India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

The effect of the Truth (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
yaaar I agree with you all...last time she hide the truth in CB1 ...now she telling the truth...but the result...CB2...
hope and wish interesting track will start soon after Radh enter to the PB...case we have no option but have to wait Radh is acting as fake wife...Wacko
will see what will happen only watch this show case of AvIna...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesakhus1973vinianilradhika5Tazziradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..Devika.sigriddevina22

interest Senior Member
interest
interest

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Radha thnx 4 this beautiful post as u narrated it sooo beautifully...it a pleasure to read this  ...I totaly agree wid ur views truth has its own effect...not necessarily positive always  ... n it would make its own way...nobody can stop this... same thing is happenin wid Dev also...he is not ready to admit this harsh truth... he know very well kanha would not allow this... then also he is tryin to change it... i think this is a common human characteristic... dat very few can take this ... unknowingly Dev is fightin wid fate... wid the destiny... but he also know very well dat the net result would be nil... 
  N the point where u said the two pillars of her lyf i.e Mansaraam n Dev ..on that case i think Radhika atleast should share it with mansaraam... he dont know the truth ..i think after knowin it...he would definitely stand beside her...it would be better if she tells Mansa abt this instead of going to PB...isnt it   ??...wat do u think ??

I agree with you .
She has concealed the truth from her father , the person always on her side , most dependable to help her .
So the truth has not come out as far as I can see .
We do not know what all transpired before the fire broke out , how much does Rohan know . Does he know that it is Dev whom Radhika loves . Does he know she believes that her & Dev are married . Perhaps not .Some truths are still to be revealed later
But the creatives are not very good at handling the scenes revealing these truths , by their history in CB1.
We wait & watch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

netolavinianilTazziRADEV1000..yajnaseni..Devika.sigriddevina22Neerjaafatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Agree with you ,Radha. Very beautifully narrated. even though a lie can overshadow the truth for we must not lose hope.Truth will finally come out.and here,Radhika hasn't lost hope.She's ready to fight back.And soon she'l come a winner & get her KK.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5radha_bilahariTazziDevika.sigridashna26Neerjaadevina22

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Radha..  thanks dear. yes, it really brought out the essence of it.  and for that it takes that time.  Because while watching, we alla ct just like Dev, we blamed saying, he behaved wrong, he shouted at Radhika, same way many of us did, before we try to understand what is going on inside , we acted like kids, but yes, the truth will bring its result at the end, and  this may not be the best time, Time needs  and takes its space, and it won't be soon.

thanks Chalhov, for simply distiguishing Cb-1 and Cb-2. and i like it this way if i ever think of the way they handled the revealing of truth in CB-1. noone of us got the real satisfaction, so here Dev knows, and she also conveyed that to her dad.

Radhika5,  WC's quote is very apt too..
thank you friends..

vinianilradhika5Tazziradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..sigridashna26devina22fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Thanks Radha for sharing your lovely thougth about the effect of the truth. Sometimes the truth can set you free but sometimes it causes more problems in mine opinion. At the end we all should tell the truth I think!

netolavinianilradha_bilahariTazzibillo77Devika.sigriddevina22fatssrilanka

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
In fact   everybody doesn't know the truth  ...Rohan came to know  that Radhika is loving  someone but he doesn't know whom she is loving ..dev doesn't know  about incomplete  marriage  and others don't know  that  Dev is radhika's KK...
Moreover  As Radev1000 told  Radhika hasn't told her father  Dev is her KK  as  Dev  is  refusing the truth  but if she had told   mansaram  about this he might have helped her to convince Dev ...

Now she is leaving everything to kanha  she belives who can only help her and if she goes to PB and help Rohan to recover may be he will reveal the truth to everyone...After knowing the truth how will Dev react?

Nice post Radha...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazziradha_bilahariradhika5Devika.sigridfatssrilanka

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Radha for a clarity post...about the truth...
How Much does Rohan know...
Also Radhika did not tell Dev what actually went on between Rohan and her...I thought she only talked about her love for someone...she did not talk about her marriage to KK...why did Dev get so angry? Radhika did not break her word...why Dev did not allow her to finish her words...so here the full truth is still not out...
DEv and radhika do need to talk out more clearly...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5Tazziradha_bilahariDevika.devina22

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigrid

Thanks Radha for a clarity post...about the truth...
How Much does Rohan know...
Also Radhika did not tell Dev what actually went on between Rohan and her...I thought she only talked about her love for someone...she did not talk about her marriage to KK...why did Dev get so angry? Radhika did not break her word...why Dev did not allow her to finish her words...so here the full truth is still not out...
DEv and radhika do need to talk out more clearly...
yes deedi,  they need to talk, but i don't think that was the best time, as  the shock.
If we think of Dev's mind set:

He is losing his love, he knows that she loves him, and more than anything as  his own for last  12 years, what else he needs to rejoice. But  his circumstances pushing him towards the unexpexpected and with painful heart he  has to witness his love getting married to another person.  the situation or obligation is forcing him to accept that fact.

As he was trying hard to accept it , he is facing another situation, even though the Cv executed it very poorly, i am glad he saved Rohan first and then that reminding about Radhika. (i wish they showed more of Radev scene before that shouting scene), but  his shouting ; one side it was losing her, second side, rohan's or family's situation or whatever..  but he is in delima, he is unable to contain the truth what Radhika told, that they didn't complete the pehras, so i don't know whether it is  Radhika's words of telling Rohan the truth , or it is Rahdika's words on "her faith" that made him to shout at her, because he is dobting on it when the mehandi got applied onto his palm.
but still, that truth, it is good for Dev to find it out by himself, that he will soon from Rohan's side(may be later).. then he will regret (that will be a good scene to watch, can imagine avi's acting)

now Radhika will win his heart, by taking care of Rohan, and more than anyone Dadaji, and Dev will smile hiding his face away from her, seeing her taking care of his dadaji, and he will surely go for that look, when he see her taking care of the family.
Tell you, so much is coming into my  mind, if it comes out that way, it will be surely awsome, an eye candy.. but don't know how this CV's are going to execute it, or how they are going to thread it, but, now from today, let see, and hope for the best scenes, and calm Dev,, or I'm patient Dev... than impatient Dev...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5radha_bilahariTazzisigriddevina22fatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index