Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 32)

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
As usual it was amazing update.want to see geet pregnant in the next episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

hamini_yash Senior Member
hamini_yash
hamini_yash

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Interesting . I dint know what four states of love meant to be honest.
One full update without a single dialouge wow only u can do it.
Please tell me more about naini and abhi

6thElement

Riddma Newbie
Riddma
Riddma

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hey I love the way you portray all the characters! I feel sorry for Naina and Rishab but they need to forgive and forget I know easily said then done!                                                                                                                                                                                                          As for Maan and Geet WOW I love the way they are so confident with each other and with their love they know how the other is feeling even without words that's what u call love!                                                                                                                                                                      SO sorry for such a long comment! But I loved the update it was FAB

Edited by Riddma - 28 May 2011 at 7:14am

6thElement

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Four states of being in Love ...Simply amazing!!!

loved it ...Beautifully narrated!!!

wonderful!!

6thElement

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
awesome updates...superb...loved it...

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
My MCATs are over!!!!! YAY!!!!! Time for the catch up game!!!  I hope I can finish by today...I can't wait to see what's in store for me!!!!

Thanks for the PM and YAY 3 more parts...go H!!!! And good luck with everything!

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Part 72: Catch and release: I wonder who's catching who!? LOL!!!

Dadima seems to be playing cupid I see, but poor Geet and all the not so needed drama!

Even miffed was a small word and perhaps there was no word that could deliver the strength of the wrath that now brewed inside her, she thought to herself. –Loved this….captures geet's state of mind perfectly! OMG!  I haven't typed in over 2 weeks and now it feels kind of weird…I'm super slow!!! POOR ME! BOO!

HA! Rabid wife….lovely job!

the tugs by the wrist and firm holds by her waist, all signs of textbook sexual harassment outside the home was too much to resist when it translated into unruly foreplay with her- Such a cute line…and the contrast of his words…so romantic in a weird way!

Maan is such a devil and so naughty…he wants her in his lap…hahahahaha! Perfection!!! And stubborn Geet is so funny to read this…I can just picture this now!

Awesome…romance on hi godh…..so chweet!!!!  So he manages to break the stubborn Geet…how awesome that  this silence game doesn't last that long between them..of course you control it, but I'm glad you finished it up in no time…It's depressing to see a distant Maneet!

Such a playfully chapter….loved it! And Maan thought he was gonna get some…he's up against another force altogether!!!!

Her catch and release trick had delivered a perfect punch to an unyielding Maan. Ouch!-Stunner!!! I guess geet does get the final say! So the game is tied now…let's see what happens next!!!

Fantastic update…so glad I can finally read it all!!! Truly…exactly what I needed!!! Thanks babe!

Edited by sweet coco - 28 May 2011 at 10:55am

6thElement

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Four states was really an beautiful update without dialogues. Everyone are connected in this.
Glad to know Rishabh is planning to bring Naina back to his life. He need to do his best to show get her back. Am sure she aint going to give a easy game.
Feeling sorry for Niana. She must have been deeply broken and hurt from her past.Its easy forgive then forget.
Geet manage to convey her real intention to Maan. She is always longing for his attention without barries.
Glad that Maan is willing to be more open towards his love. He is willing to chance himself just for Geet. It would be really good to see him so.  They are more understandin for each other's need...

6thElement

Go to top