Sasural Genda Phool

The Return of SATYAGRAHA & INDEPENDENCE saga...! - Page 3

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ice.maiden

That was such an enjoyable read👏 Absolutely loved it.. Can't stop laughing😆 Thanks for making me laugh early in the day 😊

Thanks so much sushma..😃... i hope i am not mistaking your name now...😆... our forum needed a break... from all disturbing news... what better than a light topic yaar...glad u had a good start for the day...😃

but i am a bit concerned as the character shanti maasi might take an exit soon... i wish she was there for some more time or the character returns into the show again...🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laxmi_s

yeah sweetie... now i remember... it was u who was missing my emoticons right...😆...in my update last time... so i fulfilled it here...😃Thanks so much dear... glad u enjoyed the read...!😃

Yeah di it was me who was missing ur emotions n u promise me to include it in ur next thread...thanks for fullfilling ur promise...love u🤗n i always enjoy reading ur posts
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ohhh diii...what a post what a post...Loved the way u connected the episode with satyagraha and independance😆Samba-Kalia=Suli Sudi🤣🤣🤣Loved the mission impossible turns possible🤣..Superb..Superb..Awesome post di!!Great to see you back after a long time...😃
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res...Still .Have to Read It😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh wow di. What an amazing writer you are. 👏
Yes you are right SUHANA deserves 👏 👏   👏 for successfully sticking to her words. She has shown that she too can overcome her weakness with strong determination. I found her genuine effort and dedication so endearing that I love her even more than I did before. Her growth becoming more and more beautiful. The whole concept of giving and making someone happy really touched me. I loved it!😃
allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ohhh diii...what a post what a post...Loved the way u connected the episode with satyagraha and independance😆Samba-Kalia=Suli Sudi🤣🤣🤣Loved the mission impossible turns possible🤣..Superb..Superb..Awesome post di!!Great to see you back after a long time...😃

kuch historical values add kardi...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... along with SGP ki sholay...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Thanks dear...😃
allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Oh wow di. What an amazing writer you are. 👏

Yes you are right SUHANA deserves 👏 👏   👏 for successfully sticking to her words. She has shown that she too can overcome her weakness with strong determination. I found her genuine effort and dedication so endearing that I love her even more than I did before. Her growth becoming more and more beautiful. The whole concept of giving and making someone happy really touched me. I loved it!😃

Thanks so much sheemu...😃... i have been just saying so cute...so cute...so cute for her thruout the episode  yaar...😆😆... she was truly damn cute yest.
allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Res...Still .Have to Read It😆

Tu toh chup hi reh...😡 rukh jaa teri class leni hogi...😡.. jassi ko bulaavoon yeah beautiful bubbly ko?????choice is yours sirji...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks so much sheemu...😃... i have been just saying so cute...so cute...so cute for her thruout the episode  yaar...😆😆... she was truly damn cute yest.

I know thankyou for echoing my thoughts. I am glad I wasn't the only one!!😃
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post di!👏
 i dun need to tell tht i m already ur writing fan 😆! i think i have publicly announced it many times already! 😳
LOVED the way you presented ur thoughts with perfectly chosen Smileys! 👍🏼
Hats off to you! 
btw on the thoughts bit, i agree on the fact how Suhana was adamant about  refraining from shopping!!
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago