Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey  nice  update  dear...
so  maan  started  to love  geet's  each  n  every  action  n  maan  got  jealous 😆  too  while  his bro asking  her  for  dance...nice  improvement...looking  fwd...

Saams thumbnail

Poor Maan...he didnt get a chance to dance with her...Me also disappointed..but I'm happy she didnt had to dance with Kabir,even I was a bit nervous by his approach..Thank god Maan saved her,but I'm sure he did that by her request through eyes..hehe

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aawww
that was so romantic...

this is for u...

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 45
wow lovely...
even Maan too was in the game along with Geet to fool people around...
wow he danced and was so happy...
cont soon dear...
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting... are you updating today?????
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sanjeevani, I just started reading your FF today, and i was so engrossed in it, that i completed all 45 parts in one session. ðŸ˜† The story is moving along so well, and I'm falling in love with this new setting that you have created for our maan and geet. I've sent you a buddy request. Hopefully, u accept it and PM me whenever you update the FF. Thanks and I appreciate it. 
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi i reaad ur this FF in one go i like it but some were i think geet kuch galt kr jaati he as u write first about divorce and about gee what she think and now the way story is going on i see geet fault more then maan just because of her inocent neature and how much she nave that she even dont know how to kiss and any thing about marriege relation u know when maan come near her she act so weired maan has a past and he is not a show of his amotion so its a wife duty to search about the reason behind maan's behavior if she find out then she will b happy but please geet ko aqal do thori si plzzz😭
love ur keep it soon and plzzz update daily i miss u today
came back and give us a cool udate
katerpillar thumbnail
r u updating...waiting...waiting...😭
ursrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
DEAR WAITING FOR THE UPDATE... i hope you have recovered.. u was not feeling well na...

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update. So Maan lost the chance to dance with her and now posing for the photos.