Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
he does care for her...
but this interview will surely make any one insecure...
probably he is trying to protect her...
will she attend the party or not...
i think she shud better avoid it...
when will v get to know more abt maan's past
Dilsay thumbnail
Gr8 update ...
Please make Maan announce his wedding publicaly...
Geet wants recognition...
Will wait for ur next update
heermeher thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

hey thanxx dear for agreeing with me...
but the very thought sickens me and makes my blood boil...that he forgets her existence as per his whims and fancies...
dadi introducing geet...is simply stupid...coz its her grandson who has got married to geet...

a woman feels proud and loved when she is being introduced by her husband...
i am wondering what all must have happened in next two years for her to have hardened her resolve to divorce him...
i shudder to think that, for a lady like her who doesnt have parental support when its come s to taking such hard decisions...what she is planning to do with her future...
well i am hopelessly addicted to this stoory...
i hope this ff does not bring out the worst in me...πŸ˜†
reva

seriously i m too hopelessly addicted to this ff i feel he will be the same guy for 3 years and she  tolerated this nonsense from him and his family. I really want her to concentrated on study make her mark and forget about all the relation as of now.  She has friends who can take care of her
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... felt bad for geet.. hmm party sounds gud... continue soon
_G1234_ thumbnail
Awesomeee part...it was veryyy nice...
maan care for geet sooo much..😳😍he left the party for her...just loved it..😳
aww!! geet was sad... I am sooo addicted to this FF...πŸ˜‰ur a awesome writer  sanju..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
in next part Dance...OMG!!!can't waittt..plzzz update soon...

Edited by _G1234_ - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
sorry dear i dont want interfere but one point i will tell geet accept maan as a husband no .tali ek haath se nahi bajti yeh geet ki bhi ghalti hai meera come to drop her but she did take her maan room she staying there why she did like that.she her self dont want to interdouce maan as a husband.i have faith for sanju she is stroy writer i will wait for her update.
komlika thumbnail
Awesome update... Maan does care for geet there is no doubt abt it... But geet reaction is also justified ... Anyone would feel sad if ur husband forget to mention you... If maan could answer abt his family he should have also mention abt geet ... There is no if or but in this situation... Atleast Dadi should have remember abt geet... ... Chalo mana ke maan doesn't read magazine but I'm sure Dadi does ... Then how can she not see tht geet is missing from family pic... Is in she who is close to geet for past year... How can she forget geet... And if she didn't know which pic maan gave to magazine people... Then when she read magazine she should yell at him for his huge error ... I also don't want geet to attend party... Khurana's are taking geet for granted... I think she should continue her study else where ... So it will give maan so time to realize how important geet is in his life...

Sorry for my bak bak but I really felt bad for geet ... How can maan forget her... There is no argument on this as he did mess up big time... Poor geet
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😊
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome part...
loved it...
aww maan came back 4r geet...so sweet...
plz cont soon
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
She flipped thru the pages and started reading the articles tracing his rise, his present empire, his personal interview at the end. With each line her smile faded, and face grew paler. She searched a single line where her wife was mentioned. Alas not a word about Geet.
feeling sad very very sad.ab tak maan ko sirf aur sirf a responsible man dikhaya but romantik maan ko kab paegi geetπŸ˜”