Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 46)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
HEY!!!! What's new?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Part 76 Family court: Oh know….drama to ensue…I just know it!!! I just hope it's not depressing!

highlighted her cheekbones that flickered like that of a ruddy candle flame- this imagery is so excellent…love the way you described it!

AWWW! Dadaji is such a cutie….no wonder Maan is such a romantic….wonder where he gets it from?! LOL!!  Spraying Dadi's perfume in the air to remind him of her when she's gone….awww!

And yet the feeling gushed in her, that he still played hide and seek with words. –How cute….hide and seek with words…me likey like like! And love how Geet knows Maan inside out and upside down!

The family tradtion line of how the women are supposed to be cherished….this Khurana Men are something else!

Aww and then the flashback scene…so so so cute! I miss the old days too!!

WHOA! Share holder….def didn't expect that at all. I still don't get why she was hestitant….sometimes I fail to understand her! Her name is Naintara….so OMG….def didn't know either! I guess Geet isn't the only feeling stupid!

OH!!! SNAP! This just got so much better…the drama officially begins…Dev and Naintara….holy sheeps…I can't believe this! But then along Geet supporting Naini…I can't even call her NT at this point! Uff….I don't get her…let's see how it all plays out!

Geet and Naini to be friends….let's ee what happens….but the alliance has kind of formed…with Geet kind of taking her side and Naini showing an instant liking of Geet! Let's hope for the best!

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about the whole finding/talking with her hubby in secrecy….not gonna be good…I'm calling it now!!!

And end It with a kiss….beautiful!!! With a bang…awesome!!!!!!!!

Okay loved it, but why is the pace slowed down in this update….there wasn't much action…no fight, confrontation, or any kind of action…I mean we find out about her hubby…but more please!!!!!

Still not bad at all!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi1236thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdnams4pyarisaheliBhagiSshmhetrasvani0391ameeruonly4mailsthea_angelyrania786gagsyApsara1asmi123taannibhakbhartifanMorning StartimepasskarMaankiMariam-BeingAppy-chingamingLimerancecutemishtiEscapistshivangi783myedward12-eiya-Sphinxscorpiodreams--Kesh--arabianpakitanya_visummikhancharlie1950-Khush-febinyusuffpushpiMsMovieloverJayaRjazzeretteShimmerrOnirKrishnaluv94sneha.junejahoneygrape-Veritaserum-Ramharilibra25ritzy09Antaresblueopaldrdee142ajennshalini01-pixie-t_areebjanu_2006pop77-afsha-mandymoreAmoureuxTyroSoapoperasrfunzaara2212-kawaii-ShalvepreethiaSaams_BlackPearl_ibelieveinpinkMysticRiver

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
So Naini is back ...hope Rishabh too will join her soon ...aww ...Maan was so restless to meet his sister ...love the small Brother-Sister convo ...love the way how they were defending each-other.Maan-Geet phone convo was really lovely.Wonderful update.

6thElement

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  yaar...
maaneet  r  rocking  n  romantic  too...
naini  is  back  with  maan  n  she  asked  for  time...nice...hope  she  accept  abhi...
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  abhi is  gonna  join  in  NY...that's  good  yaar...wanna  see  naini  n  abhi  reunion  sooon...
looking  fwd...

Edited by blueopal - 09 June 2011 at 1:30am

6thElement

hamini_yash Senior Member
hamini_yash
hamini_yash

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Nice Update . But I felt really bad for Maan when Geet complained about the silence around her. I mean he likes being quiet and here his darling wife is complaining about the same thing. Let her come back forever.I cant see him sad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi1236thElement

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
So Rishabh is moving into NY ...Sonner Maan & Geet clear Daadi's doubt ...it would be better for Daadi ...before she blurt out her doubts to everyone.After long time Yash-Meera ...lovely.loved Maan-Geet convo ...that was so sweet ...ll u come up with transferring Geet to NY??? wonderful update!!!

6thElement

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hasini..

great update..I am happy to see that Rishab is coming to stay at yash and Meera's place.. eagerly waiting to see patch up betwwen Rishab- Naini.. but yaar do something with our Maaneet.. How long will they stay apart.. CryCryCryCryCry

Also, please don't give that our sweet daadi expectations.. please clear it up or I think may be she will hear the good newz sooon WinkWinkWink

6thElement

Go to top