Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Awesome update
tadka thord kam tha 
itna maaza nahi aya
but ok as u think that 
also right maan play with brain
loved it 
pls cont soon

i hope next update compensates the tarka... for time being jugnu mama ki tadke waali lassi for u
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PoojaMishty

Wow What a plan... Amazing...

Flawless plan and equally perfect execution... πŸ‘

It is good to see Maan using his brain than Muscle Power... 

Lovely update dear...

Precap is interesting...πŸ˜‰

PLs continue soon...

dimaag ki baati jali...
Originally posted by honeygrape

nooo ways , i dint feel pity for atul... idiot, how can he torture geet lyk this... he deserve this sort of punishment...must say this kind of punishment was totally unexpected... loved this part also...your ff is becoming more n more interesting day by day..."hope you l giv the next update soon..."πŸ˜‰(sorry for being selfish) thank you for this update dear... 2 din se bore hote hote jaan jaa rahi thi... aapne jaan waapas daal di... thank you sooo sooo much... luv you n take care...πŸ˜ƒ 
keep writing πŸ˜Š

thanks. will try to be as early as possible with next part. 

Originally posted by ridhz21

Loved it...

u r a fabulous writer saju...hats off...

amazing approach...full proof plan...πŸ‘
Atul deserves it
love d way maan ask...  happy??
Waiting for next...update soon pls

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
awesome ... superb ... very well executed ... 

3 cheers .. hip hip hurrayy!!!!!!!!!! ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ... 

wow !!!!! msk  what an idea dude ... 

plzzz ... can u give regular update if possible plzzz ...

its a request ...
Originally posted by alfiya7

wow yaar...the way u answered the questions rele impressive...n i dnt think ne girl wil show sympathy towards tht JERK...pyar ho jata hai lekin koi zabardasti karvaye toh ofcrse its so suffocating...good he got this punishment atleast nw geet is safe...

yeah i thought many people will have doubts as to y i had this plan...so cleared the doubts.
super updateπŸ‘ 
but now i m confused abt the FLASH FORWARD [part 12]...πŸ˜• if every thing is going to be perfect between maaneet as husband and wife then y will she want divorce????😲  
dont want missunderstanding after that plz😊
waiting for next😊 
brilliant update

full of mind game

i understood y u chose this route to teach a lesson to ATUL

and great buddy u gave reasons for choosing this route to punish ATUL for those who are unable to get ur POV

I am very happy that MAAN taught him a lesson in such a way that ATUL doesn't even know that he is arrested because of GEET so that he couldn't take revenge on GEET in future and long term imprisonment because of which GEET won't get disturbed by him anymore

MAAN's motive is to get rid of the culprit completely without involving GEET's name in this entire game he turned out to be true BUSINESS MAN who sketches so many plans and  strategies to take his business to higher levels day by day just by using his intellectual skills

If u have presented something like MAAN beating the guy black and blue and revealing that GEET is married to him it could have become one more movie situation where MAAN becomes a macho hero but ur solution is more realistic and an influential and intelligent man like him would definitely take this type of step only. I can say this with 100% confidence because i personally know the way business people think and put their plans into action guess y my dad is a business man and he also deals in the same way when it comes to the safety of his daughter 😊

loved ur idea and implementation is also upto the mark πŸ‘buddy go ahead and ummah for u dear 😳

and PRECAP hmmm sounds interesting looking forward for more MAANEET scenes and i want the BLUE TOOTH cupid to do wonders and reduce the distance between them πŸ˜‰
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Originally posted by NayabSaher

super updateπŸ‘ 
but now i m confused abt the FLASH FORWARD [part 12]...πŸ˜• if every thing is going to be perfect between maaneet as husband and wife then y will she want divorce????😲  
dont want missunderstanding after that plz😊
waiting for next😊 

things are going the better way. but it is hard to analyse human brain when it comes to expectation. especially when one doesnt ask like geet does and the other doesnt express as the character of maan is. dnt get confused.