Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Ramhari

Sorry for the late comments
The part was beautiful.
Geet didnt even recover fully from Dev's shock and she got
to face another gay couple.
No wonder she had such nauseating feelings.
Maan must have surely been concerned by her sudden disappearance.
Though geet tried her level best to cover up her disgusting feeling maan surely got it.
Loved the role play started by Geet and played along by Maan.
The mirror image part was super good.
You can change mirrors but the image will always show yourself so true .
Maan's words about people in love not needing mirrors was so beautiful .
The way he played along making her comfortable and excited was so sweet.
Though their role play was going superb Once they got intimate Geet so wanted her hubby back and loved the way Maan too reassured her.
Waiting for the next part.

Thanks Ramhari. I wanted to show that life is unexpected and she is bound to have incidents that will keep getting her sour spots. I'm so glad you liked the role-play. I still have the urge to go back and re-write the update you know, but I will let it go for now. THANK YOU so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand, manashi, Ramhari, sarkh26

For nominating me. It means so much...

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a question... why did you say "his" room? Was it because they were still roll playing? Beautiful part... Ek raat mein kitna sab kuch hua hai... Naini's news is still not known to the rest of the family. Waiting for daadi's reaction as well as Maaneet's. 
ninand thumbnail
You re most welcome Hasini, cause you re genuinely very good..  love the lyrical flow of your words, so though I might not agree with one thing or another, reading through them is still an absolute pleasure.

Edited:

I used to read Chandini's Rooftop.. you haven't updated that in quite a while, have you? or did I miss it?

Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My pleasure Hasini
I love your writing
You are too good 😃

This content was originally posted by-Soapoperasrfun

I have a question... why did you say "his" room? Was it because they were still roll playing? Beautiful part... Ek raat mein kitna sab kuch hua hai... Naini's news is still not known to the rest of the family. Waiting for daadi's reaction as well as Maaneet's. 

Thanks Priti...Yeah you guessed it right. Since it was being written as POV, I had to write it as 'His' room.

Thanks so much for your comments. And yeah! Its still the same night...can you believe it?

Hasini
This content was originally posted by-ninand

You re most welcome Hasini, cause you re genuinely very good..  love the lyrical flow of your words, so though I might not agree with one thing or another, reading through them is still an absolute pleasure.

Edited:

I used to read Chandini's Rooftop.. you haven't updated that in quite a while, have you? or did I miss it?

This is perhaps my first nomination...and truly just the right motivation to keep writing. Thanks so much for that.

No I haven't updated Rooftop in quite a while. I will start soon after NY times is done. I remember you telling me that you don't read NY times, so I guess you will just have to wait. Sorry.

Hasini
This content was originally posted by-Ramhari

My pleasure Hasini
I love your writing
You are too good 😃

Thanks once again RamHari. What can I say? its a handful of people who show up, but your comments mean as much that I can't pull myself away from IF (which I hope to do one day)

Thanks again.
Hasini

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really hope you dont go Haasini.
I wish you never did
Even if you did some day  i think you would still keep writing right.
Is there any place where i could keep stalking u  then when u leave IF
which i hope will never happen.
Lov26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

😆 We don't want to get her pregnant now. Not just yet. Glad you liked it. Poetry? Ah! someone old timers here should tell you that I don't take well with compliments. Thanks Gurl.
Yeah Abhi and Naini are coming in the next update.

Lol Ok then i wont compliment you  if you don't take it well 😉 Lets assume that I dont like ur writing even though u will probably see me liking or commenting and i will still continue checking if u updated 10 times per day. NY times is actually an addiction!

Did u change the title for the last update? I might sound crazy but its just that i kinda remember a different title?

Edited by Lov26 - 12 years ago