arhaan /krishna

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u guys know yesterday i felt bad when prats was crying really feeling sorry for her now also i have all sympathies but today arhaan made krishna soo soo soo adorable muwahss that i was feeling bad for him too 😆😳😳😳😳😳perfect acting from arhaan initiakl jail scene was soo hilarious his dialogue delivery everything was fantabulous and when he came back home his convo with pratigya he was looking like an innocent kid wanting a lollipop 😛mindblowing acting by him really loved it👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya Nazia. the one scene i liked today was teh first one where he was finding the reason why adharsh was arrested. ya the way he was explaining to Prats and asking for sorry. the innocence it was like omg. I think this time i don;t know how far this silent war of prats will go. i don;t like prats in this face. i want her smily and talkative and happy.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

u guys know yesterday i felt bad when prats was crying really feeling sorry for her now also i have all sympathies but today arhaan made krishna soo soo soo adorable muwahss that i was feeling bad for him too 😳perfect acting from arhaan initiakl jail scene was soo hilarious his dialogue delivery everything was fantabulous and when he came back home his convo with pratigya he was looking like an innocent kid wanting a lollipop 😛mindblowing acting by him really loved it👏👏

Yah sis our baba is so innocent.Prats should understand his innocenes. Mujhe bilkul bhi accha nehi laga  k prats maika chale gayi without telling her hubby..
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

Yah sis our baba is so innocent.Prats should understand his innocenes. Mujhe bilkul bhi accha nehi laga  k prats maika chale gayi without telling her hubby..

dont be so upset yaar.she also knows well that he is so innocent thats y she is feeling hurt...and he might be sleeping after a journey from jail and how can she disturb this little kid...
Edited by lakshmipai - 12 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lakshmipai

dont be so upset yaar.she also knows well that he is so innocent thats y she is feeling hurt...and he might be sleeping after a journey from jail and how can she disturb this little kid...

well said😊
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

Yah sis our baba is so innocent.Prats should understand his innocenes. Mujhe bilkul bhi accha nehi laga k prats maika chale gayi without telling her hubby..

oh I felt good she went without telling him if he can go tio beat radhay without telling her why cant she
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

u guys know yesterday i felt bad when prats was crying really feeling sorry for her now also i have all sympathies but today arhaan made krishna soo soo soo adorable muwahss that i was feeling bad for him too 😆😳😳😳😳😳perfect acting from arhaan initiakl jail scene was soo hilarious his dialogue delivery everything was fantabulous and when he came back home his convo with pratigya he was looking like an innocent kid wanting a lollipop 😛mindblowing acting by him really loved it👏👏

Ya nazia Krish looked sooo cute while asking Pratz 4 forgiveness...Awww i luvd his puppy face😛😛😛😛
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya nazia ...arhaan did awesme job n y'day epi... loved ktc conversation and loved krishna dialogue ...ab aaya samajne kahan se aye yeh gaadi...
his conversation wit pratigya   esp his expressive eyes and innocent face was fabulous... 😳