Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Starry_night

Awesome update!

I liked it how Naini understood Geet's need to stay with Maan and left them on their own.

It's nice to see Naini and Rishabh getting closer, swallowing their pride and ego. Good to see both of them making efforts to salvage their relationship. So even Rishabh was awake all the time and was pretending to be asleep. Hope he takes the cue and doesn't waste much time in winning her back.

Do continue soon.

Oh! God you finally got it that he was awake...I was nervous when no one mentioned and then I saw your comment.
Thanks for your comment.

It will take time to win her back...You see its difficult to awaken someone who is not sleeping and Naini is far from sleeping. 
Originally posted by: charurithi

hasini do add me in ur pm list.. ur ff has become a part of my day..

Thanks so much Charu (If I can call you that)...
I'm not PM'ing now. There are too many people and I'm far too lazy for that. I do update atleast twice a week and until 95 there are not going to be any PMs sorry.

Originally posted by: -dia-

Have beautifully penned down how Naini is yearning for Rishab's closeness!!!

Yet she is not giving in for her desire.

loved the update!!!

wonderful!!!

Nope...she is not. How stubborn? But we all benefit from that...because she will have him on a leash.
Thanks for the comment gurl.
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Even though it was a struggle and conflict for Naini to be in that state, it was really very adorable to read and picture. 

Beautifully written, each and every sentence!

And the last four lines were absolutely the best part.

Ah! Thanks much for liking the part. I was very moved by Naini that night and felt there must be an update that brings out her side of the struggle.

In her hear, she dearly loves him and in her mind, she is holding onto her fears...

Originally posted by: mandymore

Nice prt,naini want him but nt acceptng it but she crave 4 him hope she make right decision abt future of their reltn

Thanks Mandy! Good things are in store for Rishabh and Naini...I guess we all know that.

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

wow...so many parts...i am so late in commenting...well gettting back to my comments...πŸ˜†

Part 89--1 --

maan understands her pain now...n is scared abt her...worried abt her...

he really loves his sis...just needed a push...provided by his wife of course...πŸ˜‰

love geet n her calls...πŸ˜†it really gets him mad n annoyed but i bet he wouldnt have it any other way...😳

loved the talk between bro n sis...though sometimes they were talking indirectly...but understood each other well...

Part 89 --2-- 

daadi is waiting for the good news...πŸ˜†...lekin abhi nahi...

all on the call...planning for naini...so nice...they all want her to be happy...

maan bought it in naini's name...aww...rishabh has to agree now as he too wants to be close to her...but not sure how to let it all in the open...

maan knew hat to say...he does know his sis...😳

Part 90 -- 

both r missing each other...n thinking of spending time together...

she came n he sensed the change...😳

not again...a wonderful moment...now destroyed as both were in a rush...one to complete the work n the other to make himself immersed in work...

naini is too good...she wanted to give them time alone so that they can enjoy each other's company...daadi is also a sweetheart...understanding all this...

omg...strip...😲...what was he planning to do...πŸ˜†

glad that naini asked n he answered...though not the answers i was expecting...but different ones...

rishabh is here to stay...to bring her back...to love her...to never leave her again...

It was again showing their disconnect in how they bonded with each other.πŸ‘

they surely know how to tease each other...first maan with the messages n then geet ...uff...

PS -- will comment on the rest later...

Oh! Jyoti, You are back!
Thanks for reading up all the parts, despite the long trail of updates I didn't PM. I appreciate it. 

M&G ...R&N...conflicts and disconnects...Lord I have a melodrama.
Originally posted by: -shabnoor-

It gave a warm cozy feeling to me...something quite unexpected as in the update!

I loved every part of it...and sigh the poor girl seems to have suffered a lot...hope the grey clouds will descend and the sun shine brightly ...but is Rishab really drunk or is he just playing along..?? Feeling he played along but kya pata :D..Whatever be the case, at least Naini is acknowledging him again and their relationship too!  

Loved this one...and yes it does  give a Hot Chocolate feeling ! :)

Take Care.

Thanks Fatima.  Unexpected! even for me. I was stuck with Naini that night and wanted to write up something exclusive for her. 

No Rishabh was not drunk...I mean not drunk enough that he didn't know what was going on.

Originally posted by: night13

My heart goes out to Naini...

Touch my face gently, Wipe these tears away
Kiss all of my scars, Tell me they won't stay

Come up behind me, And wrap your arms around my waist
Grab my hand, When I walk away 

Because when I turn away, I'm waiting for you
To tell me to stay, If you don't
I will just end up this way

Memories are killing me, Just the thought of you
Tears stream down my face, This can't be true

My life was perfect, I'm not kidding you
I had a picture perfect family,  And friends who were true
I had people who loved me, And most of all I had you

Now I'm left in the cold, Having to comfort myself
I just wish he would realize, I could use some help. 

No I don't wanna talk about it, But I hug will do
I don't want to talk, I just want to be held by you

Hours will pass, But I don't mind
Imagining being in your arms, Will be the rest of my life

~by Scarlet Shay

Wow...Aarya what words...I mean really... only at such times, I marvel at what words can really do to your feelings. 
I wrote up three pages and you found something subime that gave Naini away in a few lines. I'm taking a printout of this for my noticeboard.

It serves best when there is nothing but touch to tell it all...

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6thElement

You only think, she was checking him out Ramhari? πŸ˜† You Naive Naive girl...
You are right, there was a battle of egos inside her and she was refused to give up.
Yeah! I liked the last part too...But do you think, it was too long for just a scene, where she got him to her bed and slept together?
Lord! I hope I didn't get carried away.

Thank you
You of course did not at all get carried away.
Rather you portrayed her inner conflict and emotions so so beautifully.
Wonderful wonderful part
I always love to read and re read
But i guess cant relike the part
Thanks again for such beautiful updates

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   superbbb  updates  dear...
maan  n  abhi  punched  dev  n  OMG  dev  is  gayπŸ˜•...really  unexpected...
maan  really  convince  geet   n  naini  very  wellπŸ˜‰...
naini  is  fighting  with  herself  for  accepting  abhi...u  present  it  beautifully...
i  loved  it...looking   fwd...