Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely... awesome update yaar .
I like that part when she was getting the lesson about sex educaton😳...and Maan was listening ...now it is Maan 's turn to react and take the next step of teaching love to Geet.
waiting for Maneet's moments..
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: fourleafclover

The girly talks was so much fun...i suppose we cud all connect to these sort f chatterπŸ˜‰ 

The idea of maan being the silent listener was a masterstroke,it just added to the whole effect...n must say executed to perfectionπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Maan ka yesab giiirly talk sunke kya haal hua hoga kya pata...wud love to know his P.O.V.
Looking forward to the next update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u.
there will be a bit of his POV too in the next update.
sunshine94 thumbnail
girly talk...i luvd it
precap sounds excitinπŸ‘
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123pritha

superbbb

loved itπŸ‘
 baba maan singh khurana thank u she whispered πŸ˜†coolll

Agar pyaar hai to bite kyu? means y bite when he luvs u? it must be hurting? Geet questioned with a confused face.

This statement caught Maan's attention. He muttered idiot. Kaise questions puchti hai.

i was literally laughing so loud that my brother banged the room asking are u alright he was giving me this πŸ˜• look
wonderful update
precap is awesome
continue soon

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

thanks 

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaR

hahaha...I remember...even we friends used to have such girlie talk...and it was not in ur free time...but in between lectures...and sometimes we used to get caught by our lecturers...and ask us...tell me whats the interesting topic going on between u ppl... ...god... how we used to get out of those embarrassing moments...

very lovely...and the precap seems to be very interesting...
update soon...

you were more naughty than us. we used to just tease each other depending on the srictness of the teacher.
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NayabSaher

ohhh great... nice partπŸ‘

may be after listening the GEET's girlie talk and total unawareness MAAN try to teach his wife some thing about GENDER (according to GEET)πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

just imagine Maan giving her lecture🀣 n Geets nonstop stupid Questions ohh its so much funπŸ€ͺ

waiting for next the talk abt SARU πŸ˜†

haha never thought of it that maan the tutor and geet asking her queries.πŸ˜† 

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!!!
both the parts were excellent!!!
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

M&B stands for Mills and Boons. it is a series of romantic novels. i dnt know when they started it but r written and printed still. it is mostly  approx 200 pages romantic story with a tall dark handsome man and a damsel who he falls for. they have description of intimacy like our ff's have a bit more open as it is printed media. different writers story are published by them.
Read one if ur above 18. i read my first in class 12. and still read if i get my hands on it. hope the info is sufficient. if not u may ask.

thanx for the info buddy and i got the official website of MILLS AND BOONS i am above 18 and i am going to search for romantic novels over there can u suggest me few titles

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

SURE  u can call me sanju.
no dear i wont give details of the night outas maan wont be there to listen to chirpy geet's innocent questions and the overflow of info she will get there.πŸ˜‰

but promise next wud be a good one

yar sanju i feel that without telling anything u gave me clue of what is going to happen i guess i got something from ur ans carry on with ur thought process buddy i am with u to encourage ur naughty thoughtsπŸ˜‰