Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 59)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Matt Farrell? Day Dreaming

Thats probably one of my top comfort books- Books I read when I need a bit of a pick-me up LOL <I think I have done irreparable damage to my public image now, snooty glasses not withstanding>

Waiting for the next part...

Glad to see that you are finally over your writers block!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
all the three parts were awesome...
loved rishabh and naini encounter...
the best part was when he said he will try to redeem till he is alive...
and the message idea was super romantic...
just loved maan to core..though a lil angry at him...
but still i give in...

plz continue soon

6thElement

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
R! for RUSH... Wink

<edit>

~"I will do everything there is to get you back and even when I would have you, it won't stop there...My penitence is for the period of my life, however long it is...and I will live out that time never giving up to make amends"

If a Man makes up his mind that he is going to go all the way, even when it doesn't look like there's a light at the end of the tunnel, he's going to keep trying to do right and make up for what's gone before, just because that's who he is and that's how I see Rishabh. And yes, I do like your Rishabh more than your Maan. Wink

Wow, sensual text messages and here I had wished that Geet would have text ed him back cause I think the person on the other end responds better if you write the text message so that it's like you are telling a story about what you are doing to them.. my imagination is always on the wild-front. LOL

Edited by night13 - 28 June 2011 at 10:16am

6thElement

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
wow..read all d three parts at one go...loved it...man maan is such a...such a...errr i m nt getng d right wordEmbarrassed...but whtever it s ..he gets wht he wants...that to in "MAAN SINGH KHURANA" style..nd abt naini nd rishab...i likes d way that thngs r going btw them..finally she came up with whts in her mind...nd i i really liked rishabs answr to it..like tis one..

"I will do everything there is to get you back and even when I would have you, it won't stop there...My penitence is for the period of my life, however long it is...and I will live out that time never giving up to make amends"...

eagerly waiting for the next part..do continue soon...

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Part 83: Submission Update 2: Chalo time for part 2 and it's WAY longer'.YIPPEEE!!!

Holy crap'she's vomiting so she is preggers, but the place is so beautiful'the description and the jungle! Stomach clutching'she is preggers'.why am I so excited even when I know what to anticipate'I guess the watermelon vodka hasn't worn off yet!!!! LOL!

Poor jaan, but yay Maan is on his way! And he's smart, but if hadn't figured it out I would be banging my head on the wall'.chalo he's not a lallu! Good! Hahahaha! Loved the crying wolf comment'so true!

Oh man, naini's break down was beautifully written'so sad and then she ran off into the outdoors to find her escape. I've noticed she likes to run away a lot'from her troubles and problems instead of facing them head on'.but oh well! Let's hope she learns something this time!

Awkward stable encounter'.but at least BOTH are feeling AGONY'yes'we're making progress baby! Now time for resolutions and the good kind too!

Awww! The sari scene was so cute'love at 18'innocent yet totally not!  Okay I know I didn't like rishabh before, but he's really growing on me'BTW: You were the people you imagined them yet'I can't seem to recollect! My brain is about to explode'this is so heart warming'I'm a pathetic romantic'really pathetic! LOLZ!!!

Cricket is the horse'me loves horses! I can't believe he got her a horse'DAMN! Man like this def don't exist'if they do where's the line?! I want one! Also when he gritted his teeth'sort of reminded me of Maan'.maybe b/c today's Maan-DAY'hahahaha!

"he wanted the rain to wash down any amount of concern he had for her that moment"- I loved this so much'the imagery of it'amazingly wonderful'I can totally imagine it'.him standing here caring, but anting not to care'no wonder he's got so much anger'the man is emotional!

"Definitely he wanted to disappear from the face of earth, but when he saw her kick at the ground hopeless, he couldn't make himself walk away." - double triple, zillionth time awww! Awww! And more and more awww! OMG'he cares so much! These knuckleheads need to be together and ASAP!

KISS! Chalo one step in the right direction, but wait short lived'what could you possibly mean?! Hmmm?! Not liking the soud of that! Please no one step forward and 2 back'UGH!!!

Well at least one good thing!!!!! Okay time to read to rest..the swinging part was so romantic'like Redford washing Streep's hair in Out of Africa romantic!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 27 June 2011 at 9:31am

6thElement

taanni Senior Member
taanni
taanni

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
wow you're on a roll today.
 awesome updates.
loved them absolutely.
if possible please do pm me.

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Part 84: Seeing and Believing Update 1: What exactly are we seeing and believing…hopefully only good things...please good things only!!!!!!!

First, I thought it was a RisNi scene, but then read the words Mishti and was like, "nope! That's totally Maneet!" BTW: I'm missing the inner monlouges way too much…pretty please for some Maneet ones…preferable Maan ones! Those are my personal favs!!!

Oh boy…she's so playing when with the whole food poisoning thing…and Maan the detective...totally pointing out how Dadima and the others don't have it!! Chalo chalo…deducing time geet puttar!  He flew 3000 miles…only khushkhabri only pleases…only of this nasty bowel talks!  LOL!!!

Maan as the marshmallow…perfect description…to the T!

And then Maan the jaan….nicknames galore…I wish she calls him dusht danav…LONG time ago, but still the original lines!!! And the affect her love names have on him—"cage  her in his arms"….so cute!!! Love that line!!!

Holy shipples!!!!! My god…dadiman walks in on them….my eyes! My eyes!!! The pain in my eyes…and my brain! I didn't need to imagine that plus Maan kissing her across her mid-riff…def not cool at all!!! Ewww! I need a breather….so awkward…to the MAX!!!

The title was quite appropriate now that I think about it…okay I need to calm down before I read the next part!LOLLOLLOL

This seeing was definitely not to be believed.—well they are married, but still not how dadima show catch them!!! 

6thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vi-pixie-libra25ibelieveinpink

Go to top