Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 76

Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
I WAS TRYING TO CLICK LIKE BUTTON ...BUT NOT WORKING...I LOVED SD UPDATE...
when they will confess their love to each other?
That was such a sweet update.  Maan asking Dadi for a dance...sooo sweet.  And I love the song you chose...it's so classy and just has a different aura about it.  Beautiful update!
hey sanju sorry was busy in projects ...🀒🀒 i read all updates but wasn't able to comment .. A BIG SORRY ...🀒

i loved the UPDATE ...πŸ‘ it was sooo SWEET ... it was a bit EMOTIONAL but was the sweetest update ever ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

loved MAANEET NUTANKI on TABLE ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uufffhhh !!! MSK dun knw he is behaving like GEET ...πŸ˜‰ some time he really becomes a CHILD ... πŸ˜†

thanks for the lovely song ...πŸ€— it really suited the situation ... πŸ‘

MAAN was DANCING with DAADI was so CUTE ...😳😳 a very nice GESTURE of MAAN ... he really LOVE DAADI ALOT ... & i m loving specially how u r making MAAN opening up to WHOLE FAMILY like dancing with DAADI & POSING for pic to DEV ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hayeee LOVED MAAN getting POSSESSIVE for GEET ...😍 😍 and now that is what i call THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... u dnt dance with me so this is the compensation ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m specially LOVING how MAAN was willing to DANCE with GEET ... MSK is loosing himself without even knowing ... SANJU THANK u sweetie u always bring THE MSK in even in such a SWEET part ... πŸ€—

PRECAP sounds INTERESTING ... can't w8 for the next update PLZZZ UPDATE SOON ... πŸ˜
beautiful song and a great but short update!!!!!
Originally posted by khansangel

i loved the UPDATE ...πŸ‘ it was sooo SWEET ... it was a bit EMOTIONAL but was the sweetest update ever ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

loved MAANEET NUTANKI on TABLE ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uufffhhh !!! MSK dun knw he is behaving like GEET ...πŸ˜‰ some time he really becomes a CHILD ... πŸ˜†

thanks for the lovely song ...πŸ€— it really suited the situation ... πŸ‘

MAAN was DANCING with DAADI was so CUTE ...😳😳 a very nice GESTURE of MAAN ... he really LOVE DAADI ALOT ... & i m loving specially how u r making MAAN opening up to WHOLE FAMILY like dancing with DAADI & POSING for pic to DEV ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hayeee LOVED MAAN getting POSSESSIVE for GEET ...😍 😍 and now that is what i call THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... u dnt dance with me so this is the compensation ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m specially LOVING how MAAN was willing to DANCE with GEET ... MSK is loosing himself without even knowing ... SANJU THANK u sweetie u always bring THE MSK in even in such a SWEET part ... πŸ€—

PRECAP sounds INTERESTING ... can't w8 for the next update PLZZZ UPDATE SOON ... πŸ˜

WOT EVER I WANT TO SAY, SHE HAS SAID IT... I AM VERY BAD TO EXPRESS MYSELF YOU KNW.. SOOO DAT WAS SUCH A GREAT PART...I LUV THS GEET AND THS MAAN... THE WAY THEY ARE... AND ABOVE ALL, THE WAY THE STORY UNFOLDS... WAITNG FOR THE UPDATES DEAR... 

UPDATE SOOON

Rithz

update

waiting for next plzzz conti soon
loved it dear... do update soon... like how their relation is progressing...
another awesome update πŸ‘

u dnt dance with me so this is the compensation 😍  mischievous maan...lovely

thanks for PM n waiting for the next one...update soon😊
Edited by snehalS - 12 years ago