FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
hey hasini..
plz update this soon 
missing reading it...
so reading old parts...
actually i have started to read the whole ff  again...
Originally posted by libra25

hey hasini..
plz update this soon 
missing reading it...
so reading old parts...
actually i have started to read the whole ff  again...

Hey Gurl!

I have written the update alright (wrote it on thursday infact) I'm done with editing as well, but I feel something is missing. Will sleep on it and post it tomorrow morning PST.

Glad you like it so much and thanks for stopping by.
Part 96: Metamorphosis Update 3

Rated: 21+

He shifted to the side, while she moved below the pillow and under his arm that went over her head. She looked up and smiled, glowing and content listening to the wind of their larky lives sweep past her.

"I love you" He said, his hand soothing her hair behind as he spoke.

"I still can't get the words right in my heard" She mused as if stuck in a wonder "Mama and Papa? Oh! God" Raising her hand to cover her eyes, feeling mawkish and gauche, she leaned in to bury herself in his shoulder.

"Hey" His other arm came around to hold her waist, skimming her shy self with his thumb going up and down, he wanted to say that the words sounded like a blessing. He was, without doubt, riding high on a wave of fatherly sentiment and also carefully treading around the memories of a similar time in his past. However, he'd been a stiff competition to Tarzan himself, when he'd raised hooting sounds, when she'd told him upon one of her visits from Toronto. He'd screamed, picked her off the floor, twirled and dropped her back to the ground, when she'd insisted on being squeamish from the maddening rounds he'd done. And then the fourth month had come drifting them farther than what the distance had already done. This time they both were different, perhaps even 'prepared' to welcome the stark change in their lives, he thought. He was going to be a papa after all.

Amidst the thought, he opened his mouth to say something, unsure and unaware of what it was. And it was clearly what he'd not expected, however, he later realized no other words could have summed it up all.

"I love you" His grasp of the language seemed reduced to those three small words, the depths and understanding of which fell far beyond the realms of his comprehension, he thought.

"Are you going to be saying only that all night?...I love you too" She perched up on both of her elbows and faced him, the tinge of blush and her coyness not leaving her side.

"Have you gone to the doctor yet?" He asked, once again taking his arm up, smoothing her hair by the side of her temples.

"I want to go with you" She said, drawing herself closer to lie on him. He laughed, closing his eyes, his chest shaking in mild amusement.

"No wonder you are crying so much...that other night and today too"

She smacked him light on his nose "Had you stayed that night, you would have found out along with me"

Her gaze lowered, drawing patters on his chest.

"So all those trips to Duane Reade?..." He asked.

"Yes, I just couldn't bring myself to believe it. It was..." Her voice cracked as she continued, "confusing, emotional and I wanted you so badly there...every time I was reading off the marker on the stick"

"And that's why you let me hold you the next night" It was more a statement than a question and she nodded and a blob of water drop hit his chest, seeping into his skin, where it hurt him raw.

His hold on her tightened and they stayed that way for a while.

"No more business trip to Canada, if need be sell it and I want you back home" His voice interrupted the solemn silence and she didn't know how much she'd yearned to hear those words until she heard the sound lower itself down her ears.

"I would very much like that" She said, nodding and hauled herself on top of him. Clutching the sides of his face, she peered at him long, taking in the last few minutes of the making of a cherished memory of her life.

"I would very much like that" She said, this time for him, nodding in small agonized movements, telling him that is all he'd had to say those last few days, to get her back in his life. He caught her look, the painful anticipation dying down in her eyes as she drifted them close and kissed him.

She heard the fading of the ticking sound of the clock in the room, the pauses gradually pronouncing its presence as they faded into oblivion of time and space. Her kiss grew stronger, soft at first and then mangled with his treacherous suckling that she tried to keep her pace with. She rolled to lie on her back, as he shuffled to hold her kiss and moved over her again. With one thumb caressing her cheek, and his other hand kneading her hip, he felt the need for something more to come out of their kiss. He tasted mint in the insides of her mouth and that eased him into a smile for a bit as he regarded his ever-prepared wife. He knew she sure had anticipated all that was happening there.

Almost instantly his distracted mind picked up on her labored breaths again, feeling the arches of her chest pummeling against his own. He reached for the buttons of his shirt and flicked it one after another, his knuckles grazing her bare waist. She moaned, writhing underneath him in a silken pleasure pooling over her belly. His hands stilled and just as he regarded he was tainting the quaint moments from minutes ago, he pulled away. She looked at him with questioning eyes and soon after he attempted a mock cough.

He reached for the bottle of water on the bedside table and balancing him on his splayed hand, he guzzled the quenching force down, while he contemplated his hesitation. Did she want him go ahead? Bringing into the forefronts of his mind the image of her pulling away from the last time he'd tried something of the sorts not very long ago.

"Is something wrong?" He heard her say and it had him break into a fast chuckle, spurting the water he'd banked in his mouth. Hearing the same words he'd repeated for her, he now felt, history didn't take long to repeat after all.

"Sorry" he said upon looking at her blouse that was wet and streams of water were streaming down her navel. She was quickly up and moved to the edge of the bed, as he sat back where he was, continuing to take the bottle to his mouth.

He watched her hair ruffle and settle about her low scooped blouse. Her hands went up to the front of her blouse and he gulped the mouthful of water in return, noticing her slightly turned form that revealed only a sliver of her profile and a smooth arching of her back framing into a sensuous curve. He was certain, she'd surely read his hesitation.

Her head was bent forward, putting up a fight with the hooks that governed all that wanted to come into his view. She took off the blouse and then followed by the lacy undergarment, undressing herself from the waist up. He didn't want to make a move towards her, not right away at least. Bending his knee, resting his elbow there his fingers rubbed the sides of his forehead. The beginning of her bulge from her side came into his indecisive peek, making him sigh with a need; a black pool of desire visibly clear spreading in his body.

She reached for her hair behind her neck and twisted it, raising it to tie into a loose bun. His throat went dry, despite the bottle of water he'd just had, observing her back erecting gently. And just as he traced the contours of her neck and down her shoulders with his gaze, her perking breast lifted up in her seductive move, the soft pale flesh was partly hidden and gave out just what was tempting to lure him near. Her head tilted up, as if she felt his thrusting lustful look on her body and her lips parted on its own. She felt him behind her.

His shirt was off and she felt his hard muscle, on his chest, clench from their bodily contact. With his legs drawing up on her either side, he pulled her back, close to him, tugging by her waist. Her hand left her hair as they cascaded down on his shoulders and she rested her tipping head on his shoulder. His lips caught up with kissing her nape, up her neck and down the hollow of her collar bone. He thought it was insanely erotic, having her seduce him after all these years, watching her hiss and contort in his arms as he tasted her.

However, overtly ticklish she felt, she was careful not to shove his hands this time. Instead she held on to his hand as if she was guiding his lost hands, as it strayed up its path to her chest once again, just as a drunk vagrant. He was doused in how delicate her flesh was and the knowledge of it made him tease her. Her hand cupped his cheek, looking over her shoulder and he bent forward to suckle on her lips. Her frenzied breaths and loud moans drove him into a blinding madness.

He loosened her sari skirt and she got back on her feet as the draping skirt slid off her body. Unbuttoning his jean, he was up on his feet too and pulling her to his hardened body, as he stepped aside from his piling jean on the floor. They sunk back into bed, kissing long and soft, stoking her swelling curves as she cried and murmured his name. She was on her back and he drew himself over her, clutching her waist. He showered kisses on her, trailing them down to her breasts, teasing and suckling on them...thoroughly loving her in all his moves. A pleasuring ache travelled her spine, arching her neck and offered more of herself to him. Without his knowledge, having made pace with her openly, he felt altered in the way he registered her touch, as she pressed her hands up his back.

She moved in rhythm with him, belabored by the sheer number of muscles that clenched, knotted and twisted over her; a numbing and aching ecstasy taking over her body. His kisses were warm and smoldering was his sinewy body as she ran her hands over them mindlessly. A blaring haze she was slipping into; a mixture of hot and cold and sweet and sharp wisps of smoke it was in her mind's eye. She wondered if she was imagining it all...him making love to her, sinfully sweet, after what she felt was an eternity without his touch.  

She felt the familiar start of a tingle spread, a force building up within her, ready as it was to burst and send shuddering ripples of ecstasy inside her. Heaping herself against his pulsing body, her fingers slipped down his back as she convulsed, feeling...she couldn't put a word to the sensations that unraveled in lightening speeds coursing her body. Then she saw the flutters in thousands, a slow spreading blue against the darkness as it ascended and took shape in her body. The arousal flooded her and she felt it was the firm certainness of having him in her life had done it to her.

He smiled as he continued to rock her, his own body shuddering'trying to hold onto the tensing and the release, half-minded, undecided which one he sought after. And then he felt every muscle and nerve tangle in his body, clenching and tugging inward or away from the center, he didn't know. His face fell by the side of her neck and he spoke, like there was no telling in words what it meant to him, his struggles against the fear of a lone future dying out in the hazing light that began to build in his eyes. He whispered again, as if he was senseless parrot, "I love you baby'I love you".

His hesitation at first had been meaningless; she'd wanted him more than he could define. Somehow he couldn't understand his initial doubts no longer held him back, as he rolled over to his side and drew her close.

"I love you too much to stop wanting you...you should know that" She said, looping her hands around his neck. He took her into another soft kiss, thinking how much he'd missed hearing her sweet nothings all the time they had been away. They made sense after all, especially now, when they filled some part of him, cushioning him for life's blows, echoing endless in the night air, that she was there was him, like the shadow that follows him around...secret and silent.

To be continued...

THANKS people. I loved all your comments and glad you all liked the encounter and Rishabh and Nainis coming together. I have to say this time I got lovely long comments and I hope to have the same from you all. Let me know if I should edit it...don't want to get reported. I have never written anything like this...and I hope I don't have to, too often either. This is minus all the feelings/emotions and only the carnal strains left in them, so I hope there were no disappointments.

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Brilliant Hasini. And nothing needs editing. If anything, please do write such scenes for Maan and Geet. Just loved it... 
loved it...high time they got together and that too now a baby as well...hope naina gets the wedding she wants...

Ah! sensuality, a touch, a taste, a sight, a journey of absolute delight that starts with that first touch, first thought with a heart that overwhelms and is caught... It is the perfect partner of love and together there is power and there is ever ending passion.

Perfect sensual ending to Rishabh and Naini... now let the fun begin! 😉

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
It was passionate and sensual to the core...emotions need not be highlighted in a different manner as they are there hidden in every word in every sigh and every little sweet nothings uttered! 

The part was brilliant the whole 3 parts, you've really done justice to Abhi and Naini...and loved how she was coy all along and he too played along :)

Nah it doesn't need re-editing, it was passionate not vulgar in any sense that you need to rethink again about it!

Nice one...seems like it all is coming to an end, but then every Ending is a Beginning..as life is a Journey !!!  :)

Take Care,
Fatima
Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago
Beautiful amazing part.
Rish and Naini are so super adorable.
They were so longing for each other.
They just poured out all their longing.
Rishabh finally asked  rather ordered her to come back which was
like her only wish granted i suppose.
He was so overwhelmed with the feeling of being a parent.
Naini wanted to go to the doc with him
She must have been so emotional and alone all this while.
Poor thing.
I am so glad their agony has come to an end.
Though naini got closer to Rishabh he was skeptical and did all the coughing drama 😃
But once she asked if something was wrong and started undressing after the water spill all his inhibitions just flew away.
Their romance was so so beautifully written.
I am so waiting to see how  Rishabh is going to fulfill Naini's wish of traditional marriage.
Waiting for the next part.

-------------------------------------------------------😃----------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------😳--------😳--------😳---------------------------------------------
Wonderful update! That was sizzling yet tasteful...no editing is needed.

Do continue soon.
Edited by Starry_night - 12 years ago