Fan Fictions

Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 50

puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely updates sanjeevani...
the gals talk in part 41 is so realistic which happened at some point of our life...
geet observed maan truly very well...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...loved it totally...the way geet was describing maan was so hot...geet is so innocent...update soon
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sanjeevani09

yeah he has had physical relationship with sameera. i hinted it in previous mention too. details of that wud be revealed too but not now.
reema's party was initially fine for geet but the contents and informations that they wanted to shower on geet were too much for her to absorb. so she escaped. even meera felt things were quite open with too many movies and magzines so she fled with geet.

MAAANN i hate u 😑
😑😑

sry sanju can't stop myself - if he already had an affair with Sameera why did he marry GEET (i know because of DAADI - but still i can't take this)

😑
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sldeeps

MAAANN i hate u 😑
😑😑

sry sanju can't stop myself - if he already had an affair with Sameera why did he marry GEET (i know because of DAADI - but still i can't take this)

😑

it is more complicated than u r understanding. i wont disclose more now.

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niddzz

hey...!!!😊

the update was simply awesome..!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved every bit of it...!!!😳😳

the way geet answered meera's qtn left me speechless...it was beautifully described...πŸ‘πŸ‘..observation in detail...but there too she din fail to address him as sadu ...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

maan actually bend to smell his own perfume coz she likes it...hmm...!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
he even realized he doest kno her wen she knows him too well to describe him...!!! he made a note to observe her...!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

geet is so naive and innocent...her heart is clean...she is outside what she is inside...no pretending business...!!!😊
she asked her questions so innocently...!!!😲

she has dreams abt her man...the one whom she will love and the one who vl love her...she wants everythin to b special vid her love of life...she doesnt have big big dreams ...she just wants it to b special...love exists and she has it all...i felt bad 4 her...!!😭

she never complaints... but she needs to b loved ...!! she deserves all the love in dis world...!!!😳
she accepted she finds herself at peace in maans arms...!!! maan decided never to break her trust...!!😳

geet is not aware abt her feelings but meera is observing her...!!😊

they ran out of the pyjama party...lol...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›it was beyond their level...lol...maan understood it...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

maan wanted to kiss her and clear her doubts that teeth doesnt cum in betwn...som1 is loosing self control...!!!😳

geet was really great full to him 4 what he did 4 her but couldnt express it...she thanked him 4 giving her life back...!!! me felt bad 4 her when she cried her heart out...!!😭😭

maan shared physical relationship wid sameera😑.🀒...but m sure he din really love her...!!what has dis stupid sammera done to maan...he has build walls around himself never to let any1 enter...and if sum1 enters never to acknowledge...i m already hating sammera...i dont kno what i vl do wen she actually makes her appearance in update as flashback...me wil virtually kill her...😑😑

thank u 4 the long update sweety...!!!πŸ˜ƒ
cant wait to read more...does precap mean karan to cum in picture...me is excited...!!!πŸ˜›

😳UPDATE SOON...!!!😳

love exists and soon will be visible too. sameera part is complicated and let it be revealed as time comes. 

gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb part...
loved it...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updates
cont soon
thanks for the pm
jasraj123 thumbnail
Lovely update. It was soo funny maan was listening to geet's talk. Hayee he wanted to kiss her and show her how it feels. I feel bad for maan that he can't let his feelings out. Thanks for pm. Pls update soon.
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sanjeevani09

it is more complicated than u r understanding. i wont disclose more now.

it's ok buddy ... curiosity is always necessary so that we will be eager to know whatz going to happen next ... now it is obvious that ur story is very much grippingπŸ˜‰

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niddzz

hey...!!!😊

wanted to draw ur attention that the main link of the ff still showa part 41 wen part 42 is updated...do change it...!!

thanks. i have changed it.