paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Geet u dnt need to shout. I can hear ur slightest hhhmm'even ur breath
.πŸ˜ƒ

She stopped to inhale.πŸ˜ƒ

Now breathe, will u? we dnt have to go to the hospital we have to reach the college.πŸ˜†

If anything happens u will find me by ur side. 😊N

Chi' babaji aise log bhi hote hain? πŸ˜†
brij uses his muscles to solve all problem but this is MSK he uses his brain.πŸ‘πŸΌiss lie to i love maan.handsome romantic bohut dekha but intelligent jo serial main nehi milti kabhi neho jo sirf maan main hain

PRECAP
Maan hearing Geet talk with her friends...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ girlie talks πŸ‘πŸΌ

[/QUOTE]
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Saams thumbnail
wow dear...that was a superb idea...I loved MSK's idea and Atul beaten up..I feel less affected by Atul's pitai...He well deserved it..

precap seems interesting..oh god whats in store for Maan..he's gonna hear some girlie talk..hope the girls dont talk much...I'm feeling nervous already..my fingers are crossed for the next part..love you ..
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sldeeps

brilliant update

full of mind game

i understood y u chose this route to teach a lesson to ATUL

and great buddy u gave reasons for choosing this route to punish ATUL for those who are unable to get ur POV

I am very happy that MAAN taught him a lesson in such a way that ATUL doesn't even know that he is arrested because of GEET so that he couldn't take revenge on GEET in future and long term imprisonment because of which GEET won't get disturbed by him anymore

MAAN's motive is to get rid of the culprit completely without involving GEET's name in this entire game he turned out to be true BUSINESS MAN who sketches so many plans and  strategies to take his business to higher levels day by day just by using his intellectual skills

If u have presented something like MAAN beating the guy black and blue and revealing that GEET is married to him it could have become one more movie situation where MAAN becomes a macho hero but ur solution is more realistic and an influential and intelligent man like him would definitely take this type of step only. I can say this with 100% confidence because i personally know the way business people think and put their plans into action guess y my dad is a business man and he also deals in the same way when it comes to the safety of his daughter 😊

loved ur idea and implementation is also upto the mark πŸ‘buddy go ahead and ummah for u dear 😳

and PRECAP hmmm sounds interesting looking forward for more MAANEET scenes and i want the BLUE TOOTH cupid to do wonders and reduce the distance between them πŸ˜‰

thanks buddy. it took great deal to conceptualise and make the situation realistic without dragging it. i wanted to use this so that another comfort level is achieved between the duo.
thanks for understanding my POV so well. coz every time muscle power doesnt work. at places that is what is required and i may use it. here i wanted MSK to be very classy and brainy types. a buisness man who has attained so much at such young age has to be very logical and pre planned for the moves he takes.
u can very well understand with ur family background.

gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply awsomeee...
loved it...
do cont soon
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Saams

wow dear...that was a superb idea...I loved MSK's idea and Atul beaten up..I feel less affected by Atul's pitai...He well deserved it..

precap seems interesting..oh god whats in store for Maan..he's gonna hear some girlie talk..hope the girls dont talk much...I'm feeling nervous already..my fingers are crossed for the next part..love you ..

next part will have a disclaimer for 18 and over only. sorry cant help it.
maureen84 thumbnail
wow loved it...
i totally agree wid u Maan is Maan not brij,he knows how to play mind games,after all he,s a suave ,shrewd buisnessman.he knows how to put down his enemies just with a hint of his finger,
atul deserved it.no sympathy for him
i hope she says thnx to him in a special wayπŸ˜‰ what say peck on cheek will also do😳
waiting for next update
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SuperbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kudos to MSK...he handled it perfectly...and you to SanjuπŸ˜‰ it was truely unexpected way to punish Atul...

loved how he solved the Problem without any 'herogiri' and vision of having a long term solution...

MSK...😳 hw much he protects his Geet 😍😍😍, he rescued her with nobody aware of what exactly happened except him...he doesn't know but he is falling for her...hope he realizes soon

I had thought that while finalizing this Atul issue  Geets hubby wud be revealed to her friends...but our MSK 007 (and uπŸ˜‰) kept it still under covers haan...when r u planning to reveal Mr. MSK to Geets friends?

Precap looks interesting😳😳😳😳😳😳😳...it seems more romance is on its ways...

lovely update dear...trust me u can write a fantastic detective story as well...& thanks for PM...waiting for next...have nice time😊😊

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NayabSaher

super updateπŸ‘ 

but now i m confused abt the FLASH FORWARD [part 12]...πŸ˜• if every thing is going to be perfect between maaneet as husband and wife then y will she want divorce????😲  
dont want missunderstanding after that plz😊
waiting for next😊 

ye sawal to pichle 40 parts se hi mere maan main chal raha hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
first of all i liked ur take on all the points...
ofcourse MSK has brains and unique way of planning things... drug case is always better as geet can always stay out of it... and atul will not even know tht she was the reason behind... 

lovely... continue soon