Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

The Return of SATYAGRAHA & INDEPENDENCE saga...! (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Oh wow di. What an amazing writer you are. Clap
Yes you are right SUHANA deserves Clap Clap   Clap for successfully sticking to her words. She has shown that she too can overcome her weakness with strong determination. I found her genuine effort and dedication so endearing that I love her even more than I did before. Her growth becoming more and more beautiful. The whole concept of giving and making someone happy really touched me. I loved it!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLOhhh diii...what a post what a post...Loved the way u connected the episode with satyagraha and independanceLOLSamba-Kalia=Suli SudiROFLROFLROFLLoved the mission impossible turns possibleROFL..Superb..Superb..Awesome post di!!Great to see you back after a long time...Big smile

kuch historical values add kardi...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... along with SGP ki sholay...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThanks dear...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes you are right SUHANA deserves Clap Clap   Clap for successfully sticking to her words. She has shown that she too can overcome her weakness with strong determination. I found her genuine effort and dedication so endearing that I love her even more than I did before. Her growth becoming more and more beautiful. The whole concept of giving and making someone happy really touched me. I loved it!Big smile

Thanks so much sheemu...Big smile... i have been just saying so cute...so cute...so cute for her thruout the episode  yaar...LOLLOL... she was truly damn cute yest.

111192Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Res...Still .Have to Read ItLOL

Tu toh chup hi reh...Angry rukh jaa teri class leni hogi...Angry.. jassi ko bulaavoon yeah beautiful bubbly ko?????choice is yours sirji...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

111192GurpreetDShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thanks so much sheemu...Big smile... i have been just saying so cute...so cute...so cute for her thruout the episode  yaar...LOLLOL... she was truly damn cute yest.

I know thankyou for echoing my thoughts. I am glad I wasn't the only one!!Big smile

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Lovely post di!Clap
 i dun need to tell tht i m already ur writing fan LOL! i think i have publicly announced it many times already! Embarrassed
LOVED the way you presented ur thoughts with perfectly chosen Smileys! Thumbs Up
Hats off to you! 
btw on the thoughts bit, i agree on the fact how Suhana was adamant about  refraining from shopping!!

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 04 May 2011 at 4:56am

mjtruelegend-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Lovely post di!Clap
 i dun need to tell tht i m already ur writing fan LOL! i think i have publicly announced it many times already! Embarrassed
LOVED the way you presented ur thoughts with perfectly chosen Smileys! Thumbs Up
Hats off to you! 
btw on the thoughts bit, i agree on the fact how Suhana was adamant about  refraining from shopping!!
Thanks keenu...Big smile... i think even inder-ishaan got historical with me... they spoke about non-cooperation movement...LOL

Go to top