Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
good going...nice updates..enjoyed reading them...do continue soon..😊
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is what I wanted to avoid but couldn't...Please bear with me until tomorrow morning and I'm posting one for sure. Had a long day...Sorry folks.

Hasini
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6thElement

This is what I wanted to avoid but couldn't...Please bear with me until tomorrow morning and I'm posting one for sure. Had a long day...Sorry folks.

Hasini

Take your time Hasini
Will be waiting

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally caught up! Phew, loving R & N. They are an interesting couple. Can't wait to read about the poolside rendezvous and some Maaneet! :)
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the new thread and your update :-)
Part 103: Culpable Culprits Update 2

He watched her propped against the shadows on the wall that the dim lights of NY night cast through their bedroom window. With folds of the white satin sheet running low on her back, barely covering her bottom, down until the back of her knees, she almost came close to Venus de Milo; the only exception being his perpetually modest wife clutching the long edges of the sheet over her chest, instead of having it tucked around her waist. That and her hair streaming endlessly over her shoulders, disheveled from their hour long love making, bore an unmistakable reminder of the intimacy they shared with each other.

He smiled as he realized she'd come a long way from where he'd discovered her from being the toughest woman in his life in making her drop her clothes for him. Times had indeed changed and he no longer felt he was the only partner in the relationship who had the carnal strain. He still couldn't get over the fact that she'd walked straight to him and stripped him off his t-shirt that morning. Somewhere inside him, he was thankful for the voice she'd found in herself.

Not just with him, but she'd gone from taking orders to managing a one member team. The definitive clarity she'd grown to achieve about what she wanted in life, in the short period she'd been away despite the setbacks from the Dev incident made him a proud husband. The small start-up environment gave her free reign over experimentation with her work and the immediate gratifying results she saw honed her persona further. Her confidence had bloomed. The fast talking, assertive, no nonsense analyst was what she'd turned out to be. Finally her personality changes had trickled into their bedroom too and this night had been tangible proof of the same. The soreness from the narrow patch of skin lined with tooth marks by his neck came back to the forefronts of his mind, at his last thought.

Before he could finish up his theories on her persona he found himself walking towards her, from the turn of their closet hallway where he'd stood gazing at her. In moments he plastered himself to her smooth willowy body, curving one hand over her waist as he wedged it between the parting ends of the sheet. Even as she could react to his presence, his other hand mangled with her fingers to her side and he rested his lips in the deep crook of her neck.

He wondered what thoughts were running though his wife's head that had stunned her into such stillness for the entire period he'd studied her from far. But since he was far from talking anything besides the only thought in his head - which was to take her to bed - he skipped prodding her about what had turned her into a statue.

Had he prodded her, he would have known she'd things on her mind he'd couldn't have imagined, albeit every single one of them in his favor. The long distance had indeed taken a toll on them and there was no denying that. It no longer surprised her that they fought about anything and everything under the wide blue sky. In the beginning their fights ended with one of them traveling over to give the needed closure to their day long fights. However when the pattern continued, the attention that he gave her as a result of their squabbles tempted her to pick an argument every time she felt he wasn't spending time as much as she would like him to. Later when the guilt caught up to her, she'd apologized openly and he'd surprised her by supplementing it with his own justification that she wouldn't have sought to such means if it hadn't been for him. The following week - after drawing up their peace treaties - had been filled with cuddly telephone calls. Although it soon faded and they were back to where they had started. In the end, she realized she was being unfair in expecting him to make up for all the time she could have spent with him had they been living under the same roof, even as they continued to be separated over thousands of miles.

She was no longer in denial that she was doing his share of the talking in the relationship and wished she didn't have to compensate so much for the words he lacked. And that is when she'd asked herself if he'd been compensating for her as well in some way. The self-enquiry had led her straight to their bedroom for obvious reasons. When at the same time she'd stumbled upon her roommate's telephone conversation with her boyfriend, it occurred to her that she must be the most boring partner in bed there was. Even if she couldn't do much to remedy the other observations she'd made in the questioning process, she decided to make amends to the one thing that she could entirely control. If her husband didn't believe in making time for the issues that was blaringly showcasing how dissimilar they were, she knew there wasn't a chance in the world he would ever bring up his bedroom gripes. Before he could stamp her as unadventurous or dismiss her as a prude, she was determined to shed her old skin...her inhibitions entirely. It was time she proved she was more than a good looking baby doll wife and just as his fingers grazed her waist playfully, she wished he'd some clue of what she'd in store for him. 

"They should make it illegal for women to wear anything inside closed doors...Don't you think?" Her eyes closed as he whispered the words, soft as a caress slowly by her ears.

"Hmm I have been meaning to ask you something" She managed to utter as his fingers traced over her belly and his lips pressed by her nape "You think nakedness adds to desirability?" He thrust himself harder against her back and she felt the mound of wet knot of his towel there. She smiled as she reckoned him to be the hypocrite he was. Look who was talking too?

"You disagree?" He mumbled as his mouth explored the slope of her shoulders. She struggled to keep up with his singled minded effort to push her off course. A flicker of temptation - courtesy his lips that nibbled the tip of her ear - tried to persuade her to drop the conversation right then. However, she believed he might be more interested on what she intended to discuss if she persisted a little longer. Holding on to that assumption she went on.

"I come from a different school of thought...that's all...I think it's not just what you show" She turned to face him, her hands still clamped to the scrunched up ends of the sheet by her chest "...but also what you conceal..." Her eyes quickly gazed down at the sheet draped over her chest and provocatively looked back at him. "Don't you think it draws you more when I play hard to catch...to drop my clothes?"

His arched brow shot up further as his arms loosely encircled her waist "Are you saying that woman shouldn't give in easily?"

"Not at all, I just think that there's no harm in shaking things up every now and then...and besides I chose to be an equal partner rather than being at the receiving end all the time" She moved farther from him, walking backwards towards their closet, her eyes focused on her toes, while a coy smile played at her lips.

At first, he thought she wasn't serious about their banter, that her only intentions were to dally around a bit before they could go about another round of love making. But when she peeled herself off of his body, he suspected she far from making excuses at all. If anything the darkened look in her eyes, and her hot flushed cheeks confirmed he was very much in the middle of a verbal foreplay she was inviting him to be a part of. What had he done to deserve such blessings? Or rather what had triggered such tantalizing responses from her?

"This I have got to hear..." His voice sounded haughtily hoarse and his challenge brought about a throaty laughter from her in response.

Once she led him to their closet, she boldly dropped her sheets and she sensed his eyes on her back, lustfully raking the length of her body. When he didn't walk in and instead leaned over at the door frame, she was convinced he was ready to play along. Slightly turning in profile to offer him a better view of her assets, she bent down to open up her suitcase and spoke in a low voice, her tone oozing with a trapping allure.

"Well I just believe seduction takes a dark turn when a challenge is involved..." She said, straightening up as she draped a sheer peach robe over her with a satin sash running just below the underside of her breasts. "...when everything is not presented on a plate. The thrills of pursuit as I call it...You have to earn your way with me to appease your visual senses"

Her eyes lifted up to him, after she finished off the attire with underwear and stockings in the same color. She couldn't help the smile that poked at her lips, as she noticed the incredulous expression on his face.

Walking over to him, she threw up her hands around his chest jauntily, as if she was the only one capable of casting spells on people. Like his bare chest and the bunched up muscles underneath her palms didn't tempt her to cast off all the clothing she'd painstakingly worn a few minutes ago and twist her body around him in bed.  "Trust me...There is nothing more dangerously attractive in a bedroom than to be desired...to be wooed" She said, sucking on her index finger first and then ran the same down his torso in an agonizingly slow manner.

He took in her disbelievingly see-through robe, which did nothing to hide her perking breasts or the fact that she didn't draw the robe close enough to the middle of her chest, before she'd tied the sash. Her skimpy underwear was a first and he couldn't even dare attempt to find out what he thought of the new addition: her thigh high stockings. He wanted to scream what the hell was wrong with her and where was she learning this art of seduction. By the time the words could make it to his throat, his mind had put one and one together and so he settled for a statement rather than a question.

"I take it you have been reading from the bible"

"I might have snuck it from the bookshelf back to SF with me" She flicked her hair back and strode back to the bedroom again. She didn't need turn to see if he was following her, for within seconds his strong hands grabbed her arms from behind and yanked her back to the confines of his body.

"Now I know the source of all that aggressiveness" His words were barely a whisper as he writhed with a need to taste her with her newfound desire to appeal to him. If their love life had been satisfying to him all this while, then with his wife vocalizing her role in bed, it was on its way to being amorously scintillating. Had there been glimmer of joy in his eyes, then it sure was masked with a deep urgency to make love to her that same instant.   

"You shouldn't assume Maan..." She ducked under and came free of his hold. "The expression of desire is an innate thing, imprinted in every fiber of your being...and besides all that you forget that I dance too..." As she strode away from him, her refusal to be in his arms turned into a slow chase. It left them panting on opposite sides of the bed yet they were alert and on the ready to make a run if either one was about to make a move in any direction.

"So how is dance connected to all this?" He wheezed out the words, as his hands stubbornly rose to his hips and his forehead puckered into a question.

She watched him nod at something and slightly wince while he clutched his waist on one side. Raising his hands in surrender, he lay back on the makeshift bed she'd made beneath their window sitting as warm moonlight puddled there. His tired form made her abandon their night time game of catch and she went to lie next to him. As they both faced each other, she went on with the explanation, she owed him. "You don't think it's a coincidence that all those illustrations of women in the book - who take agility to another level of course - are close resemblances to courtesans and dancers, do you?"

"Have you heard of Sringara Rasa?" Her tone dropped to a caress and her eyes lowered with a momentary hesitation "...it's one of the most sensual and intimate dance forms of classical Indian dance...And I think watching that is what might have inspired them to put together a book like that"

Something in her voice made him go very still. And then seconds later, she felt him trace a line with her toe over his leg while at the same time, her hand climbed atop his chest in a teasing crawl. Whatever she was doing - which he hoped was something he could recover from - it was raising a whirling storm inside him. Her eyes held her gaze and let her have her share of fun, for it tormented him to an extent that if he had his way with her that instance he was sure there was no way he could escape regretting his moves. He was careful to make no movements while she planted wet kisses over his naked skin. Picturing them as they stayed huddled over each other, as if he was having an out of body experience looking down on them in that novel position of laying on their sides as he held her knee up against his waist, he worked his mind to find a reason or trigger that had propelled the changes he was being a part of. But the slow rasping advances of her body over his, as she scattered her kisses from the corner of his lips to his collar and down to his stomach, easily cut through his thoughts.

"To your good luck... I might also know a step or two" She said giving herself a breather, while his quickened breath tried to deepen. He thought she was about to giggle, but it was caught half way before it could bloom into a laugh and took the least expected path. She appeared wary and if he wasn't entirely wrong, there was a sliver of disappointment, hidden in between her words.

"Somehow going through that book made me realize I have known it all along and it indeed helped me stretch my boundaries of exploration further" Her hands weaved into his shaggy hair and nudged him ever so lightly as if she wanted him to pay attention to what she was about to say "There is a thin line below which all this can get trashy and I just didn't know where the line was for me until I did my own research"

He slid the back of his fingers over her cheek and gently smoothed the side of her jaw with the pad of his thumb. She must have felt it was his acknowledgement of her silent apology for she pushed him onto his back. One moment he was looking into her eyes and the next she was straddling his waist. Before long, his eyes closed on its own accord as she lowered herself and the tip of her sharp tongue, traced out a wet line over his mouth and coaxed its way inside.

"It isn't hard to learn to be that perfect partner either...there is something so sinfully endearing about a deliberate touch..." She raised herself and her arousal showed itself with her pebbled breasts and sheen of sweat that made her robe stick to her skin. "...about openly welcoming the awareness that it brings about and in the acknowledgement that I want to please you as well" He fought to keep his hands limp at her waist. Somehow in the last half hour he'd unknowingly signed up only to be pleasured by her and that meant he'd given up the chance to pleasure her in return. He realized he was going to explode from the sensations she was stirring inside him with her actions and from the bad excuse for clothes that she was clad in. He drew in a ragged breath to calm himself and abate the rushing ecstasy that was coursing his body. Come to think of it, it came across as plain torture, when he couldn't hurry her or rather risk losing this side of her forever in case she mistook him to be discouraging her bold spirits.

"And of course, you deserve nothing less than someone who can equally reciprocate and desire you the way just as you do...You see the last thing you want is for you to be doing all the work yourselves" A dark devilish smile came over her face and she dipped her head under his jaw. She nipped him under his collar bone and suckled to soothe the pain at the same time. Running her tongue over her line of broken gashes, she placed provoking kisses and worked her way down to his chest as her hands dug into his upper arms. When he thought he didn't have it in him to hold it any longer, he pulled her up to his face. 

"You do realize that you are scaring me here right?" She stared at him studying him for the depth of frivolity in his statement. As she continued to gaze him with an innocent look, like she was possessed until that moment and that she'd no knowledge of the series of torments she'd subjected him to, he saw the beginning of what seemed like doubt in her eyes. And before she could jump to any conclusion, he hastened to declare the intent behind his remark.

"And only infinitely pleasurable hearing you speak like that" He spoke in a hushed whisper and squeezing her shoulder he brought her closer for a kiss.

"And I haven't even started yet..." She responded just as ardent as his kiss was. It occurred to him that more than her physical maneuvering, her sexually inciting retorts added a zing that excited him beyond bounds. He was achingly sated from the sensual play of words and visuals and now he felt it was long past time he took lead. She'd made him discern how ill-used his own body had been until then and the half-hour long make out session had built mounting pressure that without losing time, he instantly rolled on top of her. "Ouch!..." A twist and then a low whimper blew into her ears. He was holding one side of his back and yo-yoing about his position. "I might have hurt my back from all the heavy lifting" And just like that, the distress wiped out the passion in him, which had him mutter profanities under his breath.

"What?" Her eyes grew wide from his insinuating remark. Who was he calling heavy? He sure had carried her in his arms from the shower to their bed earlier that night, but she was anything but the one who could have been responsible for his condition.

He noted the anger that flashed across her face and broke into a smile, despite the agony. "Oh! Common...I'm talking about the gym from this evening. I could really use the Jacuzzi, you know" It was unforgivingly unfair to bail out at from the point they were at, but he was in no position to delve further into their love making with a hurting back that would not put up with the physical exertion it demanded. Strangely his guilt didn't let him remove himself from over her, as he cursed mentally for not having gauged the situation right, before leading her on.

Her features relieved from his explanation and she smiled back at him. "I don't mind..." She said without so much as a sliver of annoyance and cupped his cheek tenderly "Let me get some clothes on first"

With calculated movements, he moved aside and then she helped him get to his feet. As they staggered towards the dressing closet, she couldn't help throw a few jabs at him, as he walked with his hand around her shoulder. He simply acknowledged her teasing and kept his eyes on her as he wondered how much he'd grown to be dependent on her. Despite their differences and all their quarrels, she was his unwavering support...and literally too, now that she was the crutch he would take to make his way to the Jacuzzi he much needed to feel better. He promised himself to pick up from where they'd left off right after they would be back in their room. At the moment, he was content he had her...a wild one at that, whom he didn't believe could ever stop surprising him. He partly concluded he was very much culpable for the person she was turning out to be which he hoped was for the better...at least it appeared to be in their bedroom for now.

To be continued...

Sorry folks for the delay. Somehow this update didn't sit well with me. I was simply not satisfied with the way it was turning out and I'm still not content...but couldn't keep you waiting either. Hope you all like it.

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are a Queen of High and Dry! 😆

When it comes to the game of love, intimacy and sensuality, Geet is a complete package. And off course there are no rules when it comes to intimate fun. You have continuously written beautiful parts on their intimate relationship,  and the hot scenes flow spontaneously in my mind. The playful flirting and the sense you were doing something naughty and forbidden is simply amazing. 

Though I am little disappointed in your Maan, why does he always have to get hurt at the wrong time? Men!!!  😡

The journey is coming to an end soon, and I could not help but to ask for a small scene...  If Maan and Geet can take a walk into the Central Park, and watch a movie under the stars...:)

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay you updated. Will read it in lunch :-) --- just fyi hahaEdited by pushpi - 12 years ago
loved the update. 
From what I have seen and experienced, only people who are deeply loved can vocalize like this without fear of any negative backlash or harshness.  You have evolved the characters wonderfully, first Maan who was not able to get involved then Geet who was so broken up also Naini who had so many doubts and mistrust and finally Rishabh who was not sure what he would get back.  I am in love with your characters.
I know you said you will end it soon and as such stories do end but these characters stay in your mind.  Thanks for the update and (me being greedy again) please update soon.