Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanjeevani09

sorry gals i dozed off near my laptop. it was on when i thought i will update it i closed my eyes and slept. im updating it right now.

its alright dear
waiting for the update

PART 46 

Hello' geet y r u not talking?

Oh I cudnt hear ur voice. There is a lot of noise.

Wait im coming out. Now tell me.

Where r u?

Wo office ki party thi aaj celebration k liy. How was ur paper?

Nice. Vo meine congratulate karne kliye phone kiya tha. U seem to be busy free hone pe baat karte hain.

Hum sab'daadi aur dev ' NT will be back to delhi tomorrow.

Hhhmm.

Geet, y didnt u tell him when u called to inform him? Nuts was anxious.

She winced in pain and spoke slowly. He was busy aur fir tum log ho hi. All I need is a doc and we will be there. Ahh she yelped in pain again.

Shyamji was real tensed and was driving fast, much faster than his usual pace. The loyal driver didn't want any harm to his madam especially in absence of the family.

She soon entered the hospital. Yash was holding her tightly and helping her walk. Nuts had called her sister, Tammana who was doing her internship there in advance. Tammy as she was called by all gang had made all the arrangements and requested one of her seniors to attend the patient. She was worried if the wound was deep. Geet was bleeding profusely, the wound wasn't so deep but the place was vulnerable. The cut was just below her right shoulder on her arm.

~.~.~.

Maan had been awarded Businessman of the year award. The function was to be held in Mumbai followed by honorary party by the associated business magzine. The magazine did the cover story on Maan singh khurana in its current issue. The whole khurana clan was there except geet. Geet cudnot join them as she had her CAT exams for MBA entrance the same day. Daadi had asked her to go ahead with her cherished dream of getting into a top rank MBA institute as a party would be there in the Khurana mansion too. All had gone for two day trip to be back on Monday but the trip was extended as the Mumbai branch of KE persuaded daadi for a party.

It was last day of geet's college today as they were closing for 15day long exam preparation followed by 3rd year grads exams. The gang was both sad and happy'. Sad because they will be separated now but happy as they were closer to fulfilling their dreams. Good byes are always unhappy so they all decided to spend the whole day together. From morning to evening they visited their favorite hangouts. It was their last stop' the chuski. The area was slightly deserted as the weather was changing and a storm was soon expected.

The girls were making chase for each other on the road side enjoying the pleasant weather. Geet had run a little too far. She was stopped by someone and by the times others cud reach her, there was a scuffle. The man was trying to pull geet's purse and she wasn't submissive. In a hurry when the ruffian saw others approaching he took out a small knife. On seeing the knife geet gave him the purse but in the confusion his knife slit a cut near her shoulder.

~.~.~.

Geet winced in pain as yash helped her on the examination table. All their clothes had blood marks now. Geet's kurti was soaked in blood, so was meera's and nuts. Tammy slit the kurti sleeve off the dress for clear view and cleaned the wound for her senior to see.

Geet' what happened? Have u informed bhabi ji of this? Exclaimed Dr singh. (He is Khurana's family dr. mentioned earlier too. )

Daadi is in Mumbai. I didn't want to panick her. U know how she is. She will make herself sick. She will be back tommorow.

He dressed the wound and advised tammy to dress it every day. He avoided a stitch as it wud leave a mark and the wound was not very deep that it wudnt heal. All it wud need was time with proper care.

On hearing the whole incidence from tammy he decided that there was a security issue. He knew the Khurana's too well for a long time they wudnt tolerate such security lapse on any member.

Hello Doc.

Maan if u r free. I have to talk.

Sure. Tell me. He moved out of the crowd.

He narrated the whole incidence to him.

Ok dnt let her go from there. My body guards wud be there and she will go with them.

Geet was informed by Doc to wait there untill the security people arrived. All her friends were amused when two well built security persons arrived just in 15 minutes. They all walked out to drop her in the car. Meera was to go with geet and other's wud leave from there. Every one gulped in seeing a different car following geet's car which had another two armed gaurds. She was very protectively seated in the car followed by meera and they sped towards home.

Meera was so applauded by the grandeur of the mansion that she forgot to peek at the name written there'Khurana's. she was too occupied one in geet and the other the grand house they were entering. Geet took her to her own room and not to Maan's seeing her absorbing the aura of the house. She didn't want to show off maan's big bedroom as hers and settled for more familiar and cozy room.

Meera helped her change into her night dress, fed her meal and tucked her in bed. After giving her medicines and assuring she didn't need anything else she left for her home. Geet's car dropped her back.

It was around 1am. Geet was having disturbed sleep. Her hand ached making her restless. Her hair was flying due to the gentle breeze thru the open window. Maan cudnt control himself and tucked the strand behind her ear restricting it from playing with her rosy lips. The touch awakened geet. She got up hurriedly in a jerk still not aware of her surroundings especially Maan sitting near her. She bumped into him.

He hugged her instantly.

Geet its me' maan. Relax.

Aap. She tilted her head to see him, he was still in the dress he must have worn for the party and then submerged her face into his embrace. Aap abhi yahan kaise? Daadi darr gayi hongi.

Meine daadi ko kaha meri subh ki meeting hai isiliye mein late night flight se aa gaya. Wo log kal aenge. Tum thik ho?

Hhhmm. She nodded still holding him.

Y didn't u tell me when u called?

I called to tell u but u seemed busy so'. That time I was on my way to the hospital.

Geet never do this again. I want to hear things from u not others. he sounded real angry.

Jyada nahi laga. She made an excuse meekly. And showed him the bandage.

Hhmm isiliye hospital jaana para. Kal se sandeep will be ur bodyguard. Tum ghar k bahar jahan bhi jaogi he will be with u.

Par mere to classes bhi finish ho gae hai. Sirf exams hai. I dnt need it. It was just a mishap.

I didn't ask for ur opinion. I have decided and that's final. He glared at her as if no more arguments.

U have taken u r medicines ab chalo so jao kaafi der ho gayi hai.

He moved towards his room and saw she followed him.

Geet admired the cover page pic of Maan. She was feeling butterflies thinking that this is something a person dreams to achieve much later in life but he has achieved so early. Its his hardwork that brings all this to him that's y he is a little lacking on the personal front.

She flipped thru the pages and started reading the articles tracing his rise, his present empire, his personal interview at the end. With each line her smile faded, and face grew paler. She searched a single line where her wife was mentioned. Alas not a word about Geet. May be the PRO forgot but his personal interview?? There were fotos of his and one with family too. But the family included NT but not Geet. There was mention of daadima and his sibling Dev. She was sad, tears stung her eyes. Finally a poll on how many woman considered him as the most eligible bachelor did the work of pinch of salt. She glared at him who was standing at the window talking on the phone facing his back towards her. but who will tell her Maan Singh Khurana never answered personal questions especially about woman and it was clarified well in advance by the PRO to the magazine editor.

Geet was sad and no one was able to mark this. Daadi thought her withdrawn behaviour is the result of the pain. But the pain was not physical but emotional from depths of her heart.

Maan remained busy untill Friday in some new project. Daadi and NT arranged for the party to be held at a farm house for maan's achievement. All the elite were invited and the first high shot party after geet's marriage. They wud always update geet with the arrangements as she was stuck to the bed.

i havent edited it today. dnt know how many mistakes. im still sleepy.
plzz do comment.

PRECAP
party

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
hey... cool... now tht sounds exciting... need to wait and watch wat happens in the party
the update was awesome... meee first to update!!!!!!! thanks and update next part soon... i know iam being tooo selfish...😉
nice part...waiting 4 party 2 takes place...cont soon...
ossum update just loved it
make her to be mentioned as wife in tomorow's party plsss 
i m not able to see her tears...
awesome update👏...this is the second time iam reading ur update...today only i read all the parts of ur ff...i can't explain in words what i felt while reading ur ff...i just saw a motion picture of all characters while reading ur ff...especially the way u r handling MSK  character is amazing...

thanks for the pm...and this amazing ff

@sanjeevani...u don't like my post😭
Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
i m  really feeling sad after reading this update i dont know y i felt very bad for geet.  Please dont make geet attend the party please please please  a request let her go to her friends place and then let maan miss her terribly this  part shows that maan dont even acknowledge their relation forget about accepting it.  So if its just friendship then let it be like that. He could have said i dont want to bring my personal life into picture whole family photo is there but not hers.

Please please dont let geet attend the party she should just make some reason and go away from there that will really be humilating for her already she is gg through physical pain

This is the first i m writing such a big comment. Please dont make her attend the party its a request
i felt so bad for geet!! i hope maan realises that geet is sad bcoz of the article and introduce her as his wife in the party atleast!!! the update was very nice!! waiting for the next update!!
pls psot tomorow part soon
dont make us to wait pls post soon tomorow