Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

The effect of the Truth - Page 3

Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Radha...well put.  Truth has kind of domino affect.  When one tells the truth...little by little everyones motives comes out in the open. You hit one domino...every dominos starts rolling. Kanha's leela Radhika told the truth to Rohan...little by little BB's motives will come out  and finally Radev's marriage came out. I am glad...at least. Dev knows that Radhika's marriage was not complete. He might be angry now but he will eventually forgive her with another Kanha's leela...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
-Nice thoughts Radha.

Dev was angry at Rads bcoz he loves her and when someone hurt you that you love it crushes you and i thought Dev love for Rads was proved after the way he behaved.

If you dont love someone then wat they do will not hurt you and make you angry like if it is done by your loved one.

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Friends,

Seeing the furore in the forum of the up-coming track, I just went into silent mode wondering why this happened.  The answer to me was "The Effect of the Truth"

Truth has its own effects, need not be positive always but the end result will be success.  Truth is harsh and can lead to chain of actions sometimes leading to unexplainable reasons.

Radhika married Dev as achild.  She was forced into believing this truth of her life.  She has been religiously following this and has accepted it whole-heartedly.When the time came she disclosed the truth to her two pillars of strength --her father and her husband.  Both of them dismissed her in their own ways.  Could things have been different if they had paid heed to her?  Yes.

As it was not to be, she told the truth to Rohan and admitted of being in love with someone else.  Did the truth have the desired effect?  No it resulted in near calamity.

In admittance of truth the impact need not be positive instantly, but at the appropriate time it will definitely result in betterment.  But as mere mortals do we understand this? Isnt it difficult to follow because it may be our kith and kin who maybe involved?Bound by other relationships we may forget something called truth which is right in front of us?

Isnt this a glaring dissimilarity between CB1 and CB2?

Your thoughts. 

Hi Radha--

Somehow this thread has stayed with him over the last day, and I find myself thinking about it and its relation to CB...

The main focal point of CB2 is the "truth" between Dev and Radhika--where as in CB1 it  was not the case--the relationship between these two central characters is different---and is still evolving--

As Tagore has said " Love must contain the truth"----and this CB2 relationship, between Dev and Radhika is being built on truth---and hopefully will lead to them fighting the "evil" as one-----