Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

these type of men are jerks. i have set an idea to set him straight. hope it is unexpected but is appealing enuf.😡

but please do not hurt Geet anymore in this process. please please please

Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phewww!!!! Finally got time to comment 🤢 🤢 🤢 I'm SO SO SO SO sorry for not showing up for so many days Too bad of me naa???

First of all a huge applause for U 👏 👏 👏 U hav got superrb writing skills and the concept ur writing on is also coming out to be excellent ⭐️ 😉 👏
The last update was awesome... Finally the stalker is revealed... He is such a despo... Just hate him 😡 😡 😡 Such people really exist in this world and they need to be taught a lesson n I'm sure U hav something in store for him!!! 😆 😆 😆Poor Geet had to tolerate so much alone 😭 😭 😭 but now I'm happy dat she has told evrything to Maan 😳 N I'm sure dat Atul is gonna hav a really tough time as he has messed up with THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S WIFE 😃 😲 😲Maan is not gonna spare him... I'm so excited to see Geet's frnds reaction wen they cum to now how Maan saved Geet from dat idiot...while they cud just sit helplessly and watch Geet's miserable condition... Hope something like this happens 😃 😃 😃 The washroom part in the disc was really funny..lol... Geet puked out evrything!!!!
Also loved wen Maan gifted his mother's kangan to Geet... That part was really emotional... But I had not expected Maan to do something like dat at dat time...
But still it was superb...

Pleeez cont sooon... Cant wait anymore n thanx alot for all the PMs... Love U!!! Take care...
Edited by Sameenaas - 12 years ago
khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sanju UPDATE de do ... 
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice ..part
pls contiune soon
waiting dear!!!!
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when can we expect next update??
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

jese kye precap hai physco. maan want to play with him geet kye ek ek ansoo ka badla lega aur geet ko protect bhi karega .geet kye uper nazar hogi aisa nahi hosakte maan bhi collage join kare geet kye saath uske group mein .nuts maan ko line maregi geet ko jalan hogi.just time past.

yeah interesting idea... maan going to college with geet as a student. i never thought of it. i got many ideas but never this one...

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

thanks. its lovely 

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sameenaas

Phewww!!!! Finally got time to comment 🤢 🤢 🤢 I'm SO SO SO SO sorry for not showing up for so many days Too bad of me naa???

First of all a huge applause for U 👏 👏 👏 U hav got superrb writing skills and the concept ur writing on is also coming out to be excellent ⭐️ 😉 👏
The last update was awesome... Finally the stalker is revealed... He is such a despo... Just hate him 😡 😡 😡 Such people really exist in this world and they need to be taught a lesson n I'm sure U hav something in store for him!!! 😆 😆 😆Poor Geet had to tolerate so much alone 😭 😭 😭 but now I'm happy dat she has told evrything to Maan 😳 N I'm sure dat Atul is gonna hav a really tough time as he has messed up with THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S WIFE 😃 😲 😲Maan is not gonna spare him... I'm so excited to see Geet's frnds reaction wen they cum to now how Maan saved Geet from dat idiot...while they cud just sit helplessly and watch Geet's miserable condition... Hope something like this happens 😃 😃 😃 The washroom part in the disc was really funny..lol... Geet puked out evrything!!!!
Also loved wen Maan gifted his mother's kangan to Geet... That part was really emotional... But I had not expected Maan to do something like dat at dat time...
But still it was superb...

Pleeez cont sooon... Cant wait anymore n thanx alot for all the PMs... Love U!!! Take care...

read ur comment after a long time. nice to hear from u. 😊

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

when can we expect next update??

TOMMOROW
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

TOMMOROW