Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 122)

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by libra25

congratulations hasini for the century,,
what a journey it has been for me as a reader of new york times...
i have never read such a sensual display of words...
this is definitely one of the best in the forum...

this part too was fab...
nothing could be better than a maaneet scene for this...
celebrating the charisma and love they share,,,
long distance relationships can take a toll..
and i am glad these two are actually managing well..
and not only dealing with it...they have come face to so man other aspects of each personality...
and the passion between them seems to be always growing...
they are just perfect...i will not say most understanding but they do definitely compliment each other perfectly,,,
i just loved it and am still basking in the glory

Thanks Libra, it means a lot when you feel attached to this journey of mine. But honetly, as much as I love the story, I can't wait to finish the FF and still be able to do justice to it.

Do you read SriDevi? I hope you do and perhaps then may be you might want to rethink on the part where you think high of my sensual updates Smile

I agree with the part where you say M&G are not mature couples out there. In reality, it is quite rare and I haven't experienced life to any level to predict, after how many years one can achieve the required understanding, to be called truly compatible.
And you are right on to say it is essential to complement for the time being...even if not compatible (and in some ways, complementing is being compatible to an extent...Lord! Am I making sense?)

I'm so glad you loved this intimate update, however most expected. I intended to write a second part for N&R, but have deferred it for later updates.
Thanks so much for your comments.

Hasini

hi hasini..thanks a lot..
i was not sure if my comment made sense abt campatibility and all..
but thankfully u understood it...
i very much agree with what you said...

i know other ppl can be better but the due credit should not be taken away on the pretext of someone doing well...
i believe one should always get due credit and admiration and there is always a scope for improvement...
now if you are recommending sridevi..i am sure it would be worth reading...
if i am not mistaken i have read one of her stories 'two poems of love and a song of despair'...
if its the same writer you are talking abt..and i will not hesitate to tell you that this ff was my first read on IF...and had glued me to other stories..
if you have names of other works done by her do pm me..
i will be glad to read them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Embarrassed 

Thanks Hasini. Yes the update does answer my question. Should I again say Awesome update... or does it go without saying Wink I feel it does...

Seriously, the 100th one with the two most loveable characters of the story... I couldn't have asked for more. And when i say awesome it means awesome in every sense Embarrassed 

I really love the way they compliment each other. Their fights and the makeups Blushing... Need i say i wait for it Wink

I feel they are the two most realistic unperfect souls working their way to perfection together. 

Thanks for the awesome story and Congratulations for the entire Journey Clap... A Journey that we all have loved every bit of Smile

Congratulations once again Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementlibra25

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the century, H! I must say the evolution and growth in H, the writer, has been amazing! I feel privileged to have been a part of your journey!

Coming back to the update- M&G need to talk- and not the kind that is done between sheets Embarrassed. I think they have all these issues which they are unable to talk about thanks to the distance and when they meet- they mutually combust and then back to square one when they are apart! Sigh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementlibra25

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Wow 100th part of new york tyms . . . . Oh when she is getting her visa yaar . . . . Awesome part ne plz update rooftop nd MI&MK also plz

6thElement

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Hurray!!

NY Times completed a centuryBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Congratulations Hasini!
I know i haven't been commmenting lately, but I am sorry!
held up with house-huntingOuch have just a week's time to find a place for myself, and then shift!Cry
But, the special 100th update calls for a celebration!
Lots of love
Swati

6thElement

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Awesum updates
Loved it

6thElement

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Woohoo, the 100th part of this stupendous FF! Congrats again, Hasini! It has been such a beautiful journey...love this FF, every part of it!

Coming to the update, it's wonderful! They fight, they clam up...they kiss, they make-up...Wink...I am seriously enjoying how they are trying to deal with the changes and problems and as soon as they are together, their love wins and things get sorted. Lovely couple!

Do continue soon.

6thElement

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Congrats on 100 updates Hasini!Hug
Although i have been a silent reader throughout the whole FFEmbarrassed..i have to say i've loved the journey through New York Times!
Another amazingg update to add to the previous 99 amazingg updatess!

Also, i love Maan and Geet as a couple and i love how they've grown throughout the whole FF and i think its adorable how they fight and then kiss and make up but yh they really have a lot of talking to do if they want to seriously sort out the issues between them!

6thElement

Go to top