Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Waiting for your update...

update soon dear!!!!
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she made note and pratice what to say

poor Maan his image at stake, earlier he said she can say whatever she wants to an now he is intrested what she says about him .. like the fact he was a bit possessive when she was telling them their story
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you write amazing dialogues for Maan and Geet : Maan - short and direct, Geet - chirpy and interesting ...

missing you...where are you...update soon...

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey she is there in forum only now.

Hope she will update it soon :-)
heermeher thumbnail
ye kya tha MB hi rut dalli good gg geet but getting first hand exp is always better πŸ˜‰
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

im writing. will update soon.😊
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 45 

He smiled actually laughed a bit at her innocent mischief.

During dinner whenever Maan and Geet's eyes met they wud smile at the mischief and others understood it as their chemistry. Everytime Maan looked at a woman looking at him and geet he wud give geet an extra attention and she wud gasp. They were loving the game of taking people on a roller coaster ride.

It was late guests had left, geet hadn't retired to her room. Maan cud hear someone singing a song in the hall, he decided to check. He had seen geet humming a lot today so is this her new facet. No it is a female voice but not geet.

The sight he got from the staircase was awesome.

Aage bhi jaane na tu, peechhe bhi jaane na tu

jo bhi hai, bas yahi ek pal hai

Aage bhi jaane na tu'

Daadi was singing the song and the two beautiful women twirled to the tune laughing away all the stress. Geet had picked up a rose from the center piece decoration and tucked it in her mouth and was leading daadi as the male for a ball room dance. They danced in the empty hall. It was a beautiful sight, maan remembered times when he had stood there and his daada and daadi wud dance. Dancing was not so common in parties then but they wud often play soft music and daadaji wud persuade daadi to dance with him in the room. Maan wud be a patient audience watching them dance in love. that was love pure love they both shared.

They fumbled and Maan was brought to the present. Geet and daadi's sari flipped into each other and hindered free leg movement. Maan moved quickly to support them. He held daadi's hands as geet's back collided his chest. She was engulfed in his arms as he held daadi across her. Daadi beamed, a smile played on her lips but her eyes were moist. Maan left her hands as he felt both of them had stabled.

I just told geet it has been years that I danced. I never danced after ur dadaji left me. He left me alone to manage everything. She tried hard to stop tears from escaping her eyes.

U r not alone, daadi. Both of us are always there, just for u.

Daadi hugged geet and then raised her other hand to invite maan to her embrace who was keenly observing the two women bond. Maan joined in his hand overlapped geet's on daadi's back. Both hesitantly folded their fingers in normal reflex. They were unknown to how other wud react and so withdrawal seemed the safest option.

But no one dances with me naa' daadi tried to lighten the mood. She didn't want them to feel the emotional weaknesses she had. She cudnt tell them how much she missed her loving life partner.

But she was taken by surprise when maan asked her to dance with her. The offer faded all old memories, she cud see the softer side of his grandson which he rarely revealed. A side known only to few.

They both easily glided across the room as this time it was not daadi singing but music in back ground.

Aage bhi jaane na tu, piche bhi jaane na tu.

Jo bhi hai, bas yahi ek pal hai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCdoqLH0hP8 

Maan was a confident dancer geet observed from one side of the room. He led daadi very easily from one step to the other and the old woman smiled like geet had never seen before. Maan too had a softer expression on his face, he was still not smiling but his eyes glowed.

Servants peeped thru the curtains leaving the clearing up chores. It was a soothing sight for them too, watching their perfectionist strict boss dance. They stopped when he realised dev and NT and kabir have also come down.

Dev ' can I get the opportunity to dance with the most beautiful woman in the hall. He glanced at NT who was pouting in fake anger. Ok ok only after my wife.

All laughed and daadi readily accepted.

Anjaane saayo ka raaho mein dera haiAndekhi baaho ne ham sabko ghera haiYe pal ujaala hai baaqi andhera haiYe pal gawaana na ye pal hi tera haiJeene waale soch le yahi waqt hai kar le puri aarzooAage bhi ... 

Maan saw geet standing at one side admiring tapping her foot to the tune and her waist making small movements. He started moving towards her. He wanted to dance with her. He immediately reached by her side as if his legs moved beyond his control. but.. 

Kabir ' bhabhi aap yahan kyu khari hai. He raised his hand. Will u dance with me plzzz.

Maan face stiffened. He clenched his fist. He cudnt understand his own emotions. It was nothing unusual it was just a devar giving company but it irked him.

Im sorry. Actually I dnt dance. Mujhe bilkul nahi aata. She didn't want to engage herself into dancing with a man. she felt awkward. She tried to smile weakly.

Dnt shy. It nothing difficult. Come I will teach u.

I dnt want u to end with wounded toes. I tripped with daadi. Now I wont take risk in this sari. She looked awkwardly towards Maan asking him to rescue her.

He slowly stood behind her. Ahh she doesn't.

# Now my chance to dance also gone. #he lazily placed his hand on her shoulder. This was becoming a trademark sign for maan in public and geet was getting used to it. Still the touch evoked mixed emotions in both.

Is pal ke jalwo ne mehfil sawaari haiIs pal ki garmi ne dhadkan ubhaari haiIs pal ke hone se duniya hamaari haiYe pal jo dekho to sadiyo pe bhaari haiJeene waale soch le yahi waqt hai kar le purii aarzooAage bhi ... Is pal ke saaye mein apna thhikaana haiIs pal ke aage hi har shae fasaana haiKal kisne dekha hai kal kisne jaana haiIs pal se paayega jo tujhko paana haiJeene waale soch le yahi waqt hai kar le puri aarzooAage bhi ...

Dev took many photos of the family together especially maan and geet as for the first time maan was willing to stand holding her for dev to take clicks. Geet was observing his subtle advances. The distance he was covering between them in all senses. 

For a surprise to all and as a shock for geet he kept one hand on her waist pulled her close so that she placed a hand on his chest to balance and keep her modesty in public. Kodak'.He posed for dev.

He had a mischievious glint in his eyes when geet looked at him. # u dnt dance with me so this is the compensation #

plzzz do comment.

PRECAP
y didnt u tell me when u called?
i wanted to but thought u were busy so...
geet never do this again. i want to hear things from u not others.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
so sweet the whole family dancing.  maan is really becoming naughty day by day
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰This is loveliest part...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A big hug from me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So emotional and so romantic...πŸ˜‰

Maan dancing with Dadi for sake of old memories... So sweet of him...

I loved the Maan's way of compensating the dance...πŸ˜‰
But kaash un dono ne bhi dance kiya hota...😊

You are amazing writer...

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
wow dadi dance with geet 
she sang song very nice
so emotional and so romantic
lovely pls cont
loved loved it