Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 68)

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramhari

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

@ Aarya: H se kuch seekho! Smart gal got it in one, what I meant! 

@ H: Check your PM dabba LOL and please make him suffer, H

@Pixs...perfection ko improve karna mushkil hain..aur humko seekhana ushe bhi jaya mushkil hain... LOL

@H...~Small is the number of them that see with their own eyes, and feel with their own hearts!

Edited by night13 - 30 June 2011 at 7:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement-pixie-

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

ummm...I know I have s reserved post to take care of before i answer this, but I request for more time before i sit down to write what i want to!

about your question, ummm... I haven't had the pleasure/horror to face such a situationEmbarrassed
and now that I am grown up, i guess, its good because I would have really had a hard time facing the couple, because i would have considered it my fault to have infringed upon their privacy knowingly or unknowingly!Embarrassed
love
Swati

6thElement

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

WMD  ROFL

She thinks York peppermint patty is one...and her feigning damsel in distress look, large doe eyes going blink...blink...and a slight pout as the she tries to eat them off her dripping fingers. Of course she doesn't go to the painful extent of wrapping her sari again...Its too late in night to bother about proprieties.
Now imagine Maan leaning on the opposite kitchen counter and gulping down a glass of water... helpless too, and ardently hopes only the steam comes out...

THANKS GUYS...for all your comments. I do have special mentions and will post them soon.

So another question. And really crucial. Have you walked in another couple sharing a intimate moment (I mean even a kiss)?
I'm talking about relatives and only upto your sibling. Let's refrain from going any higher in the relationship tree branch.Tongue

Let me confess. I actually have (I'm no voyeur). The story  goes something like this. I go down to get flowers for pooja. My downstairs tenants have the window open and their newly married son and daughter-in-law are sleeping cuddled in bed with only a sheet. I was at an age where I smiled and thought  Gosh! they must be feeling so hot, that is why they are sleeping in their petticoat just like me. I was 7 or 9 years old. Tongue

Reason I'm asking...I want to put in a scene in NY times but  not sure anybody else have had a similar experience...Thoughts?

You question takes me back to my college days. Ours was a residential college, the boys hostel and girls hostel flanked the either sides of the main block. We have a cafeteria right at the back of the main block, with the main entry being a set stairs winding up from the girl's hostel side of the building. It had a slight caved in gap in front of the cafeteria's door, from where it led up to the next floor. Incidentally, after college hours were over, it was the only entry kept open to access the Library and Computer Lab on the top floor, at night. 

Now this place was the most used and the most notorious corner of the whole college. It was named The Dark Corner, coz no light bulb installed there would remain for more than a day. It was the haunt of the most enamored couples of the college. 

The point of the background build-up above is that the sight of a a couple making-out, kissing or simply cuddling was not very uncommon. 

Also it kept us abreast of all the latest link-ups and break-ups.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement-pixie-

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Maan is such a teaser!!!!!
I didnt expect that line from him.
But it was funny as well to read Geet's expression.
I loved the whole saree scene. It was really good...
Thanks ... Eager to read next...

6thElement

myedward12 Goldie
myedward12
myedward12

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
my vote goes to Maan!
he helped her in all the worst situation without expecting any thing from her, so it is dear maanWink

6thElement

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
wow...superb parts...loved it... loved Naina and Rishab's part as well

6thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryash_bdmishu20pyarisahelisvahc123Riddmashmhetrasgabervani0391nehavashionly4mailsmaancrazythea_angelyrania786gagsyasmi123taannihamini_yash-BeingAppy-ruchshahMaankiMariambhakbhartifanayu14charlie1950arabianpakitanya_vimaaneet_pisces--Kesh--babygurl10-eiya-Escapistshivangi783myedward12cutemishtijazzeretteprincess163MsMovieloverShimmerr-Khush-Anu-AnanyaAntaresajenn-pixie-smallvillepunjabi.princesOnirlibra25ritzy09-Veritaserum-RamhariKrishnaluv94sneha.junejahoneygrapedrdee142kawaii_geetShalvezaara2212preethiaTyrojanu_2006-afsha-t_areebSaams_BlackPearl_MysticRiver

Go to top