Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hamini_yash

Please dont end this FF . I will go clinically depressed without maneet in NY times.😭

The update was nice. But please keep going.

Sorry Hamini. I meant to reply to your earlier post too, but honestly you want this to end. Because I have something good planned for Iyer Vs Khurana.
You gotta trust me on that story line because I'm goign crazy with all those scenes in my head. Funny or not, its sensual as hell (ok don't imagine 'The color scarlet...') I mean in a good way.

I can only hope that you will like it as well
Hasini
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6thElement

Wow guys after a very long time I see a discussion going on in NY times.
What can I say? My imagination only has Maan in full black. Eton shirt n all with his black Georgio Armani (I mean I just can't write armani, Armani exchange is overrated) blazer. You guys should remember that NY times Maan is class apart. He is suave for sure.

But it sure was funny imagining him in jugnu's attire. LOL. Thanks for making my night.

NY Times Maan is definitely a class apart! 

Even though I'm going to miss NY Times, I'm looking forward to Khurana Vs. Iyer. And what about Rooftop?
libra25 thumbnail
closure 2...
i am really looking forward to the revelations...i dont mind once more reading about dev if it clears my concerns which have developed with this chapter...

i loved maan's demeanor and him not hesitating in front of rishabh...
this has made him solve 2 issues..probably after this rishabh will feel more close to the family and maan and also his encounter with dev bearing up results...

the best part of it was that he was thinking about geet while doing this and not finding his answers

but new york times coming to an end...
i dont know how i will manage

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

NY Times Maan is definitely a class apart! 

Even though I'm going to miss NY Times, I'm looking forward to Khurana Vs. Iyer. And what about Rooftop?

Rooftop is meant to be updated in-between as I write Iyer Vs Khurana. Don't expect rooftop to be conventional at all. And its a difficult subject. I will write Iyer Vs Khurana as a relaxer in the middle of Rooftop. But they are all not more than 30 - 40 updates. So I think I will wrap shop at IF within this year.

Lord! I can't wait for that day.

Hasini

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6thElement

Rooftop is meant to be updated in-between as I write Iyer Vs Khurana. Don't expect rooftop to be conventional at all. And its a difficult subject. I will write Iyer Vs Khurana as a relaxer in the middle of Rooftop. But they are all not more than 30 - 40 updates. So I think I will wrap shop at IF within this year.

Lord! I can't wait for that day.

Hasini

Rooftop is an intriguing story that I can't wait to read about. Your FFs will be missed. But I can't wait to read more! I think I'm going to call it a night. πŸ˜Š
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates.
The Dev is back 😑.
Loved the way Geet confronted him and introduced him to all with great confidence.
Maan's reaction was the most expected one.
Geet was completely controlling the situation though.
The family's concern and planning once she excused herself was awesome.
Naini managed her very well hoping she wouldnt have known Maan's real intentions.
Maan taking Rishabh into confidence as family was superb.
Dev has to now answer two people.
Maan and Rishabh cornered him well enough to squeeze out all the answers from him.
Though Dev was adamant in the beginning he had to eventually give in to both the guys.
Looks like both the men got what they wanted.
Wondering what Geet's reaction would be once she comes to know of everything.
I still cant believe NY times is coming to an end.
Though i caught up in between i loved every bit of it.
There are many parts which i love to re read n number of times.
Thank you for giving us such a beautiful story Haasini.
I am feeling so so bad that it is ending 😭
I dont want to wait for the next update as it will be one step closer to the ending.
Still cant help myself
So waiting for the next part.

MaankiMariam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

haha i love maan and rishabh!!!! dev got what he deserved πŸ˜ƒ ...i could imagine the scene so vividly in my head...love your style of writing and i can't believe its going to be ending soon...

BIIIGGG HUGG to you Hasini πŸ€—  xxx

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Hasini,

Wow that was all fast forward and fast paced but the way you bought in Dev was amazing as in life does form a circle and we do come across our past some or the other time and the way you bought this subject up was nicely put up...seems almost reality wherein such things happen...the trust you showed between the two men of the house was good...since this is coming to an end what about Naini and Rishab ?? I know the story is all about Maan and Geet from the very start yet somewhere even they have become a part of it...so would really like to see what you've stored in for them...and bringing Dev din 
disappoint me as a reader at least it was needed to get some answers that were yet to be answered ! 

And about the whole story do I need to say more ?? You know what I feel about this one, including the plot the writing style and et al. 

And on another note I really hope you're not gonna convert Rooftop into something mushy as you were thinking some time back...I still hope it's all realistic and unconventional :)

Take Care.
Edited by -shabnoor- - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
seems like i have missed lots of parts...
but sorry cudnt give u a long comment...
but i am waiting for the next part for closure of dev...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res... Much to write so will do it...

BUT thanks a ton for bringing in a closure to the DEV chapter with details. I will comment more on it as to why i wanted this to be brought up... 😊