pls cont 
Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
i m gonna comment after reading both the parts

Edited by _G1234_ - 12 years ago

CONTINUED PART 47  FROM PAGE 137

He turned and before he cud bash them, both of them moved away from the door.

Knowing his anger, driver said meekly. Wo saab unke paas camers tha na isiliye.

Maan was confused at his excuse but he then glared at sandeep as to what is he doing here when he is supposed to be with Geet.

Sandeep ' sir vo madam andar thi isiliye. Media walon ke jaane ka wait kiya.

He was perplexed what geet was doing in his car. She had left around 2 hrs ago.

Driver - Saab madam ki car kisiko drop karne chali gayi thi aur agar mein drop karne jaata aur aapko car chahiye hota to' madam ne kaha unki tabiyat thik nahi hai vo car mein hi rahengi.

Vo 2 hrs se yahan hai to tum phone karke chale jaate mein dusri car se aa jata.

Sandeep ' sir unhone aapko phone karne se maana kiya. Vo wait karengi bola.

Maan fumed at geet's stupidity of waiting in the car while he was tensed about her in the party. he opened the door and he sat he saw geet cuddled up in the seat and sleeping. She had lifted her foot up and was leaning on the seat sideways. He went close to her and touched her she instantly melted into his arms finding warmth as she was cold. The driver had switched on the AC on low for her.

He was still contemplating on waking her up when his phone rang. Geet got up in his arms and was confused to find herself there. It was dev's call informing that he must come back if not far away as they had some impt guests who were late. Maan kept the phone on hold and looked at geet.

Can we go back for 5 min. I have an old client there. I will wrap up fast.

Hhhmmm.

R u fine? U can come with me na?

Hhhmm she nodded. Arranging her disheveled sari.

They entered the party again this time together. 

Only few guests were left. Maan walked to his client. Before they reached them geet excused herself.

I will wait for u there. She pointed to the decorated gazebo at one side of the area. They moved in their directions.

Geet was still thinking of his peculiar behaviour when she felt his warmth behind her. he stood just behind her and enhaled her scent. She didn't move initially but when his breaths on her hair started to create new feelings she moved a bit to create some distance. He moved and held her by her hand and then shoulder, and kissed her hair. 

His hands slowly glided on hers and then his fingers laced with hers. She gasped with her eyes closed. His touch gave her tremors. He bent his head and kissed on her shoulder. The touch of his lips burned her. Her eyes were wide and she inhaled deeply before shutting her eyes again.

She was red, her blush gushed thru her face to her neck. She moved to hold the pillar before her legs turned jelly and gave her away. Maan slipped his hand on from her waist to her stomach to stop her from leaving.

He came closer and whispered in her ears.

Tum meri ho. Sirf meri.

Aapki? Her words were choked and merely a whisper.

Haan sirf meri'. Maan Singh Khurana ki. He repeated as he nuzzled his nose behind her ears.

He tried to hold her from back and make her sway to the soft faded music that reached their ears from the party. She resisted. He moved from one side and kissed her forehead, then both her eyes. She sighed every time his lips touched her soft skin. His lips seemed to be hot charcoal on her cold skin.

He looked at her and asked softly in his hoarse voice.

Tum puri party mere paas kyu nahi ayi?

Aap busy the'

Tumhare liye nahi. Mein tumko aapne paas chahta tha.

Aapne to mujhe dekha bhi nahi.

Meine tumse kabhi nazar hatai hi nahi.

He lifted her chin with his index finger to kiss her. He looked into her eyes to seek permission. Permission to claim her lips, permission to make their relation special. He knew how much she wud cherish her first kiss and he wanted it to be special for her but only when she is ready. His passion filled eyes looked deeply into hers to find the passion to have him.

Her hands were placed on his chest and all she wanted right now was he goes and shouts and tells everyone that she is his wife. His confessions of his love were going on deaf ears as all she wanted was him claiming her as his in public. She cudnt understand his deep love which he wud rarely be able to put to words in public for the introvert he was. This was the first step of his acceptance but the wound in her heart blinded all her sensibility to think straight.

She wanted to be his but publicly and he wanted to have her as only his. Both wanted the same thing but cudnt communicate as they didn't understand other's platform.

Its truly said men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

so how was it??? still more to come. but tommorow.

thanks to deeps and keenu for the pics. they helped me cut short the time.
plzzz do comment.

PRECAP
maan softly slid his hands behind to unclasp her blouse. he was feeling awkward as to what she wud do when she regaings consciousness.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
yar sanju u r making us glued to ur FF ... good going buddy 👏
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
wow am waiting for the surprise ,,,,
finallly maan accepted his feeling ..
i wish he does wat geet s expecting .

Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
loved the  story love the wording loved everything about it  today was the first day i started reading this ff and have read it complete in 1 day what ever u have wrote from  page 1 till now   loved it to the core can't wait for next updated post it soon...
nice update...geet is very upset knowing that maan is still recognised as bachelor...awesome...waiting 4 another update.do it fast...
nice update...liked it...cont soon
loved the update... i mean it was very nice... loved MSK's jealousy... cant wait for tomorrow...