Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 33)

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
blind fold 3
awesome part...
their silent conversation and understanding of each  others insecurities was incredible...
some maneet romance was refreshing...
really loved the part and also the way geet made him realise that sometimes words could do some good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
awesome part...
loved rishabh's realization...
naini's plight...
geets insecurity
and maan's reterospect...
all the four different forms of love beautifully portrayed...
really looking for a rishabh naini convo...
continue soon

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Part 73: Lions and lambs: Wheneve I see the word LAMB….I think Silence of the lambs and Hello Clarice…don't ask why! ;)

So glad naini adores Maneet…liking her character!!! So drama queen…thank GOD! Never really liked Annie…so this character is way better!

Dadima for the save…stuff she has to deal with….Maneet can be so childish at times!!!

this was Maan and that was his job; to ogle her to his heart's content every time she made an appearance-awww….this made my heart go hmmm! So lovingly written!!!!!!!!

Awww!!! Such cute moments….hot chocolate is back!

only they knew they still did things to make the other into a ticking time bomb-Couldn't have summed up better even if I tried!

"Geet main tumse bahuth pyar karta hoon...sorry...Aaj se main tumse kuch chupavoonga nahin...abhi mujhe ek kiss de do aur...Arhm!" – I wanna gush…so chweet! This is why I just love Maan…kitna sona munda hai!!! Poor dadima…reading her puttar's love notes….yikes!!!! (giggle giggle)!

Okay so at least the war is calming down…finally finding some solace….hot cocoa solves everything!!! HA!!!!

And so she raised her head and held on to both his cheeks to awaken him. Lowering her lips into his, she breathed her dream into form.- The perfect ending….it ends with such a cute and happy ending!!!! Loved it!!!

6thElement

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Part 74: Word power: YAY!! The power of words…let's see what it brings!!

No man wanted to fall short of their wife's expectations and particularly when it was Geet's husband, the adamant, imaginative, demanding and yet every bit vulnerable inside, Maan. – I love how he described…so true and so nicely done!!!

How naughty…he's checkinh her out while she's dressing…so cute!!! And quite sexy Mr MSK!!! I'm so excited about his little surprise...wonder where he's gonna take her…hopefully somewhere epic!

The romance is so wonderful to read…I love the teasing and the masti!!!

shower him with any physical mercy-your way with words are just so magical….hell I've give to him if she doesn't….(winky face)!

FINALLY! He opens up on his and Naini's past and relastionship….love his cape story…so cute!!!

WHOA!!! Stop the brakes….what a past….this chick is pretty dark and twisty herself….she eloped at 18….that's way too much rebelling!

The way you described Maan's pain was fantastic….seriosuly amazingly written! It was so hard to read…so amazing job.

His word power had conjured up the image of his past for her; clear and vivid the picture was but the moral was yet to be read. 

As the silence stretched on... their journey continued.- I'll tell you why I love this so much b/c the man of few words spoke his heart out…the biggest burden on his sould lifted…the power of words!!! I love how you always find the most perfect titles!!!

Well done love…truly a magnus opus!

6thElement

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Part 75: Time Machine:  If only I had one…if I could serious turn back time…I wanna a re-do!!!

Totally forgot he went to yale….OMG! This guy is amazing…His note was cute…and he's a guest lecturer…NICE!! The PS part was so adorable….he is an open book and he's owning up to his mistakes…what a guy!

This is so fun to read…he's teaching and when she came he was so eying her…holy cow…so awesome!!

AA are his batch buddies…WHAT?! More shockers….didn't expect this at all…can't wait to see how it all turns  out! Truly missing Yash-Meer when you wrote in AA! But Annie  is preggers….good for them! I truly couldn't stand them on the show…hopefully I can somewhat like, maybe even love them in the FF!

The interaction was fun to read….not bad thus far!!! HMMM! My expectations are so high!!!

Maan is so happy….good for him!!!!  And he's telling them of how their first meeting….brings back great memories….how it all started…can't believe that like wasy back in September/October!

ON NO!!! To be continued….thank god I'm so behind!!!! Love it and I shall continue!!!

6thElement

myedward12 Goldie
myedward12
myedward12

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
wonderful update, love the way u described rishab and naini's pain, it's really hard for naini to forgive rishab! but love between maneet is so inspirational fro them, they should learn many things from our maneet!

6thElement

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Part 75: Time Machine Update 2: And it continues!!! YIPPPEEE!!!!!

The angst and the theatricals was more than words can draw up a picture for her audience and she now felt, it was nothing less than drama only suitable for some Fan Fiction forum. –Did we inspire you to write this line?! Come on fess up?! LOLZ!!!

Maan is drunk…okay maybe not, but if he's wasted….time for fireworks….we're seeing a whole new side to Maan and I'm so lovin' it!! Oh no…geet is mad….Maan is so gonna get it later….or maybe now! OUCH!!!!

It was as if some alien had abducted her husband-This kind of reminds me of Katy Perry's ET…are you seeking inspiration from KP?! It's cool if you are…I love the SONG!!!!!!

Geet...I need you more than ever today...please don't leave-I just died and went to heaven….what a line and what a man….I say it again…I want one like him!

Yash-Meer mentioned….I want them back…PLEASE!!!!!

Snow falling again…I'm so happy…of course you probably wrote this back in the winter months…but I don't miss it, but some of the most epic Maneet moments had a snow back drop!! And the cozy fireplace scenery….make sme wanna cuddle me!

No doubt was left behind when she sure did seek out for sanctum in him, while she cried that night as she realized her nights such as these with him were already numbered.-Oh no….that doesn't sound good….why oh why would she say that…okay to the next party to find out!!

The romantic scenes were so heart warming….Maan is like the most perfect hubby eva!!!!!! Brilliant….I'm at a loss of words…time to buy a theasaurus!!! LOL!!!

6thElement

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
ok will read the rest tomorrow...I can't believe I read so much and I enjoyed it...off to bed and good luck with everything H!!!!

6thElement

Go to top