Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ...

enjoyed d girl talk ...๐Ÿ˜‰

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

want to see things working out between dem ... want both of dem to fall head over heels in love with each other ...

thnx 4 d regular updates ... u r really making my days ... 

luv ...

angel ...
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg...awesome update dear
maan listening to geet's conversation...her innocence...he thinking of kissing her...
fantastic update dear...
awesome ...
loved it sooo much
heermeher thumbnail
My goodness how exactly she described maan was so beautiful she soo innocent hope maan propose her early
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the most loveliest update...
plj continue soon...too good
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘Fabolous Part๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

He is different. Different from all of them. Tall almost my forhead wud reach his lips.

Lips??

Meeraโ€ฆ she playfully hit her. Tall, deep dark eyes. His eye lashes are awesome. They are the window to his self. Only a glimpse of him is visible thru his eyes but if he closes those shutters u can never guess whats going on his mind. Magar ankho mein hamesha gussa. Aise dekhta hai jaise tumhare kapro k andar tak dekh raha ho kabhi kabhi to itna intense gaze hota hai ki I feel he can touch the soul. Bow shaped lips. Par muh sirf 2 kaam kliye kholega. 1 daatne kliye aur 2ndkhaane kliye. Firm well cut jawline. Stubble. Overall too good meera.

Hair is always set in a fixed way. Gelled. But when it is wet and a few strands fall on his face he looks awesome. Well toned body. Perfect V. itna exercise jo karta hai. Everyday morning and then sometimes in evening. If comes home early I see him swimming. He is very good swimmer. Completes quite a number of laps quickly.

Geet itna kuch note kiya โ˜บ๏ธ irada kiya ha????๐Ÿ˜ณ... ๐Ÿคฃ Geet wants 2 know k teeth bech mein aty han k nhi???? ๐Ÿคฃ... What a shame MAAN, wife of the most Handsome hunk and didnt know how to kiss๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› we dont mind if u teach her๐Ÿ˜‰...

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

# no Maan u will never do this. She has fond dreams attached to her physical intimacy. If u cant love her with passion, u dnt have any right to shatter her dreams. Today she cherishes the thought of kissing someone whom she will love. As it is u have deprived her of ur love so now y do u want to snatch her innocence. If u cant give her then u dnt have the right to take. Dnt act like a pervert Maan. U have had all sexual bliss years ago. U promised not to fall to lust again. The control u monitored for years cannot become so weak. #

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

he had all sexual bliss years ago????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ kiss k sath??? (KISS english wala nahi๐Ÿ˜›...kiss with whom???๐Ÿ˜‰) dont tell me he was with SAMEERA๐Ÿ˜ก
PreCap:  he is bbehaving like a husband. good sign

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
the way she described maan shows that how keenly she has watched him...
chalo now maan's turn to watch her and know abt her...
hope things will get them closer...
and he will change his mind abt love and loosen up himself...
hopefully some time later v will know y he is holding up himself...

--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update.. Loved it..
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...cont soon...thanks 4 pm...
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿค—
Lovely update dear..๐Ÿ‘

Geet explaining Maan's features so perfectly...๐Ÿ˜Š
But Maan didn't remember her features... Maan, this is not at all fair...๐Ÿ˜‰

She hugged him to say Thank you.. Thats so sweet ...

Are yaar Maan ka kiske saath affair tha??? Did i miss something in previous updates? 

Thanks for PM...

Waiting for next part... Pls continue soon
_G1234_ thumbnail
Awesome update as always...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Geet is sooo cute n innocent...I'm in loveee with this FF...kya jadooo kar diya hai iss FF ne...โค๏ธ
maan is in love with geet..n geet is falling for him..Hayeee...<3
Precap is Awesome...maan will be lattu on geet...๐Ÿ˜†

Desperately waiting for the next update...๐Ÿ˜.Conti soon...๐Ÿ˜‰