to know whether she had something to eat or not is tho acha Karan tha atleast he was worried about her food. 

Dont tell me he couldnt get the time in the whole party to come and meet her infront of everyone that sounds pathetic for MAAN sigh khurana and when karan's parents where talking he was dreaming yaar usko sach mein pata nahi lagta kab dream karna chaiye kab nahi 😑  Any girl will feel unsecured in this situation when this guy doesnot even bother to come and talk to her in the party now he says y didnt she come to him hypocrite.

Kudos to the write for this part no doubt about it πŸ‘ thanks sanju yaar bura mat mana he mera view tha
Edited by heermeher - 12 years ago
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: heermeher

Hello Geet kab iski hogayee haan

btw i felt something missing here when they return to the party till the time he so called propose to her.

He doesnot even tell anyone that he is married here he is accepting his luv to her

Dont you think any girl will be confused and that too a girl who doesnot even knw how does it feel being luved

I m feeling you are partial towards maan here and you didnt mention why was he all of sudden so goody with her.  Just to kiss her he arranged so much is it he didnt even bother to know whether she had something to eat or not is tho acha Karan tha atleast he was worried about her food. 

Dont tell me he couldnt get the time in the whole party to come and meet her infront of everyone that sounds pathetic for MAAN sigh khurana and when karan's parents where talking he was dreaming yaar usko sach mein pata nahi lagta kab dream karna chaiye kab nahi 😑  Any girl will feel unsecured in this situation when this guy doesnot even bother to come and talk to her in the party now he says y didnt she come to him hypocrite.

Kudos to the write for this part no doubt about it πŸ‘ thanks sanju yaar bura mat mana he mera view tha

dnt worry heer. i wont be partial to maan. he wont get anything so easily. geet is focussed on what she wants. and wont budge. wait for next part before rating me partial. she didnt kiss him. the child woman has her fancies. 

i dnt mind u people commenting and writting ur views. its ur view and i respect them. i also get to analyse my characters and keep a check on how i want to mould my characters into. these feedback also help me see if im telling what i want to convey. u dnt know what i have in store so plzzz go ahead and comment. i will keep defending my characters as they r my children. 

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
hiii dear...
read the update...well it was simply marvelous...and thnxx for giving such a long update...
well i am still not happy with maan...just because he is jealous and feeling possessive...suddenly he remembers that geet is his wife...
geet shud play hard and shud not submit to his seduction tactics...

he needs to be taught a befitting lesson by geet...
will be waiting for ur next lovely update

reva
heermeher thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

dnt worry heer. i wont be partial to maan. he wont get anything so easily. geet is focussed on what she wants. and wont budge. wait for next part before rating me partial. she didnt kiss him. the child woman has her fancies. 

i dnt mind u people commenting and writting ur views. its ur view and i respect them. i also get to analyse my characters and keep a check on how i want to mould my characters into. these feedback also help me see if im telling what i want to convey. u dnt know what i have in store so plzzz go ahead and comment. i will keep defending my characters as they r my children. 

Nahi yaar i was just joking on u being partial on maan as i know with intro u have definetely made geet's character strong she wont stop unless she gets what she wants hope she burst out what she had in her mind
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi...lovely.wonderful.awesome.terrific.four words but not expressing enough for what i feel about today's update - not only for the content but also for the care you take to meet our demands. thanks😳

firstly, again thanks to you - i really caught up with one part before my meeting. and here i am after finishing the other part after my meeting.

secondly, hmm it seems you listened to all our demands. you included Geet in the party but she was not introduced. you even kept a small effort of a dance.

finally, to the story. loved how you made it clear that dadi,dev and nt wanted geet to meet everybody. loved her interaction with Karan and his family, Pari and Pinky. it was really nice to know that Geet is treasured by whoever she knows. Karan was a true friend and gentleman and loved JM's dialogue on his son - a very perfect family, i must say.Was immensely surprised by the driver and Sandeep's attitude - they are so loyal...its praiseworthy. All of Geet's reactions were perfect - her behavior, her conversation...

What I am truly disappointed with today is Maan. I had hoped for more from him. He was perfectly aware about nobody knowing Geet and he could have cared a bit more. While I understand his introvert nature, I would have wanted him to be a little bit more forthcoming - he was totally non-reactive to all conversation about Geet - it might be he was too absorbed in his thoughts - but somehow today I expected him to be different. His way of claiming Geet in the end was nice - but I agree with the surprised reaction Geet gave - she spends hours without acknowledgement and at the end Maan comes and tells "Tum meri ho" - it gives confused signals...I didnt understand if the kiss happened - but it shouldnt...

Apologies if today I criticised Maan a bit too much, but its just my POV ... 

Love you Sanju, for your writing and your attention to your audience...you truly deserve all the love you get in this forum and I hope you get much moreπŸ˜ƒ
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

Oh thanks S for writing this, even i did not like Maan behaving pathetic, ofcourse Geet should not allow him to kiss her gud going, but this part is killing me somewhere, sorry no offense to your writing but, it was simply awesome, but Maan treating Geet like this I do not like it

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Great part Sanju!! Thanks for the long..long Update!! The pictures added more charm to the already very charming update!! Is he really near her or is she dreaming the whole thing??
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum part
and very big part
thanx for thatπŸ‘
but i felt he may say abt her...and pls atleast onece make them to expressesd taht tehy r love with eachother
this passionis love only plsss
make them to think ab this once...pls make there nght to be gud...

make them to say that passion tings plsss
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part...luvd it...Cont soon