Fan Fictions

Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 76

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalSaya thumbnail
I WAS TRYING TO CLICK LIKE BUTTON ...BUT NOT WORKING...I LOVED SD UPDATE...
myedward12 thumbnail
when they will confess their love to each other?
sakadafi thumbnail
That was such a sweet update.  Maan asking Dadi for a dance...sooo sweet.  And I love the song you chose...it's so classy and just has a different aura about it.  Beautiful update!
khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sanju sorry was busy in projects ...🀒🀒 i read all updates but wasn't able to comment .. A BIG SORRY ...🀒

i loved the UPDATE ...πŸ‘ it was sooo SWEET ... it was a bit EMOTIONAL but was the sweetest update ever ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

loved MAANEET NUTANKI on TABLE ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uufffhhh !!! MSK dun knw he is behaving like GEET ...πŸ˜‰ some time he really becomes a CHILD ... πŸ˜†

thanks for the lovely song ...πŸ€— it really suited the situation ... πŸ‘

MAAN was DANCING with DAADI was so CUTE ...😳😳 a very nice GESTURE of MAAN ... he really LOVE DAADI ALOT ... & i m loving specially how u r making MAAN opening up to WHOLE FAMILY like dancing with DAADI & POSING for pic to DEV ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hayeee LOVED MAAN getting POSSESSIVE for GEET ...😍 😍 and now that is what i call THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... u dnt dance with me so this is the compensation ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m specially LOVING how MAAN was willing to DANCE with GEET ... MSK is loosing himself without even knowing ... SANJU THANK u sweetie u always bring THE MSK in even in such a SWEET part ... πŸ€—

PRECAP sounds INTERESTING ... can't w8 for the next update PLZZZ UPDATE SOON ... πŸ˜
anupamachem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful song and a great but short update!!!!!
ursrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: khansangel

i loved the UPDATE ...πŸ‘ it was sooo SWEET ... it was a bit EMOTIONAL but was the sweetest update ever ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

loved MAANEET NUTANKI on TABLE ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uufffhhh !!! MSK dun knw he is behaving like GEET ...πŸ˜‰ some time he really becomes a CHILD ... πŸ˜†

thanks for the lovely song ...πŸ€— it really suited the situation ... πŸ‘

MAAN was DANCING with DAADI was so CUTE ...😳😳 a very nice GESTURE of MAAN ... he really LOVE DAADI ALOT ... & i m loving specially how u r making MAAN opening up to WHOLE FAMILY like dancing with DAADI & POSING for pic to DEV ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hayeee LOVED MAAN getting POSSESSIVE for GEET ...😍 😍 and now that is what i call THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... u dnt dance with me so this is the compensation ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m specially LOVING how MAAN was willing to DANCE with GEET ... MSK is loosing himself without even knowing ... SANJU THANK u sweetie u always bring THE MSK in even in such a SWEET part ... πŸ€—

PRECAP sounds INTERESTING ... can't w8 for the next update PLZZZ UPDATE SOON ... πŸ˜

WOT EVER I WANT TO SAY, SHE HAS SAID IT... I AM VERY BAD TO EXPRESS MYSELF YOU KNW.. SOOO DAT WAS SUCH A GREAT PART...I LUV THS GEET AND THS MAAN... THE WAY THEY ARE... AND ABOVE ALL, THE WAY THE STORY UNFOLDS... WAITNG FOR THE UPDATES DEAR... 

UPDATE SOOON

Rithz
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

update

waiting for next plzzz conti soon
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved it dear... do update soon... like how their relation is progressing...
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
another awesome update πŸ‘

u dnt dance with me so this is the compensation 😍  mischievous maan...lovely

thanks for PM n waiting for the next one...update soon😊
Edited by snehalS - 12 years ago