FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
I sense a "meeting" between Maan and Dev. I hope they all get home safe and sound. Thanks for the update!
I was waiting for this update for a long time.. I wanted to know the realtionship between naini and Dev and also how Geet's gonna confront Dev. What will be Maan's reaction?.. but to my surprise, Rishab also doesn't like Dev?..

I know there is more to the story..

1) the past or reasons for hatred
2) Naini - Rishab patch up
3) Geet moving back to NY ( donno if you have planned that)

but I am really sad to see you are going to end this FF. 😭😭😭😭

Love,

Febin

wow blast from the past! poor dev have to face two hunks! who will save him this time?
What a lovely update I love seeing a possessive man but two possessive men WELl lol ! Can't wait to read what happens next! Thank u so much for the update I am supposed to be sleeping got work 2mrw but here I am reading your update and commenting! Right night night (well its night time here anyway lol) X
Ooh Naini and Rishabh 😍

Will post more tonight dw
dev???????????  anyways dev pov making me confused...

Somehow he was hurt underneath that he didn't matter to her anymore owing to his misplaced sense of affection he had developed for her in those five years. It just happens, when you live with someone, he pondered. Had it not been for that, he knew he never would have done the unthinkable of leaving her that morning, over a phone call, to begin with. But it was strange that he was also feeling redeemed from his unforgivable action and from the way her life was set up for a family and happiness with another person, whom she probably truly loved, he assumed. After all, she still didn't know he had deceived her a long time ago and his abandoning her was only his way of making up for a sorry five years of marriage he had exiled her in.
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

dev???????????  anyways dev pov making me confused...

Somehow he was hurt underneath that he didn't matter to her anymore owing to his misplaced sense of affection he had developed for her in those five years. It just happens, when you live with someone, he pondered. Had it not been for that, he knew he never would have done the unthinkable of leaving her that morning, over a phone call, to begin with. But it was strange that he was also feeling redeemed from his unforgivable action and from the way her life was set up for a family and happiness with another person, whom she probably truly loved, he assumed. After all, she still didn't know he had deceived her a long time ago and his abandoning her was only his way of making up for a sorry five years of marriage he had exiled her in.

THANK YOU...you actually caught it. It will be cleared up in the next two updates.
Phew caught up with all the updates!! Fabulously written..Along with Geet you also seem to have shed your inhibitions while writing 'The colour Scarlet' πŸ˜‰ .Guess it's the influence of a certain Devi,'The ultimate queen of sensuality'!!
Let me confess, you made me,a shamelessly shameless creature, blush!!πŸ˜ƒ Which is an accomplishment in itself  because normally,it's my poor hubby who goes all redπŸ˜†

Great going Hasini..πŸ‘

BTW,Why did you bring Dev back??Yikes!!! The guy always manage to leave a bad taste in my mouth..creep😑 Wonder ,what your plans areπŸ€”
Edited by tanya_vi - 12 years ago
Are we going to have this big showdown confrontation between hunkaliscious Maan and meany, self-absorbed Dev?
Loved the update...it was fantantic. Cant wait for the next. You totally rock. Curious about the closure.