Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with you ,Radha. Very beautifully narrated. even though a lie can overshadow the truth for we must not lose hope.Truth will finally come out.and here,Radhika hasn't lost hope.She's ready to fight back.And soon she'l come a winner & get her KK.
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Radha..  thanks dear. yes, it really brought out the essence of it.  and for that it takes that time.  Because while watching, we alla ct just like Dev, we blamed saying, he behaved wrong, he shouted at Radhika, same way many of us did, before we try to understand what is going on inside , we acted like kids, but yes, the truth will bring its result at the end, and  this may not be the best time, Time needs  and takes its space, and it won't be soon.

thanks Chalhov, for simply distiguishing Cb-1 and Cb-2. and i like it this way if i ever think of the way they handled the revealing of truth in CB-1. noone of us got the real satisfaction, so here Dev knows, and she also conveyed that to her dad.

Radhika5,  WC's quote is very apt too..
thank you friends..
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Radha for sharing your lovely thougth about the effect of the truth. Sometimes the truth can set you free but sometimes it causes more problems in mine opinion. At the end we all should tell the truth I think!

vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In fact   everybody doesn't know the truth  ...Rohan came to know  that Radhika is loving  someone but he doesn't know whom she is loving ..dev doesn't know  about incomplete  marriage  and others don't know  that  Dev is radhika's KK...
Moreover  As Radev1000 told  Radhika hasn't told her father  Dev is her KK  as  Dev  is  refusing the truth  but if she had told   mansaram  about this he might have helped her to convince Dev ...

Now she is leaving everything to kanha  she belives who can only help her and if she goes to PB and help Rohan to recover may be he will reveal the truth to everyone...After knowing the truth how will Dev react?

Nice post Radha...
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Radha for a clarity post...about the truth...
How Much does Rohan know...
Also Radhika did not tell Dev what actually went on between Rohan and her...I thought she only talked about her love for someone...she did not talk about her marriage to KK...why did Dev get so angry? Radhika did not break her word...why Dev did not allow her to finish her words...so here the full truth is still not out...
DEv and radhika do need to talk out more clearly...
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks Radha for a clarity post...about the truth...

How Much does Rohan know...
Also Radhika did not tell Dev what actually went on between Rohan and her...I thought she only talked about her love for someone...she did not talk about her marriage to KK...why did Dev get so angry? Radhika did not break her word...why Dev did not allow her to finish her words...so here the full truth is still not out...
DEv and radhika do need to talk out more clearly...

yes deedi,  they need to talk, but i don't think that was the best time, as  the shock.
If we think of Dev's mind set:

He is losing his love, he knows that she loves him, and more than anything as  his own for last  12 years, what else he needs to rejoice. But  his circumstances pushing him towards the unexpexpected and with painful heart he  has to witness his love getting married to another person.  the situation or obligation is forcing him to accept that fact.

As he was trying hard to accept it , he is facing another situation, even though the Cv executed it very poorly, i am glad he saved Rohan first and then that reminding about Radhika. (i wish they showed more of Radev scene before that shouting scene), but  his shouting ; one side it was losing her, second side, rohan's or family's situation or whatever..  but he is in delima, he is unable to contain the truth what Radhika told, that they didn't complete the pehras, so i don't know whether it is  Radhika's words of telling Rohan the truth , or it is Rahdika's words on "her faith" that made him to shout at her, because he is dobting on it when the mehandi got applied onto his palm.
but still, that truth, it is good for Dev to find it out by himself, that he will soon from Rohan's side(may be later).. then he will regret (that will be a good scene to watch, can imagine avi's acting)

now Radhika will win his heart, by taking care of Rohan, and more than anyone Dadaji, and Dev will smile hiding his face away from her, seeing her taking care of his dadaji, and he will surely go for that look, when he see her taking care of the family.
Tell you, so much is coming into my  mind, if it comes out that way, it will be surely awsome, an eye candy.. but don't know how this CV's are going to execute it, or how they are going to thread it, but, now from today, let see, and hope for the best scenes, and calm Dev,, or I'm patient Dev... than impatient Dev...
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Devika.

yes deedi,  they need to talk, but i don't think that was the best time, as  the shock.
If we think of Dev's mind set:

He is losing his love, he knows that she loves him, and more than anything as  his own for last  12 years, what else he needs to rejoice. But  his circumstances pushing him towards the unexpexpected and with painful heart he  has to witness his love getting married to another person.  the situation or obligation is forcing him to accept that fact.

As he was trying hard to accept it , he is facing another situation, even though the Cv executed it very poorly, i am glad he saved Rohan first and then that reminding about Radhika. (i wish they showed more of Radev scene before that shouting scene), but  his shouting ; one side it was losing her, second side, rohan's or family's situation or whatever..  but he is in delima, he is unable to contain the truth what Radhika told, that they didn't complete the pehras, so i don't know whether it is  Radhika's words of telling Rohan the truth , or it is Rahdika's words on "her faith" that made him to shout at her, because he is dobting on it when the mehandi got applied onto his palm.
but still, that truth, it is good for Dev to find it out by himself, that he will soon from Rohan's side(may be later).. then he will regret (that will be a good scene to watch, can imagine avi's acting)

now Radhika will win his heart, by taking care of Rohan, and more than anyone Dadaji, and Dev will smile hiding his face away from her, seeing her taking care of his dadaji, and he will surely go for that look, when he see her taking care of the family.
Tell you, so much is coming into my  mind, if it comes out that way, it will be surely awsome, an eye candy.. but don't know how this CV's are going to execute it, or how they are going to thread it, but, now from today, let see, and hope for the best scenes, and calm Dev,, or I'm patient Dev... than impatient Dev...

Devika, I was also very happy he saved Rohan first...also  I thought he looked surprise when he heard radhika was inside...
Also whom u think are your own you shout at them more or have more expections... Dev was angry with her because he felt she loves him but did not help him or broke her word...I am sure he will regreat it big time...I think that will be one ride I would like to take...
Also for me when Radhika comes in as CB...we may have beautiful raDEv scenes.. 
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u Radha Bilahari ...
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sigrid

Devika, I was also very happy he saved Rohan first...also  I thought he looked surprise when he heard radhika was inside...
Also whom u think are your own you shout at them more or have more expections... Dev was angry with her because he felt she loves him but did not help him or broke her word...I am sure he will regreat it big time...I think that will be one ride I would like to take...
Also for me when Radhika comes in as CB...we may have beautiful raDEv scenes..

I am also expecting to watch Radev's scenes in PB.. Avinash and Rubina their acting...
we  know Dev can't hate Radhika  how many times he repeats that word "hate"...

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
you hit the nail right on the head radha very well said good job
remmeber from cb1 truth always wins.so wil radev they are eternally each others