•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I am really looking forward to tomorrows episode. Rudra slight attraction to a stranger that to who is married looks very interesting. Also in yesterdays episode it didn't really seem to me that he loves Pihu as much as a I thought he did and the way Massi is telling Pihu to get back with Rudra I have a feeling she will begin to. But I am really looking foward to see how and when Rudra's memory will comeback and how far Ratnesh and Massi will go to make sure he doesn't.
ya i so agree to u Amrita... really cant wait to watch tonite's epi... first i thot that maybe P will start loving Rudra again but then the way she said yesterday that she'll prove dat "its not necessary always  first love wud be the last too"... now it depends upon the cv's if they want P to fall in love iw R or no
but jus loving the way R-G relationship is shaping up... he seems to be bowled over by this female who loves her hubby lik crazy and feels dat he cant describe his and P's love in dis way...
 m jus tooo happy dat Maasi's plan got foiled now its going to be evry interesting to see R getting drawn towards a stranger who he thinks is already married

RG's interaction in yesterday's epi was really interesting to watch. I loved the whole scene and the dialogue also... Well I don't know if we can talk about attraction for R toward G, I think he likes her and respect her also. We have to look forward next epi to see if he will be attracted by G or not..

And I agree with you, the way R was talking about P just shows that he LOVED P but it's not true love in the full sense. Their relationship has always lacked understanding, confort and respect. Those things have always be part of RG's relationship even when they were just friends.

Why does the Massi have to such an evil person...I hope RR and Daadu gang up on her!