Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

CrystalSaya thumbnail
WOW! FINALLY U UPDATED...ND OT WAS FANTASTIC...U WRITE SO NICELY...THOUGH I HAVEN'T SHARED DIS TYPES OF CONVO WID MY FRNDSSS...BUT I LOVED IT...WAITING FORE MORE...
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update

cont soon :)
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahaha...I remember...even we friends used to have such girlie talk...and it was not in ur free time...but in between lectures...and sometimes we used to get caught by our lecturers...and ask us...tell me whats the interesting topic going on between u ppl... ...god... how we used to get out of those embarrassing moments...

very lovely...and the precap seems to be very interesting...
update soon...
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update
luved it
brilliant do continue soon
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Yes i guess everybdy experienced girli talks in there school nd uni tyms. . . . At tym its total embarassed me . . . . Nowday i day i didn't get tym to meet them sm of them get married, sm busy wid work nd studies. . . . Oh god i went to memory lane. . .lol. . Jst loved d part. . .

this was a post which pushed me down the memory lane. i felt so much to write then i had to edit and reedit to shape it up. i got greedy initially and in flow wrote a very long one then i cut it short to this.
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _G1234_

WOWW!!! Wonderful update dear...👏loved it... ❤️..I do have convo wit my col frnds...n actually its soo much fun...LOL 🤣
OMG!!! maan listening everything..n he is enjoying a lot..LOL.😆.Geet soo bholi bhali ladki...n the precap is awesomeee...

***2.    but his smell gives me a sense of security. It wraps me like a blanket like no one cud hurt me in his presence. It gives me a sense of protectiveness.**** very well written dear..just loved it...can't wait for the next part...😍
Thank u soo much for the wonderful update.🤗..plzzz update soon....😉

thank u dear. such sneak peaks are good for men at times.😉
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Sanju!!!! a biggg Hug for you for such a unique concept..Geet is so innocent and sweet,but definitely not a dumbo...I'm sure after this convo,there will be a major change in Maan's attitude towards her..I'd love to see him taking the initiative to bring her closer..
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

the MSK smiling at Girlie talks ... hard to digest..

i am looking forward to what she has to share about him, and will he see her that way
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Amazing as usual...you are one girl who i see dropping bombs with every update...

i am amzed at your consistency in writing so well...each of your updates are so good that i feel the next days one cannot be any better...and i am proved wrong everytime - your next day's update beats the previous ones...pls write more and more - you have a unique way of storytelling - i can see geet and meera sitting on the window sill, i could see the atul drama, i can see maan relaxing on his chair and sitting up when he was mentioned - what can be more realistic than this?

love how you conjure very different situations and excel in portraying them...caanot praise you enough - really 😃👍🏼

THANK U.