Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update... It was superrrb!!!!!

Why did it end like this!!!! I wanted to read more of Geet and Meera talks... It was nice hearing to them... Even the other girls talk was nice... Awww poor Geet doesn't know anything😳 😳 😳 and Maan laughing at
her plight πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So sweet of Maan to leave all his work and listen to Geet talking...

I wish her frnds came to know it was Maan who solved her problem... But I think it will really create a problem!!!! It's ok!!! May be some other time πŸ˜‰

Will be waiting for more of Meera and Geet's convo with Maan overhearing them... Do cont sooon!!!
Originally posted by mymagic13

I LOVED THE GIRLIE TALK N MAAN'S CURIOSITY!!! HOW I WISH IT WOULD VE BEEN LONGER UPDATE ABOUT THE GIRL TALK.. LOVED IT TOTALLY

i also wanted to write longer and i wrote too but then i cut short so that it doesnt seem dragging. as it is people complain that my pace is quite slow.
 actually i wanted to write geet meera convo in more detail.

Originally posted by Sameenaas

Loved the update... It was superrrb!!!!!

Why did it end like this!!!! I wanted to read more of Geet and Meera talks... It was nice hearing to them... Even the other girls talk was nice... Awww poor Geet doesn't know anything😳 😳 😳 and Maan laughing at
her plight πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So sweet of Maan to leave all his work and listen to Geet talking...

I wish her frnds came to know it was Maan who solved her problem... But I think it will really create a problem!!!! It's ok!!! May be some other time πŸ˜‰

Will be waiting for more of Meera and Geet's convo with Maan overhearing them... Do cont sooon!!!

i cleared the reasons behind y maan didnt want her friends to know. he did this for geet and she knows it. later when she will tell about maan then she will mention this incidence too. as it is nuts recognises him post mall.

Originally posted by shruthiganesan

hey... are you gonna update... eagerly waiting...

im updating.
Originally posted by sanjeevani09

i also wanted to write longer and i wrote too but then i cut short so that it doesnt seem dragging. as it is people complain that my pace is quite slow.
 actually i wanted to write geet meera convo in more detail.

PLZ TRY ADDING IT IN NEXT PART!! WHEN R U UPDATING THE NEXT PART??? I NEVER FELT UR FF WAS DRAGGING ANYTIME BUT I REALLY WANTED ROMANCE BETWEEN MAAN N GEET!!

PART 42

Geet ek baat puchu?

Hhhmm. Puch ke puchogi?

Nahi par thora personal tha isiliye. U never talk about saru… matlab vo kaisa hai… u know dekhne mein.

Thik hai.

Maan wanted to listen to this convo. He sat up straight.

Bas thik?

Nahi actually handsome. Kuch jyada hi handsome.

Koi mere jaanane waale jaisa. Class mein koi waisa hai?

Hhhmmm. Nahi. He is different. Different from all of them. Tall almost my forhead wud reach his lips.

Lips??

Meera… she playfully hit her. Tall, deep dark eyes. His eye lashes are awesome. They are the window to his self. Only a glimpse of him is visible thru his eyes but if he closes those shutters u can never guess whats going on his mind. Magar ankho mein hamesha gussa. Aise dekhta hai jaise tumhare kapro k andar tak dekh raha ho kabhi kabhi to itna intense gaze hota hai ki I feel he can touch the soul. Bow shaped lips. Par muh sirf 2 kaam kliye kholega. 1 daatne kliye aur 2nd khaane kliye. Firm well cut jawline. Stubble. Overall too good meera.

Hair is always set in a fixed way. Gelled. But when it is wet and a few strands fall on his face he looks awesome. Well toned body. Perfect V. itna exercise jo karta hai. Everyday morning and then sometimes in evening. If comes home early I see him swimming. He is very good swimmer. Completes quite a number of laps quickly.

Tu use swimming karte hue dekhti hai? Meera winked. Sirf swimming karte ya change karte jaate hue?

Nahi re itni fursat mujhe nahi. Vo mujhe dekh lega to vahi pani mein duboo dega.

Geet tune use kafi observe kar ke rakha hai. U r describing as if he is standing right infront of u.

9months ho gaye mere shadi ko. 10 days se ek bed share kar rahi hu. Itna to jan sakti hu na.

Maan thought for a moment….how much do I remember her features. He cud picture her in the black sari but many of her features ran hazy. He cudnt pin point at things like she did. Ahh I have to observe her a little more. Brown hazel eyes that speak only when she is quite. She scrunches her small nose. Lips I dnt remember. Skin is creamy porcelain. Satin soft. Hair curly mass. Figure I have never marked her figure. Does she exercise…naah.. but she eats all sorts of food and is in shape. Yeah she is in shape. Wasn't so heavy when I picked her up. And that day in my hug in disc she was so petite.

Her small Feet is soft, yeah even with the wound it was so soft.

Ok chal bata 5 things anyone wud mark first about him.

Hhhmm 5 firsts… ahh smoldering eyes, authority u know his presence has it. Even if he doesn't talk his mere presence oozes his power. His perfume… im gaga over it. As he enters the room I can smell him. Itna specific Aur sochna parega.

Maan bent his head to smell himself. She likes it.

Perfume??

Haan yaar I dnt knw y but his smell gives me a sense of security. It wraps me like a blanket like no one cud hurt me in his presence. It gives me a sense of protectiveness. U wont believe the days I was alone in my room and Atul wud call I wont be able to sleep even for a second. I used to feel he may come near me if I sleep. But for the last 10 days when I slept in his room I dosed off. Even if the sleep was disturbed but I slept. It was a feeling that atul cant harm me when he is there. Strange naa..

She left a sigh. Both the girls and maan went into self thought.

# geet – babaji itna secured feeling kyu hota hai mujhe uske aas paas hone se. #

# maan – she trusts me and I will never break her trust. #

# meera – plzzz bhagwan she has so much emotion for this man. Some have come naturally and some I have tried to awaken. Plzz dnt shatter her feelings. She is falling for him. Make him fall for her too. She has so much trust in u God. Help her plzzz. #

Chal ye sab chor. Saru mujhe pasand nahi karta. So y think about him.

Brainy types hai kya? Book worm.

Brainy to hai. Par book worm lagta nahi. I never thought he wud be so sharp as today.

Today? Kyu kya hua?

Ahhh aaj kya hua? Kuch bhi to nahi. Vo bhut smart hai. Par tu mujhe bata have u ever kissed? Teri baat kahan tak barhi?

Meera blushed.

So someone is blushing scarlet.

Yeah a few times.

Wow!! Ab mera ek doubt clear kar. It sounds stupid but plzzz. When u kiss I mean that type… u know lip lock types tab….bich mein….

Dnt tell me ki naak bich mein aati hai. 3 idiots type…

Nahi re vo to visible hai ki nahi aati. Im asking about the invisible. Itna to meine bhi movies mein dekha hai. But do u really open ur mouth? Ur teeth dnt come in between? Means what do u do after that?

Meera started laughing. My ribs are paining geet…. I cant answer this…

Maan combed his fingers in his hair and gave a lop sided smile. Innocence personified.

Dekh mein isiliye nahi puchti kuch. Tu mera majak ura rahi hai.

Sorry hehe sorry baba.. u r my sweeetest kiddo. Never read a MB? Dnt make faces… they are just romantic novels geet. I will give u a few. Read them I cant describe. Tera GK update ho jaega. And if u need more info… first hand types go and kiss ur saru's bow shaped lips. I bet he will teach u right. She giggled again.

Meera. She exclaimed. Tu kuch bhi bolti hai. Vo mujhe us din apne ghar se nikal dega.

Tu itna darti kyu hai? Vo tujhe daatata hai?

Nahi bas gussa uski naak pe saaza rehta hai. Aur kiss… meera I will kiss someone whom I love. Genuinely. Ye forced kisses nahi yaar. That's not my type. It wud be special.

The words lingered in his mind.

Nuts came and there talk was interrupted and Maan got involved in his office work forgetting the incidence.

~.~.~

It was late night Maan was sleeping alone on the bed in the middle of it. He knew geet was off to some PJ party and wud be back only in morning. He had the whole bed to himself.

Geet sneaked in the room in her jeans and a sweat shirt, sandals hanging in her hand. She came close to the bed to make sure Maan was sleeping. She switched on a dim light. She saw his bare back out of the blanket. She gulped in, her mind polluted from the party she had ran out of. She opened her sweat shirt she was wearing her satin top, maan lazily opened his eyes due to the small sounds she made. Before he cud ask her to stop she slid down her jeans. He shut his eyes but thought he had seen something below her jeans how come her legs become blue. He slightly opened his eyes and saw she was wearing her blue pajamas paired with the top. while running from the party she had just pulled up her dress over her night dress.

She had ran out of the party along with meera making some excuse when the party went overboard. The content flow was even beyond meera's imagination and digestive power so they had made a lame excuse and fled.

Maan closed his eyes and lay there still in attempt to sleep and not embarrass Geet of her half strip tease.

Geet slid into the blanket from other side into the little space he had left. She settled in and switched off the light when her phone buzzed.

She got up and received. Hhhmmm.

Maan rose up at the buzz and switched on the light.

He opened his mouth to question but geet placed her fingers over his mouth.

Meera she said and signaled maan. I have reached home safely. Forgot to call u.

Meera – thankfully u had ur car and we cud escape.

Yeah it was too much off a party. Goodnight. Talk to u tommorow.

Yeah a peacful night after so many days. Thanks meera.

She cut the phone. Vo meera thi. She called to enquire if I reached home. Aap soe nahi? Mujhe laga so rahe ho?

Maan lowered his eyes to show her fingers to say if u will remove ur hand then will I speak.

Ohh.. I forgot.

Tum to subh aane waali thi?

Haan vo party raat ko hi kahatm ho gayi.

He smirked.  # So the little princess had tough time coping with the divas #

She looked into his eyes and she forgot the things she wanted to tell him. Her thank u speech. Words failed her.

She moved and hugged him. It was a surprise for him and he took a minute to register. She started speaking whatever came to her mouth while hugging him.

I wont say thank u and belittle what u have done for me. It is beyond these two words. U have given back my freedom, my smile, today I can be myself. I can live laugh and smile. The pleasures snatched from me for so many days. U know u have given back my dreams, I cudnt dream coz I cudnt sleep. Those sleepless nights still give me goose bumps. I have no words to show my gratitude for the support u provided me. U trusted my words. U did it all so smoothly. U went out of ur way just for me.

Tears flowed from her eyes and dropped on his shoulder. He felt the cold drop fall and then trail over his bare back. He felt tremors, his nerves setting extra alert.

Geet bas karo if u really want to thank me. Dnt cry. he pulled her out of his hold and wiped her tears. And promise me u will tell me first if u fall in any type of problem ever. U will come to me right?

Yes I promise.

Then geet remembered that he was not wearing his vest and she was still clinging to him. Her hands rested on his bare waist. She retreated back. He moved to bring a shirt and then slept near her.

Geet  slipped in bed and closed her eyes. Maan looked at her innocent face and his eyes moved to her soft pink lips. He wanted to kiss her. Tell her how beautiful it was to kiss and her teeth wud never come in between. His innocent little geet. He smiled and moved a little closer to her. He cud smell her perfume now. Hear her soft breaths.

# no Maan u will never do this. She has fond dreams attached to her physical intimacy. If u cant love her with passion, u dnt have any right to shatter her dreams. Today she cherishes the thought of kissing someone whom she will love. As it is u have deprived her of ur love so now y do u want to snatch her innocence. If u cant give her then u dnt have the right to take. Dnt act like a pervert Maan. U have had all sexual bliss years ago. U promised not to fall to lust again. The control u monitored for years cannot become so weak. #

he turned his back to her untill the moment of physical weakness faded away in the night.

thanks to keenu for the photo links she searched for me.
plzzz do comment.

PRECAP
maan drops geet to her friends wedding.

Loved the update...

The way Geet described Maan, and the sense of security she feels around him...it signals how strong the foundation of their love will be. 

Maan listening to this convo was good in a way. Kuchh providence and kuchh Geet ke friends, slowly they will help Maaneet come together.Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
awsome one yaar...i lovd it !!!
wow nice update.. luved the way geet described maan.. hope they fall in luv soon.. waiting for the next part... continue soon
wowww
superb
jsut waitng for 2morow's episode
i love dit
and no thanx plsss i did for my frd...
and just waitng frot omorow and onemore thing is...wann the mann thinking abt her...tomorow beciause she ll dress in saree for her frd's weeding he stares at her...plsss