Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! That was a beautiful update! Filled with love and passion. Loved the way Geet conveyed her concerns to him through the game. Good that Maan understood what his silence was doing to her.

The thought that the FF is inching towards it's end makes me sad. That's how badly am hooked to it.

New FF...Yay!! Would definitely love to read it.
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update. I absolutely loved it. 
And another FF, really? I can't wait you start it but I will definitely miss NYT. It's my favorite of all of your works. 
febinyusuff thumbnail
Hasini,

update was awesome...Sad that it's going to end.. I am going to NY tomorrow .. will try to click a couple of pic in front of NY times
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was  chooo  cute  game  of  maaneet  n  it  was  romantic  too...
i  loved it...looking  fwd...

Part 86: Four states...Update 1

He flexed his arm continuously, the sinuous muscle going up and down as if he operated it with a switch. The bluish green patterns criss-cross on his skin, no longer came across as his veins. Instead, it was only his cracked up, shattered self. Didn't someone say the mirror of relationship fissured both sides?

Waiting out for his relations by law to get back to their room, he had slipped inside his home. The time he had spent in the tree house, after she had fled from his outburst of uncontrollable lewd behavior, seemingly had appeared endless to him. It had been enough, to have him roll in his empty bed, with torments of a bygone time and the one that had lasted only hours ago. When the lush pillow top of his own bed, induced its memory of her, on his skin as it came in contact with him, he had abandoned the bed for a rocking chair. Plain wood one, this was and he had believed it could rock him a lullaby of the forgiving kind. But it had a heart too and her vengeful scent that lingered inside of it, kept him up all night long.

The curling of his fisted hand inward, forced up his median nerve to press against his pale skin, like it could break open its exterior barrier with no effort at all. For such was the fire of guilt that was burning away his nerves from the 9 years of life that he tried living in one night, or the waking hours of the morning. In his mind, the color of  the vivid images and the sounds  of her laughter had a pristineness that was same as a still reflection on water. Nothing was lost in his mind's translation of the time of the yester years. Life was funny that way, he thought. Any other day, he would dismissed the finer details of his past life, but the knowledge of her mere presence in the house, gave him an undying, infinite hope to endure what his stubborn conscious relayed incessantly.

Farfetched from reality was what it was, this illusion of hope that he was meditating upon; the deafening silence breaking his skin with needle pricks to ooze out the blindness that was impregnated within. There was no other stroke of chance that could have brought him to see this...this ray of hope that was screening through the cracks of dawn and alongside lighting up his dormant needs. It was, as it may be, the last lines of help that the conspiring cosmos was sending his way and he took it as a sign to see past the unsettling turbulence inside him. Either ways he had been a blind man with her.

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. So deep that he relied on the crisp cutting air to help him sever the vestiges of his bequeathed pride. Perhaps it was already done; being that he was determined to trail her path, kneeled if need be, to have her back in his life. If there had ever been a moment of indubitable sureness, in his pre-packaged 'Oberoi' life, this was it and he wanted the salience to last forever.

She dreamt of a day she could forgive him; a day she would forget the empty hallway she slid down to the floor, crying she was telling the truth, imploring him to believe her. That she loved and wanted the baby just as he did. But fate had played a rueful game with her and her initial notions of not wanting to go the family way was what had stuck with him, when he had come to hear of her miscarriage.

It was explicable to taste being forsaken like that, when he had been her only refuge since her adolescent years. She had believed she could never grow dependent on him to the extent that she had. And only at the moment, when he saw his receding form it hit her deep, that it was one thing no one had to work too hard to get to;  being tied to a stranger in invisible ways, that one no longer sees  two separate selves. A part of her was walking away making it much harder to believe that the other piece of her soul was at contention of believing the biggest truth of her life. With the physical pain convulsing her being, the mental agony fragmented her into pieces. She was then withering away in thin air...

Even that dream of a hope didn't warm her, now shivering body. Her teeth chattered like broken glass on the poky straw, that she had laid herself down. Cricket stood beside her, stoking her disheveled hair with its warm breath. That was just about the only warm thing in the frigid place that was raking her body with nipping seizures. She had run from him, far from his snares she was getting caught under and had landed in the barn to be with her other love she was still hopelessly connected to. The yearning for her dream to turn into reality grew so blinding bright and outrageously hot inside her that it shuddered her body with a temperature.  She needed help...badly.

It was sheer ecstasy to be swaddled in nothing but his warm, firm hands. His feet was resting on her ankle, caressing her as he tossed in bed. There was something amazing about listening to his breath and his heartbeat in that perfect stillness; the sound of endearment it was. It was the same settling moment, like that of a loose clinquant leaf of autumn arriving on a calm lake on a tranquil morning.

She was just kicked out of her dazing unconscious. Still unaware of the daylights that drizzled through the window sheers, she had adjusted in bed when he had involuntarily slipped his arm underneath her body, tangling her in a neat embrace, he had cuddled her closer. The small unintentional movement had made a smile creep up her lips. After what seemed years of trial and errors of relationships, she was now beginning to settle with her own doubts of handling one. She prayed it was no illusion she was being misguided by. And just as she needed that confirmation even in that dazed state, as she stirred about her lying position, he naturally settled higher in the pillow, coming to rest his lips by the curve of her nape. Lord! She sighed with content as the warm puff of air teased her neck.

What was he thinking making love to her at their sojourn? She wondered. But given the one night and one day that she got with after was a span of boundless time, she hadn't objected on bit. It only seemed like the natural order of things that followed after he had toyed with her urging passion at the garden last night. Every liquid force of energy, she had needed to resist him at that time...

This one image never did leave her mind's eye as they made love. Like rays of streaming particles were what they were, merging and blending into an amorphous form; discreet beings that did not stay discreet in any which way, shape or state of being. To say that some barriers disappeared was something that no longer remained literal. It was a time their silence always stuck a staccato.               

He was more aware of her nearness than ever. When she had slithered restless, it was only becoming second nature for him to attend to her, as if it was his own discomfort that needed taking care of while being asleep. But he knew she always calmed down soon, right after she felt his lips close to her. The instinctive kisses were what she often called her panacea. And just as every other time he would chuckle shy and dismiss it, although he never did fail to grasp the depth from where she claimed so.

Her eyes...of what he saw there, it had never left him the previous night. He had seen so many things...A desire that had transformed into a hunger and that which had slowly begun to metamorphose into a desperation. For him it was shockingly hurtful that his silence was gnawing her. True he had been a man of few words, but when she put it like the way she did, it had evolved into a beast of another kind. If not for her, he never would see it as a nuisance, he concluded.

Now, he didn't know if part of him was this silence that she could not bear with. Besides being his shield to his - some conceited and other calculated - thoughts of his vulnerable mind, he never did expect it to grow within him, as another body part that constricted his own heart's voice. As he attempted to prickle at its surface, the barrier that was - at present - so deep, it ached as if he was breaking a limb or two.

However, his own discomfiture were of insignificance, when he had promised her that he would try; give it all, for her...even if that meant tearing himself all apart.

Before the thought so much as contemplated to leave his mind, she gave a low hum that couldn't be anything except for a whisper of bliss. "Hmmm" she droned drawing up a smile on his face.

She tugged his arm closer, having him lean from behind in profile, to rest his cheek on hers. He shuffled her tussles by her ears as he nudged them with the tip of his chin. When the proximity wouldn't do, she spun around, still with her eyes closed and placed a kiss on his lips. His arm nestled comfortable in the small of her back, tracing its way up to the back of her neck and lifted her gently into his hold. He once again placed a small peck on her lips and it picked a slow pace to turn into a budding soft kiss. And of course, both knew what that kiss was blooming into...in the cozy twilight of a day that was starting to transcend the night.   

In that dark corner of the world, if no one ever knew until now, those were just four states of being in love...

To be continued...

FYI, one more part pending for Part 86. Thank you all for letting me know on what you thought of the last chapter. If you still haven't done so, then get on it right away...I really could use more comments.
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like to confess that I didn't know the four states of love till I finished reading... to the last line!

Rishabh's state of mind was very heart-breaking, where his attraction for Naini is beyond his will or control. The mere presence of Naini effects his heart, so why isn't he seeking for what is lost?

Naini's struggle for being judged from what happened in the past is nerve-wracking! How no one understand love who has not experienced a passing infatuation. You can never forget your first love but you should forgive it!

Geet's love for Maan is breath-taking as she gives her whole self with out any reservations.

I would want Maan above all thing to reverence himself, cause some man never
change... an I hope you will prove me wrong! 😉

An awesome update!
Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part. . . . . Its not easy 4r naini to forgive rishaab but did he aware wat naini feel on that hallway. . . . Is he really seeking 4r forgivness??? They love each other but i guess they r still dat 18year old couple. . . . Edited by aditiwalia56 - 12 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was a very lovely update...Hasini...
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Four states of love...simply amazing! Loved the way you penned it!

Rishabh and Naini are writhing in love, guilt and pain. Rishabh decided to bring her back, no matter what it takes. Good that he understood his mistake and did not let his ego get the better of him. Naini has faced a lot, he wasn't there when she needed him the most. Let's see how he goes about it.

Maan and Geet, they balance and complement each other beautifully. If one is wrong, the other one corrects it. They have developed great understanding and their love acts as a catalyst.
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Part 85 was beautiful.
Geet's game of double blindfold was great.
She showed Maan how their relation was and how difficult it is for her if he is silent.
Since words were the only way to get them closer in their current long distance relationship.
Maan's impatience to find Geet made him realize what was going on and what Geet was trying to do
I think Geet would have guessed that he would give up.
Finally Maan said he would try.Geet's efforts had paid off to some extent at least
The second part of the game was great too.

Wow another FF sounds so exciting
Loved that song .
I saw both telugu and tamil versions of the movie and liked the tamil one better.
I am so looking forward to the ff based on this movie.

Part 86
The state of four people was so beautifully described.
Rishabh deciding to get Naini back to his life was great.
 Looks like Daadi and Geet's mission accomplished.
I feel so sorry for Naini.
She must be torn between her love for Rishabh and her past experiences with him.
Hope she forgives him and lets him back in.
I am sure Rishabh is going to give his best and get her back.
Maaneet were enjoying so much.
Geet seemed to be satisfied since she could convey her feelings to Maan.
Maan got his message too .
He promising himself to try breaking  his silence was
great since it must have been so tough a resolve for him.
But anything for his love I suppose.
I loved the last line

In that dark corner of the world, if no one ever knew until now, that were just four states of being in love...

It was beautiful.
Waiting for the next part and sorry for the late comment.