Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I also don't want geet to attend party... Khurana's are taking geet for granted... I think she should continue her study else where ... So it will give maan so time to realize how important geet is in his life...

me too
heermeher thumbnail
he cares for her but somewhere i feel he is just reciprocating it becoz of she did so much to his grandmom not becoz he wants to

BTW are we get update nahi tho aaj raat ko tumhare maan ka kya hoga bhagwan jane
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she is such a dumbo...cant she see that he came back to Delhi to be with her... why unnecessarily crib about things... he never cared about giving out details to his other family members...then why would he to the media????

she needs to do thinking...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I feel sorry for Geet, poor girl she was expecting so much that atleast Maan mentions her name hmmm...hopefully in the party he wants to introduce oh gosh
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

why his marriage is not made public???

i hope something good happens in party,
katerpillar thumbnail
nice update...I'm hope MAAN will introduce GEET at th party as his wife...
CrystalSaya thumbnail
POOR GEET...PHYSICAL DARD SE BHI MUCH MORE PAIN IS DAT MAAN DIDNT MENTIOND ABT HIM...FEELING SAD FOR HIM...DO SUMTHING DAT MAAN ALSO FEEL SD SAME...
savie_ thumbnail
hey...yaar its awesome...
plz...update fast ..the next one
and the precap seems to be intersesting..
dreaming when will maan understand geet's heart's pain...
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: JayaR

she is such a dumbo...cant she see that he came back to Delhi to be with her... why unnecessarily crib about things... he never cared about giving out details to his other family members...then why would he to the media????

she needs to do thinking...

finally a different opinion... hehe
itsallabtGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey hey

superb update dude... i loved it... Maan flew down right away to be by her side says a lot about him and his feelings for her.. it cannot be said that he doesnt care for her.. he does and i know theres more than just care...  that was too good of him.. I am sure Maan has somewhere planned to make Geet's importance felt either in the party or something.. he wouldnt leave Geet feeling like this.. so I am going to leave that for you to portray because I feel that you must have planned for a special introduction of Geet in the party or somewhere.. 

Its about time Maan and Geet realize each others worth in their lives..

Pleaseee update soooner than sooon (before next day)... I cant wait to read the next part.. I start off my day each day by waking up, reading your update quickly and then I start getting ready for work.. Hahah

Keep up the amazing work..

Update soon

Nikky