Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago

cant wait till tomorrow... finally he s showing his love to her...omg maan singh khurana claiming geet as his, only his... wow wow wow...u made my day dear. πŸ˜Š
Loved the update!! Maan experiencing possessiveness, jealousy...wow! A barrage of feelings seems to have exploded inside him. And he came straight to the point. She is his! Simply put!

And Geet...within the tumult of all the emotions she has been experiencing past few days, ever since she read that interview, seems like she has been able to focus on what her heart actually wants...the recognition of being His! Not simply put...but making the world know is all ways possible!

But seems like a storm is brewing on the horizon.

The pics were lovely. Brought back memories of days gone by...and created some beautiful new ones here. 

Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
Originally posted by change12

loved the  story love the wording loved everything about it  today was the first day i started reading this ff and have read it complete in 1 day what ever u have wrote from  page 1 till now   loved it to the core can't wait for next updated post it soon...

welcome to opposites attract.
hope u keep enjoying it. the next part is there. 
please kuch lovely shovely romance dikhavo ab to maneet k beech mein...😍
well even though women are from different planet I know Maan wanted to do it privately, but why is he not introducing her as his wife, just bcoz he wants to keep the media away from his personal life...
ofcourse every girl wants that her husband introduces her as his wife and Geet is no different.

I think what Maan is doing is wrong, ofcourse I am really not happy with this...and dare if Maan claims that Geet is his, r 😑 i will kill him 😑 he has no right on her 😑
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
So finally The Maan Singh Khurana is JEALOUS...

Tum sirf meri ho...

Wow I loved it...

Nice update Sanju...

Waiting for next one...
Edited by PoojaMishty - 12 years ago
Sanju trust me...I have no words to praise your updateπŸ‘...just amazing, superb, awesome, wonderfulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

so here is the moment ...Tum meri ho. Sirf meri.😍😍😍...i can sense its gonna be an interesting twist in their story...you have cut the update at a perfect point...the snaps from Pee Loo sequence suited perfectly well to the situation...it is one of the most memorable sequence in GHSP...and you maintained the same magic in your FF tooπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ‘
waiting eagerly for next update...update soon!!!
πŸ‘

Amazing update n rlly long part...πŸ‘Thank a lot ..πŸ€—.ohh ho maan jealous ..LOL I am loving it..next part was awesomeee...Hayeee maan kissed geet..☺️.after reading the precap I'm curious to know wht will happen next...πŸ˜‰your FF is  better than GHSP these days...πŸ˜†

The best part was dis..my fav... 😳

Tum meri ho. Sirf meri.

Aapki? Her words were choked and merely a whisper.

Haan sirf meri'. Maan Singh Khurana ki. He repeated as he nuzzled his nose behind her ears.

u rocked again..πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈconti soon...πŸ˜‰

Edited by _G1234_ - 12 years ago
superb part...  waiting for tomorrow eagerly...
SORRY BUT IM NOT LIKNG ALL KHURANNA'S IGNORING GEET'S STATUS IN THEIR FAMILY!!! How could they???