Posted: 12 years ago

Chalo...at least MSk has been able to accomplish one mission of his...he has succedded in gaining the first step towards softening Geet's family's heart with his wonderful craftmanship...

Now all it remains is for them to accept him whole heartedly..even Biji and Tezi were quite impressed with what he had done...yes, but they misplaced their admiration on Dev and Not Maan but then...it is not their fault here...

what do u all say?? we were wondering what and how MSk is going to attain this impossible task of impressing Geet's family members...now he has done it...πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
true. he is becoming more and more popular in between them but how the truth is going to come outπŸ˜‰ will be the major twist.

msk has done a great job with that junk and that made everybody keep shut their mouthπŸ˜†
Dekho how hard he worked for this accomplishment..

but i wanted dev to tell d family dat it was done by balwant so dat later when they come to know dat balwant s maan it helps him but our beloved dev he s fond f taking credits for nothing n blaming odrs for his faults but nyways i like ds new dev so chalega their convo was sweetπŸ˜‰ Edited by prst - 12 years ago

Edited by sara202 - 12 years ago
Its true Kushi,
Maan has already made a place in everybody's heart in Geets family.
When SS cant even lift a single piece of junk, I was wondering how they would have shown this scene with old Dev, i mean AS. He is another hunk hai na!
Nowadays even dialogues are matching with SS's physique.
After Jugnu Mama had beaten up SS into pulp, he asked him pathetically 'Mamaji dhekiye! Aap kaise haim, mein keisa huin'
I couldnt help   laughing in that scene.
πŸ˜›
true...fst step completed...
m dyin' to knw hw maan will do this...
Originally posted by prst

but i wanted dev to tell d family dat it was done by balwant so dat later when they come to know dat balwant s maan it helps him but our beloved dev he s fond f taking credits for nothing n blaming odrs for his faults but nyways i like ds new dev so chalega their convo was sweetπŸ˜‰
The new Dev characterised by Samir is definately more acceptable than the earlier one...his situations and his lines are also helping in shaping his image...