Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful updates! Good times are indeed here! Love it how they have all come close like a big, happy family. Naini is such a tease...Rishabh is gonna have a tough time now...lolz. That was such a pleasant update.

Ah, the 100th part...Congrats!! 🥳 Hope you hit the century mark real soon!
Edited by Starry_night - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both the parts were awesome
Geet was so concerned about Meera and Yash's sudden decision.
May be her past experiences made her extra cautious and she
was so worried about their sudden decision.
Loved the way everybody including Meera tried to ease her out.
Daadi's concern and care towards Meera asking her to be with them treating as her maika
was beautiful.
Meera was really feeling blessed.
Maan was so excited to go down and team up but guess Geet was not ready to let him go.
Rishabh seems to be constantly vigilant not letting go of any chance to sneak with naini.
Rishabh and Naini are so sweet and adorable.
Both of them were equally longing for and teasing each other.
Rishabh was desperate to be around Naini and his texting to bring her out was so sweet.
Naini was no less
She knew her effect on him and did her level best to innocently seduce him.
not that he needed any .😆
She teased  him in such a way that he pleaded her to go back .
Rishabh is going to have a tough time keeping their secret from her family.
Its better if he too comes very soon asking for her hand
There will be double celebrations then.
Waiting for the next part.

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome updates... loved them
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
awesome parts..
cont,sooon

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
H, awesome post... but the 100th one I think should be a Maan and Geet one. I miss them ðŸ˜ƒ
sunaina23 thumbnail
since this will be ur 100th episode...u have to give a treat dear i.e with an awesome episode...😊
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ramhari - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome parts...

loved the role play that maan n geet did in the pub...n on the way back...

i am loving rishabh n naini more n more...their story is too good...the lime letter...the seduction game...the morning sickness part...the towel...the sari...visually making love...love all of it...

yash proposed...nice...meera seems to be so happy ...n became more when dadi said she would shift on the above floor...loved the way yash proposed...n the way it seems he convinced his parents...he loves meera...n wants to b with her all the time...meera was so scared it seems regading the test n all...n she didnt even tell geet abt it b4...but the first person to know abt it was obviously her childhood friend...who is more than a family to her...n geeet still doesnt know that meera helped her getting married...meera's involvement is still unknown to maan n geet...

loved geet's possessiveness...,cant let her husband go even a floor down...😆...n maan as ever was obliging...i wonder did he say that on purpose just to c her reaction...n their chase around the house...lovely...

coming to dadi...she is truly a sweetheart...love the way she spoke to meera..n told her that she is family...n even yash couldnt argue when dadi commanded...she is still waiting for a new member to b added to d family...bechari naini n geet...n maan...cant even say anything...but i am sure she will be happy to know abt naini's pregnancy news...

u completed 99 parts...congrats...🥳

now waiting for the century celebration...aakhirkar GOOD TIMES R HERE...😉😃

continue soon...

last but not the least...

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Hasini Bye the way i have a question. Sorry if i may sound curious or basically may have missed it somewhere in the update (which i doubt 😉)... Has Geet moved back to NY? How about her job at Frisco? Has she got her green card yet 😊
Part 100: Ad Infinitum

They entered the apartment with a piercing silence that served as moats circling the fortress of hostility they had built around each other. Mid-week had come and so did their scheduled fights over phone. It was turning out to be insanely predictable except that the subject they fought over was something new every week. And this time, she thought he was taking her procrastination at work into his hands and disciplining her by limiting the times he was spending with her over phone. She had obviously burst out as a spewing volcano and lashed out fury. He reserved silence over the next two days and expected the return of their congenial confabs to pick up right after she would land in NY. However, to his dismay, it had not happened even after they were here at their New York home. The tension was building high in his body and he thought he would break open as a flooding dam any minute.

She shot straight to their room, given the empty house. Naini and Meera had disappeared to pay an early visit to the animal shelter as per instructions from Daadima. Everyone were to set foot at the jewelry store by 10.00 AM and finish the big wedding purchases before the 'auspicious' time of the day was to be over. Geet was informed of the same and thus, she picked up her towel to head towards the bathroom for a quick shower.

On her way to the bathroom, while she was still in the closet hallway, she heard him speak to her, however without conviction.

"I wasn't trying to take over your life. I guess I have been decent to give you personal space to handle your issues on your own" The last of his statement was what be forced himself to believe, despite the number of times he pressured her to forget the vile Dev incident whenever she found her stuck in a glum mood. By Jeeves, he'd only been dutifully pushy if not overtly laid back.  

"I was just busy and you should know how it is beginning of third quarter"

He had kept his eyes glued to the laptop screen with which he'd settled on the window sitting. When he thought he heard her ruffle, he looked up and met her contemplative eyes momentarily.

The same words had had a different meaning over phone and now when she saw the emotions that were splayed on his face, she felt compelled to move towards him. To chide or to hug him, she didn't know, but it sounded convincing nevertheless. Perhaps it was her slight disconcert over not having hugged him from the time she'd stepped foot in her hometown. It had been 53 minutes exactly and his words sounded about right for a truce to be flagged over.

She felt his eyes guided her to him and she did, knotting the tip of the towel, around her fingers, all the while not looking away.

"Is this fair?" She asked pointing to the silver mac perched on his lap. He nodded, instantly setting his features into a mock pout as that of a cowering schoolboy. He thought he saw the corners of her lips curve and taking that as his cue, he shifted the laptop down and tugged her by her wrist.

"Stop" She stepped back, removing her body out of his reach, just as suddenly as he'd extended his arm. Throwing her towel onto the bed, she approached him and bent down tucking her fingers under the hem of his t-shirt. She yanked it over his head and threw it on the ground, dropping herself between his legs before he could gather all that happened between two blinks of his eyes. Resting her cheek on the side of his shoulder, she cuddled into the small space of his confining body and he caged her as she shuffled to pull her feet up.

"We can fight now" She tipped her head back to meet his gaze "Now that I have your undivided attention"

"I don't think this is any fairer than what I was doing..." Her forehead creased and when the question eddied her lips, his hands were already reaching to the side of her top. After another swift movement, she was leaning on him, semi-naked save her satin bodice that left little to his imagination. He kissed her on her forehead and she smiled warmly, swaying back and forth about her position, trying to fit into the nook and corner of his torso.

Cavernous, deep ravines was his chest that she'd missed over the week and the need made her run a finger over his rippled muscles and down his tight ringed abdomen. She once again memorized, how it felt to lace her bodily warmth with his and as they did, it brought back the familiar sense of touch on her skin. "Umm" She let out with a contentment that was in no match to the feel of hot chocolate trickling down her throat; her measures of happiness had been redefined permanently once he came along in her thirsting life. Now she was in hunger for more...

Her eyes closed in accord and her hand raised to wrap around his neck. His head tipped and watched her give him a serene smile, tracing down the fair contours of her neck and nape, combing her hair back to bring more of her into his view. As if on cue, her strap slowly began to graze over the curve of her shoulder and he watched it with a keen interest that suited only to ponder over a nature's miracle. Like slow unfurling petals of a delicate flower in his arms, the slithering of the band brought him one step closer to feeling her exclusive femininity entirely. His breath caught up in anticipation and when it fell over her arm from the rounding edge, he hissed and exhaled aloud.

"Do you know what that does to my heart?" He brought his thumb where her strap had rested and caressed there gently.

She straightened in his arms and met his gaze for an answer.

"Every time it slips like that, it makes me skip a beat", He said, peering deep into her eyes and she hoisted herself closer, lingering her lips directly over his. And then she waited for his lips to wash over her like a thunderous rising wave, gliding smooth with his firmly set lips, yet sinfully delicious; his rakish stubble coercing up a full blown redness over to the sides of her mouth and cheeks.

As she lay lost in the solidarity of their kiss, his hand rose to feel the hollow of her spine and stopped just as it encountered the hooks of her bodice. He freed her of the slaving garment and he felt a jolt slither across his skin right after she leaned in; the smoothness of her breasts beading slowly against his clammy skin. And he hadn't even touched her there...

Time was swinging back and forth in her world, too fast or too slow for her to grasp. She had known the moment her bodice fell off and then she'd halted for a short pause, just before her chest would come in contact with his; a deep knot forming in her stomach, awaiting in suspense of the fluttering that would arise in her. It was getting increasingly difficult to predict, what she felt at such moments. They were a splash of colors, at times in her mind's eye and stream of rush at others.

His hand clutched her waist, lifting her off the cushion and turned to have his foot rest on the floor. Hooking his hand underneath her knee, he let her straddle his thighs and have her arms and legs sturdily wrap around his body. His lips moved down and she arched her back, counting time, until his kisses trailed to her perking breast. She moaned his name, forgetting all that had kept had kept them apart for the painful two days.

Just when she thought, there were no surprises left, she felt a solid square patch on her skin set to a blaze from a mixture of chillness and heat that alternated right on top of her. He lay her down on the seat cushion and raised himself on the elbow to run over a stash of ice cubes held between his fingers. She spotted his lone drink over at the windowsill and playfully smiled, knotting her fingers in his disheveled hair. Closing her eyes, she sensed a mystery that she was chasing down her body as he frantically dabbed them on her skin and followed them with his lips. Her body convulsed and twisted in the agony he was creating inside her; rightfully playing the creator of her antsy miseries.

The thin sheer of wet trails he left over her the rise and fall of her chest, abruptly stopped the wicked smile that had been playing over his lips. He watched a stray cube glide over to the middle of her navel and wobble from the slow movements of her sucking in her stomach. 

His eyes scanned her smooth nakedness, taking inventory of all that was of his. He gulped as he replaced his fingers across her plunging neck line, stoking her chin carefully and let them graze over her skin, tracing circles and patterns, moving lower to weave it along with her fingers. Soft kisses lined her neck and he rose to catch the tip of her ears between his lips, taunting her with his toasty breath. She pulled herself away from his face as delicate warmth shot through her skin and tugged on their mangled hands, arching her body to mold to his profile, that promptly hovered over her.

A streak of cool water escaped the tip of the ice cube on her belly and slid inside her jean, snapping something in him, making him knead her waist with fervency and haul himself on top of her Suckling on her breast, he drew her jean off and in moments, they lay free of barriers, entirely at liberty to feel the arousal of one against the other.

Her face cringed with silken pleasure as he entered deep into her, teasing her neck and her lips the entire time he rocked them to the edge of desire. The climax she reached shortly after, left her labored and weak as shutters of a thousand windows opened and shut at once, letting in streamers of blinding euphoria course her veins. He shuddered, minutes later, taking in the swarm of ecstasy that puddled within his core and it spread across his limbs arresting, his movements to stillness and have his head fall over the curve of her shoulder.

They smiled as their thoughts aligned in unison, gasping for breath over the instance, when it occurred to them, that little pleasures of life came for free...just as its taunts that led up to them. And by then they knew, the taunts arrived mid-week over phone, while the closure for the same slipped in towards its close, which made their lives unbearably bearable for now; recurring in a manner where twice had become 'once' too often...learning about each other infinitesimally in their path towards ad infinitum...

I didn't have a choice, but write of the sorts, 😉 given the hype. I'm a tad bit disappointed that I couldn't deliver what I originally had plans to write'Well that's all right, I will survive. He he.

PS: I'm not sending PMs at all. Also I'm going to stop asking people to comment as I strongly now believe, that those who would want to show their support and can post a word or two, will continue to do, with or without my asking so. And hence thank you for all your comments and I only hope you enjoy the updates. 

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago