Fan Fictions

Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 87

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice part..I feeling bad for Geet..I hope she don't attend party..make any excuse..Even she attend party what Maan going to intro her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 123pritha

i live in delhi

hey thats cool u mean live where MAANEET live ... πŸ˜‰

well so what u do ??? πŸ˜ƒ
khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjeevani09

sorry gals i dozed off near my laptop. it was on when i thought i will update it i closed my eyes and slept. im updating it right now.

its ok SANJU actually mein bhi ludak gai thi ... πŸ€£

aur abhi college mein hn ...🀒 UPDATE  padhi nai hai abhi ...  but i m happy k u ne UPDATE kar diya ... πŸ€—
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww felt very bad for emotionally hurt geet😭...
Maan came all the way back just for Geet n 4 that he deserve a big bear hug πŸ€—... but y he never talk abt Geet? chalo talk shawk na kare but atleast Bachelor ka tag tu khatam kare naπŸ˜†... it will give peace to Poor soul GEETπŸ˜‰

PreCap: Party tymπŸ₯³ do sumthing mastt n jhakass for Geet so she can also enjoy... 😊ik tu physical cut or dosra emotional hurt😭...
BOHAT NAINSAFI HAIπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Loved the updateπŸ‘

cont soon...😊
Edited by NayabSaher - 12 years ago
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved this update as well...it was really really good πŸ˜†

I can see quite contrary views from the IF members on the behavior of Maan ...

Well I am quite fine with the way it is going...Ofcourse Geet wants to make this marriage work but she has not explicitly shown in her actions that she feels anything for Maan apart from trust and a sense of friendship. Her behavior towards the family has been like a member and her bonding with Dadi very close - but the whole family loves her back as much as well - there is no doubting that in their actions. 

As for the magazine, i guess from when Geet came to Delhi, they have kept her identity hidden so that she is not barred from leading a normal life and also bcoz she was not used to being a public figure. Thats Dadima and Maan's way of protecting her from the outside world and media and letting her live a simple life- which i guess is praiseworthy. 

I really have no answers in my mind about why the marriage wasnt disclosed - you would need to tell me this. But I will not bash Maan - he in his own way is feeling for Geet and his actions show it...its more than just protection for a family member - its attraction, friendship, sense of trust and comfort, protectiveness,possessiveness and many more...

I have no expectations from the party - i dont know if you want her to be there or not .. but i know her family will not do injustice to her and nor will you... i just see a dance coming up after other failed dance situations between them πŸ˜ƒ

But I am looking forward to your early post to pacify the readers here πŸ˜†
Edited by mystique_girl - 12 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear...
poor  geet   she  was  injured  na...n  she  feel  bad  abt  magazine...hmm... interesting...looking  fwd...

Saams thumbnail
Oh...she's so sad..I hope she could go to the party..I really hope Maan could read her heart..How much pain she's going thru'..well,I've my fingers crossed for the next part..
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
liked maan caring nature
feeling sad for geet
looking fwd for next update
maureen84 thumbnail
hey nice update sanju,
but it wud b better if Maan was shown taking care of Geet specially when she is injured
they cud have been shown coming closer
hope to see a caring Man soon as she is still wounded
keep updating
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
are you updating today???? me waiting...