Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaniac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanju sorry yaar I cudn't cmnt on few of ur earlier updates...love the way it is going...their comfort levels and trust on each other are growing well. Hope they confess their feelings for each other soon. Thanks for the chuskiπŸ˜ƒ

TC
khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SANJU sab se pehle toh u ko meri taraf se MAMA G ki SPECIAL TADKE waali LASSI for writting such an AMAZING & LONG UPDATE FOR US ... *ANGEL PASSES GLASS OF SPECIAL LASSI TO SANJU* πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

OOO MMM DEEE !!! sanju FINALLY the STALKER is revealed ... πŸ˜² πŸ˜²πŸ˜² so that ATUL was HARASSING GEET ... gggrrrhhh!!! 😑😑😑 THAT ATUL is such a PSHYCO, BAS****, SCOUN****, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬,🀬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬,🀬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬... I M SO PROUD of u SANJU for bringing up this ISSUE in ur FF ... these BAS**** are in real life too... so many gals face this problem not only as a student but in other professional places too... wow GEET named him RABIES ... it suits him ... How dare he tore GEET'S top ??? πŸ˜‘😑😑 

RABIES was STALKING GEET for last 4 weeks ... 😲😲😭😭  POOR GEET she was facing this all alone ... 😭😭 she didn't took any LEGAL action just because of KHURANNA KHANDAN'S PRIDE ... πŸ˜ƒ GEET HAVE PROVED THAT SHE IS THE BADI BAHU OF KHURANNA KHANDAN AND WIFE OF THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... 😊as a BADI BAHU she have fulfilled all of her responsibilities in such young age ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ even now she was thinking more about KHURANN'S IZZAT then her situation ... πŸ‘ but i dun knw what made GEET thinks of calling BRIJ BAGAIRAT ??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  i felt so bad for GEET ... 😭 but THANK GOD she finally showed TRUST on MAAN and told him everything ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

His calls are so obscene that I cant even tell my friends what he says. Sometimes I dnt even understand his lingo and slangs but all I know is its obscene. I never hear him talk. Its unbearable.
these lines showed how low that RABIES was and how much pain GEET was facing alone ... *SOB* πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

POOR YASH uss ki SURF EXCEL se DHULAAI hgai ... 🀣🀣 chalo issi bahane MEERA ne uss ki NURSING ki hgi ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and aaawww  hamari HARD CORE NUTS was crying for GEET ... πŸ˜­

hamaare MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ki kia MEMORY hai NUTS ko foran pehchaan lia ...πŸ˜† ab iss CHACHUNDER ko MAAN baataye ga k MAAN KI GEET ko sataane ka kia anjaam hta hai ...😑😑 i want MAAN to beat that RABIES BLACK N BLUE ... 🀒🀒 i was so happy when MAAN was getting ANGRY on that RABIES ... 😳 uuuffhhh!!!! HE IS SO DEAD ...😑😑uss RABIES ko nai pata uss ne kis se panga le liya hai ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA will nail him down ... πŸ˜†  tho MAAN was getting angry but he controlled his anger and he is first COMFORTED GEET ...😳😳 i loved their HUG ...☺️☺️☺️

sanju PRECAP sounds INTERESTING ... πŸ˜‰ per mein bata rahi hn agar u ne MAAN se uss RABIES ki BAND NA BAJWAAI aur uss ko HOSPITAL na pohanchaya  na toh mein u ko next time MAAMA ki TADKE waali LASSI nai doungi ... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

plzzz UPDATE SOON ...😊

Edited by khansangel - 12 years ago
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: t3ej

I don't normally leave comments on anyone's ff but I've been following urs from the beginning & LOVE it. ❀️❀️❀️ You write soo well & I really like how the character's have evolved & how the story is developing. πŸ‘Fantastic update 2day,  thnx for making it soo long. πŸ€—πŸ€—Can't wait to keep reading how the story progresses and look forward to some cute moments between Maan  & Geet. πŸ˜ƒ
❀️
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for commenting.😊
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmake11

its all written so perfect

thank yu for long update
dear
beautiful update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh
this 4 yu

thanks.πŸ€—

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khansangel

SANJU sab se pehle toh u ko meri taraf se MAMA G ki SPECIAL TADKE waali LASSI for writting such an AMAZING & LONG UPDATE FOR US ... *ANGEL PASSES GLASS OF SPECIAL LASSI TO SANJU* πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

OOO MMM DEEE !!! sanju FINALLY the STALKER is revealed ... πŸ˜² πŸ˜²πŸ˜² so that ATUL was HARASSING GEET ... gggrrrhhh!!! 😑😑😑 THAT ATUL is such a PSHYCO, BAS****, SCOUN****, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬,🀬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬,🀬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬, πŸ€¬... I M SO PROUD of u SANJU for bringing up this ISSUE in ur FF ... these BAS**** are in real life too... so many gals face this problem not only as a student but in other professional places too... wow GEET named him RABIES ... it suits him ... How dare he tore GEET'S top ??? πŸ˜‘😑😑 

RABIES was STALKING GEET for last 4 weeks ... 😲😲😭😭  POOR GEET she was facing this all alone ... 😭😭 she didn't took any LEGAL action just because of KHURANNA KHANDAN'S PRIDE ... πŸ˜ƒ GEET HAVE PROVED THAT SHE IS THE BADI BAHU OF KHURANNA KHANDAN AND WIFE OF THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... 😊as a BADI BAHU she have fulfilled all of her responsibilities in such young age ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ even now she was thinking more about KHURANN'S IZZAT then her situation ... πŸ‘ but i dun knw what made GEET thinks of calling BRIJ BAGAIRAT ??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  i felt so bad for GEET ... 😭 but THANK GOD she finally showed TRUST on MAAN and told him everything ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

His calls are so obscene that I cant even tell my friends what he says. Sometimes I dnt even understand his lingo and slangs but all I know is its obscene. I never hear him talk. Its unbearable.
these lines showed how low that RABIES was and how much pain GEET was facing alone ... *SOB* πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

POOR YASH uss ki SURF EXCEL se DHULAAI hgai ... 🀣🀣 chalo issi bahane MEERA ne uss ki NURSING ki hgi ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and aaawww  hamari HARD CORE NUTS was crying for GEET ... πŸ˜­

hamaare MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ki kia MEMORY hai NUTS ko foran pehchaan lia ...πŸ˜† ab iss CHACHUNDER ko MAAN baataye ga k MAAN KI GEET ko sataane ka kia anjaam hta hai ...😑😑 i want MAAN to beat that RABIES BLACK N BLUE ... 🀒🀒 i was so happy when MAAN was getting ANGRY on that RABIES ... 😳 uuuffhhh!!!! HE IS SO DEAD ...😑😑uss RABIES ko nai pata uss ne kis se panga le liya hai ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA will nail him down ... πŸ˜†  tho MAAN was getting angry but he controlled his anger and he is first COMFORTED GEET ...😳😳 i loved their HUG ...☺️☺️☺️

sanju PRECAP sounds INTERESTING ... πŸ˜‰ per mein bata rahi hn agar u ne MAAN se uss RABIES ki BAND NA BAJWAAI aur uss ko HOSPITAL na pohanchaya  na toh mein u ko next time MAAMA ki TADKE waali LASSI nai doungi ... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

plzzz UPDATE SOON ...😊

thanks for the tadke walli lassi...ahh multivitamin doseπŸ˜ƒ

people like this do exist and are a trouble to young girls who sometimes fall helpless when they dnt find proper guidance and help. delhi police seriously has many ways were they dnt disclose ur identity but high society are media's prey.
she called brij out of desperation as she cud not find other ways. she knew he cud use his muscle power but she feared her future wud be shattered.

wait and watch what Maan does to him.πŸ˜‰

Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey just read part 38 and 39 both really good,
Plz continue soon,
And Congrats on new thread :)
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing FFπŸ‘
One of the best I've come across on this forumπŸ˜›

Just read it, and it was really really good!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Plz add me to your PM list, add update soon⭐️

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey wen u gonna update ?
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey no update today😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirnalini

Amazing FFπŸ‘
One of the best I've come across on this forumπŸ˜›

Just read it, and it was really really good!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Plz add me to your PM list, add update soon⭐️

THANKS...πŸ˜ƒ i have sent u a buddy request.