Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 24)

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Pushpi - The on and off gurl. Chaddo...But the important thing is that you do show up even if you disappear. Although we keep in touch, I still haven't gotten to hear your thoughts on the updates since a long...long time and you know about that too. So write up, and anything more than one line is still fine for me. I believe as the longest standing NY times gang member, I can ask you that. Thanks gurl for being there.

I'm sorry I feel awful. Been missing out a lot havent I?

6thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Poor Geet got disappoint wif the flower's real sender.
She was expecting it from Maan but it turn out to be RIshabh.
I think Maan is a man wif few words. His action speaks louder den his words.
But I see he had changed a lot from before marriage life.
Geet is really notty.  She dress up so seductively to tease him n ask for a walk wif him.
I really wondering if this is d same from the beginning. She seems to be totally different.
She seems to be aware of her ability to pull her man towards her.
Wat had she planned for her Man. Is she planning to pay BlindFold. If yes.. Tat really sounds interesting.

6thElement

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Really really curious to see what game Geet has planned!WinkLOL

6thElement

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Oh! you liked the video too? I did. And I was considering to have her play a part in one of my FF not sure, but then I'm hung for now as I checked out her voice and its such a turn off. If your muse is not impressed, not a word is coming out on the paper/laptop, trust me.
Maan was under her spell and more in awe of the changes in her. Its blind fold but not the traditional kind. She has an hidden agenda and its all about driving the message home.
Thanks Ramhari, I have been loving your analysis and all your long comments. Though I'm unable to respond back to your feedback, please understand each one of your comments are cherished.

Hasini

Thank you so much for taking time to reply Haasini.
You made me feel so special.Thank you Embarrassed
I read once in one of your updates "I dont want to be the only one with long posts on this thread"
That was what inspired me to make long comments
I least expected you to respond back as I know you have your hands full.
You write so beautifully you deserve the longest comments possible which sadly I cannot write.
Long or short I will keep commenting as long as you keep posting.
BTW I loved the way you described catalina or sausalito.
Those are going to be our next vacation destinations for sure.
Thank you once again for the wonderful FF

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Part 71: Mayday: Okay I'm listening to Character Dheela while reading this…please don't judge!!! LOL!!! I hope it's not a sad chapter….I'll take sappy, but please no SAD!!!!

Maan's description of her anger is ravishing….no seriously…the silent treatment…what are the in the 4th grade…still kind of cute the way he describes it and his mental Tai-Chi….HA!

CHOR!!! Ha that was a good one! Maan's reaction was hilarious…oh Geet…leave it to her to take it to the next level!! Oh and Maan and his "sadistic pleasure"…so hilarious! I guess all forgiven! She broke first, but poor soul! The sister is HERE!!! Yippee! Drama to start!

Naini sounds like she has matured and ah man…the awkwardness! There was no amount of preparation that can take away the disappointment when your own brother disregards your presence-Beautifully written….nice attention to her pain and agony!

So glad we get Dadi's monologue….she sounds just as confident and stubborn as her grandchildren!

I loved Naini and geet's ist interaction…good thing naini isn't a class one bi*ch….so glad she's sweet!!! But Maan…UGH! He can be so chweet at times, but sometimes he can be just as arrogant!

Geet was following Maan bhaiya like a puppy while he roamed with the laptop. –awww! What a cute visual…so totally loved it!

Hmmm there really was something about relationships that I was missing. I smiled as I watched bhaiya pull Geet close to feed a mouthful and she had turned away. He had forcefully opened her mouth and stuffed the roti and subzi.-What a cute maneet scene…so much better than what the CVs are doing nowadays….seriously…they should hireyou!

HA! Mayday for sure…but ending with such a bang!!

So sorry, I've been away…but 8 days till MCAT and I truly needed a break today! So glad I read this…made my heart flutter! And I read this while listening to Adele's Rolling In the Deep….heard it yet?! It's really good!!! And so totally sorry it's not that long...I miss I could say more...but Maan just made me mad...I hope it gets better and can't wait to find out what she said and what's gonna happen to Naini!

Amazing job like always…I miss you so much and the thread too!! Will be back in full force post-the 26th….can't wait!!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 18 May 2011 at 4:33pm

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I just have one question...you might finish NY Times before May 26th...can we just chill out here afterwards too...b/c I'm no where close to catching up and I still gonna be apart of the after-party. So will you keep responding and keep the thread goin'?!

6thElement

Go to top