Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 57

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update! Geet is mortified! lol. And Dadi still thinks Geet's pregnant? Thanks for the update!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Part 92: The color Scarlet Update 2

Rated: 18+.

He wondered why he suddenly found her small in comparison to his own body, eying himself in contrast, sprawled beside her on their bed. She seemed indefinably fragile, sleeping without a care at midday. Her tail end of the sari, instead of going over her shoulder ran under her arm; a trick she claimed to make it stay over her chest despite the tossing and turning she did while sleeping. However, it was useless, he knew when he was around and it never took him any amount of time to draw it lower, when she had the uncanny habit of raising the same hand above to frame her face, setting it titled against her angled elbow. And he preferred to refer it uncanny, unable to term it otherwise, when her sleeping posture came so easy to her, which he believed was a calculative pose difficult to maintain for any woman in deep sleep as she was. Her other hand that didn't rest by her face, went lying limp over her waist, which jutted out pronouncing her willowy body and her feet lay shacked, one on top of another - to the same side as her hips, with a sharp bend at her knees. Her feet came into view and her toes were curled inward as her sari pleats fell a few inches short of covering them. The anklets he had given her, on their honeymoon, were silent as a whisper, which she wore whenever she was at home. This only did mean that her other embellishment was hiding in plain view and he moved aside the turn of her sari around her hip and found her waist chain, tugging on her skin there.

He couldn't help let out a small smile at his find that made him want to lunge and grab them between his teeth. He smiled at her purposeful attempts to keep it hidden there from his devilish gaze, as if her mere presence wasn't enough to provoke thoughts of sexual nature in him.  But she looked disturbingly peaceful while he brought his gaze back to her face and he felt it was nothing next to sin, to wake her up from her stupor. Noticing the blush on her face that didn't seem like it would ever fade given the events of the morning, he leaned in to give her a peck on her cheek. Almost as if she was reading his thoughts, right on cue, her face shifted making him press his lips against hers. She responded with a slight pucker, leaving him to ponder, if their bodily instincts had evolved to recognize mating advances unconsciously too...whether he would have sensed her lips, had it lingered close, just as his was over hers.

She sniveled and shuffled feeling restricted with a gradual sense of weight on top of her. Fluttering her lashes, she opened her eyes with the touch of something soft and wet over her lips. When her cheeks, rasped from a gruff something, she knew her husband was over her and let out a coy smile.

"You are early" She said in a low sultry voice.

"Good thing about being a director, I get to delegate and get back to my wife on time" He said, still laying on top of her, his index finger tugging on her waist chain. She closed her eyes and gave out a chuckle, biting her lower lip. It didn't matter how careful she was with it, but to him, it was a treasure hunt, he never stopped seeking, she thought. But the sensation of tingles that she focused on her waist from his fingers playing there were short lived, when her face turned rigid with horror as she remembered the word teases from the morning.

"Oh! Lord, did you get the door?" She asked and they both shot a look towards their bedroom door.

"Yes of course" He said, turning over to lay flat on his back.

"I can't deal with Naini anymore...She is a brat. I wonder where she gets it from" She casually remarked and got up to get out of the bed.

"Why? Daadima of course...Well if you still haven't experienced first-hand from her, then she is perhaps really tired then" He said, folding his arms above his head. When he saw her seconds away from getting off the bed, he tugged her by her wrist and she jerked to a fall on the bed to her side.

"Maan...please" She said without even taking in the look on his face, although she wouldn't have been wrong had she done it either.

"Daadima seems to be quite mad about something. If it's anything to do with us, then I want us to apologize" She said, laying the same way, unwilling to move herself. Her body had gone sluggish from the long night of romantic labor they had done themselves. She was beginning to process how they had stayed away almost all night long and yet he managed to get to office for another five hours, nevertheless he interrupted her with a kiss on her palm that he was holding onto.

The mention of Daadima's quietude over the matter began to draw his attention. It was unlike for his Daadima to jump at a chance such as this. While he was slicing and dicing the possibilities in his fazed mind, her voice sounding sweet and gentle as a mumble, chiding herself reached his ears.

He laughed up as he heard her say "Babaji...I don't know why I'm sleeping as so much. Like Khumbakaran's sister...I'm sure Daadima would have come back and Naini too"

"They aren't home yet" He balanced himself on his elbow and pulled her back and she came to fall on his shoulder.

She sighed with relief, nevertheless the sign of impending danger from getting tangled on the bed with him, lurked not too far from the present and that made her jump up to her feet again.

"Ok...let me take a shower and get to lunch" At which, his brow raised in a question.

"I thought you took a shower in the morning"

He watched her glow suddenly and the color, rose to darken the hues on her cheek that were already hinged there.

"Let's just say I have been having some bad dreams" She blushed instead of coming across nervous or worried and that hinted him at intentional malapropism, but it no longer worried him and he accepted that it was just who she was.

Mischief playing in his eyes, he whispered once he was near "Hmm, Is it bad or bed?...very wet ones I presume that they call for a shower" He asked, wondering since when his wife had ripened with sexual responsiveness. It was not just the way her body ascended to his whims and fancies, he believed now that she had desires that were matching the dark hungers he shared. For unknown reasons, the knowledge delighted him when she didn't deny or fight his statement. However, his disappointment prevailed, when she tugged free from his hold and rushed to the bathroom.

He was certain, there was no point waiting for him in the bedroom and when he heard the shower being turned off, he left for the dressing room which was to be her next stop. She found him, with his hands raised above his head, getting his singlet off, although he didn't expect her to make an appearance with only a towel wrapped around, and not the usual long one that was. It was surprising in itself that they both didn't react finding each other in an intimate proximity, in that small room. The large dressing mirror, that reflected his profile, showing the sinewy mountain of muscle and cords of nerves, as he let his hands fall to his sides, made her gulp down...to silence the images that were imprinting in her head.

He tugged her to his body as always and she didn't resist him as she stayed close to his seated stance, seating himself on the dressing side table. Her feet etched a design on the carpet, as their fingers laced and he took in the view of his wet skin, head to toe. Pinioning her hands behind her body, he hurled her to his body and his lips smacked right at the start of her cleavage.

"No Maan...I have to go" She drawled conveying her insistence to assume anything but literal of what her words meant.

"You know by now I would think you would be bored by all this" She said, noticing him resting his cheek on her wet skin and hugging her waist. For once, he wasn't teasing her, which perhaps was why she had remarked what she had, he thought.

"Then it's time to try something new" His eyes remained closed, dowsed in the fresh scent she was covered in and the thin sheen of wetness over her skin, was indeed overpowering his senses.

"And I think you are ready too" He said with languid eyes as he looked up. Her brows knotted for a moment, but her expressions faltered as he yanked on her towel. Her hands quickly halted his movements, clutching his in hers, albeit, he resisted and she saw his eyes darken with a note of seriousness or passion, she didn't know. "Let go" he hushed her and the words now layered over her reluctance to yield. He hauled the towel out and she held it around her waist, catching it on time. It wasn't long before she failed to think, when he kissed her just where the wet towel had come off, tracing his hands behind her back.

She wanted to say no to what he was doing, no to the lights and the mirror that was filling her with a strange sense of embarrassment that she shouldn't feel, given this was her husband, but she couldn't bring herself to utter a sound, let alone a word. Almost as if he was reading her mind, his free hand, reached for the light switch. The darkened room eased her in his hold only for a bit. And when she watched him kiss and take her perking curves in his mouth, she thought the mirror was making her hallucinate and the images were an unexpected seduction at that. She moaned and knotted her fingers into his hair. The teasing didn't stop and her whimpers frenzied into a cry, when he did just what was unthinkable to her, more so from the fact that she thought such pleasuring of the kind was not normal to expect in reality; the one she had often believed was non-existent outside corny romance novels. She stilled his hand as it climbed lower to tease her, but in seconds her hand released his on its own accord, as if only to heighten the moment...in anticipation of what was to come.

Shriveling and convulsing under his touch, she moaned and mumbled like she was under the control of an external force. Her skin where he kissed and touched, felt treated with a taser, sending a thousand swirling sensations in her body. He couldn't help watching her fill with an array of emotions and it was too many to name. Their eyes met, and she  bent down to kiss him on the lips, telling him of how highly strung she felt inside, like her whole being was pulsing with the tension of chords and knots that were acting as a web of intricate tremors, travelling the length of her body. His lip swell the next instant she left his and he gave a smile at his wife's new found boldness to take what was rightfully hers.

She curled her toes and fell on him, resting her forehead on his shoulder, as she shuddered with pure pleasure...ecstasy and raptures of elated bliss. He calmed her, by kissing and holding her as she shook with uncalled for anxiety and assured that it was alright to feel what she was going through. Once she went lifeless in his arms, he carried her to their bed and for a while, she lay there silent, never more whole or congruent, as if a storm had just washed her up ashore.

Turning her to face him, he took the long sheet to her chest, with a sliver of fear that he had disturbed or damaged something of her. "Since you were new to all this, I never really let you experiment with..."

She cut him off as she sat herself up, beside him, placing a hand over his mouth. A lone tear strain had smudged her kajal and carefully wiping it away, she kept his gaze "This is for real right?"

He couldn't be sure what she was talking about, but before he could question, she kissed him hard, almost as a promise to never hold back "Tell me this is no dream" She mumbled against his lips and it was just what he needed to unleash the raw passion in him. "No dream luv...this is as real as it gets" he said, de-robing himself. She straddled his thighs, winding her legs to his back and they kissed a wild one that plumped up their lips at release and came back for breath. He slumped back and let him close their distance between them, while he let her stay on top. It ached with a throbbing arousal shooting inside her, to feel him at such depths inside of her and it made her arch her body towards him, giving him access to her lips. He caught her mouth in a fervent rush, the spread of desire in him, thick and dense in a way he had not known before, made him wonder what had caused the monster within in him to be let loose.  His hands and clutch no longer gentle on hers, yet she only read the ardor and nakedness barred of pretention in it. His fingers grazed and caressed every inch of her aching body, playing up her peaking sensitivities. Once again he touched her far below and it had her groan from a sensation, that was new and unknown in combination with what he was already giving her. She wanted him to stop and count and relish each one of the colorless, dark, swirls of threads that she envisioned inside her. He was equally enthralled, losing his sanity over, how cloyingly deep inside he was. In a way, they were turning time and discovering more of themselves that they didn't know they had as part of their persona. Personal intimate identities of the one another were forming with blurry lines and yet came across discreet in their needs of each other.

With ripples of ecstasy coursing her veins, she shattered above him, dropping her body onto his as if she had gone mindless with raging madness that second. He smiled with a beaded brow, once again reminded of how delicate she was and he lost the thought almost the same instant...burning with a feeling of blood rushing and roaring in his veins, his breath caught in his throat, a blinding moment of supreme nothingness flashing in his head and then he felt his body go limp in surrender as his muscles unclenched beneath her.

They fell on their back, staring at the ceiling with a look befitting for the books, to be captured and studied for a later time. Gasping for breath and with sweat coating their bodies, he turned and kissed her on the forehead.

"I thought you wouldn't last it all" He teased her, his voice coming in hoarse and hushed gasps.

"God!" She held her forehead, turning more to cuddle into his arms "I love you" she said, closing her eyes, with the last taste of tingles still plaguing her. They lay still for a while, without another word or a thought. And when she felt, she could move, she took a sheet to wrap around her and shifted to the window seating. No doubt she was sore, but she was certain she wasn't going to complain about it. He came to sit by her, surprising her for a second there, for she had thought, he had been sleeping.

"You know I was thinking..." She looked thoughtful and his mind went numb thinking of the possibilities she would open up now. "That we have never done it here" He was startled at her words and then his amusement followed, breaking into a smile. She did too, but it had a fullness he hadn't seen before and in the warming moment, she dragged herself closer to lie in his arms.

"How much time do we have?" He asked with playful eyes. She shot him a coy look, making him roll his eyes "You are never going to give up on that, are you?" He cupped her cheek and brought his lips to hers. Sighting his swollen lip, she was wary of her condition and hesitated.

"I know... I will be gentle" he said.  Their eyes closed, arms laced and bodies tangled indulging in yet another orgy, he never thought they were ever capable of achieving in that short period of time. It was his notion that there were certain boundaries that had to be crossed to achieve the level of intimacy that they had reached. After all, wasn't marriage meant to break our own beliefs and records that we set against ourselves? And her love, was teaching him to love her back, which was only the beginning of all that was to be said and done.

It hadn't even crossed an hour, when she heard Daadima and Naini walking back inside, from their Saturday shopping. Getting herself untangled from his hold, she rushed to the bathroom.      Her legs had gone numb from their making love in that confined space and she swaggered her way into the closet and then to the bathroom. After 15 minutes, when she scurried to get out into the house, she saw Maan gather the sheet around him, making his way for his shower. She smiled, halted and gave him a quick peck on his rasping jaw and made her way out.

In the living room, she saw Daadima, glum and inanimate watching TV, while she saw Naini leave the house. She knew Naini had just started volunteering at the animal center in the afternoons and so she didn't bother to stop Naini at the entryway. When she was certain it was highly unlikely to find Daadima in such sour state of mind, she waited for him to come out of the bathroom. Once he was dressed in his slacks, and t-shirt she dragged him out into the living room.

"What is this about?" He asked, unsure what she had in mind.

"I don't know...Lets ask her. She is not looking well Maan." She said as she left his hand and went to sit by Daadima. He leaned on the wall close by and watched the action unfurl.

"Daadima, is something bothering you?" She paused, looking away, while Daadima met her eyes.

"I mean did we do anything to offend you" She asked as Daadima looked puzzled at her questions.

"I have never seen you like this Daadima" She turned to insist Maan to join in on the enquiry. He came to sit on the coffee table, directly opposite them.

"Now that you are asking, it worries me all my grandchildren are butting heads with each other" She said, looking disappointed.

"Look at Naini and Rishabh...even you guys seemed to be at odds about something yesterday" She said, when Maan took her hand in his.

"Daadi, please there isn't a thing to worry about. I will take care of everything. In the case of Naini and Rishabh..."  Daadima interjected and narrated the events that had followed their leaving home last night. Maan was furious and he did what he did best. Getting up from the table, he screamed "What was the need to leave at such an hour Daadi? I mean...we are perfectly capable of taking care of our privacy if we need it" He said, his voice faltering towards the end, which was well concealed.

"Listen Maan beta" she gestured him to come closer and he hunkered down in front of her "I know what I'm doing" She said more firm in a way it was above his authority and he nodded.

"I just want to see all of us together and under one roof...and I don't quite mean that literally, but I don't mind that either...with sounds of fun and laughter...It's high time Naini wraps up shop and gets back with him" She sighed and the couple listened intently.

"She has done long distance with Rishabh for what 2 years now?...on and off. Of course you were not talking, but I knew what they were going through. When she told me about the baby, I thought it was all finally coming together a few months ago and now, it's all breaking right in front of my eyes" It was a first for Maan to watch his Daadi break into a burst of sobs. In a strange way, he was able to commiserate with her suffering and schemes to get the couple together breezed into his mind. Geet held Daadi trying to calm the old woman of her woes.

"Geet, don't cook. We are going for dinner...all of us" He said and nodding at Daadima.

"You all should go. I'm not keeping well and I plan to stay indoors" They watched Daadima silently unsure if they should have her convinced to come along.

"I sacrificed my bed to get those nit-wits together and even that didn't seem enough for them" She said smiling halfheartedly.

"Do you know where Rishabh is?" Maan asked.

"He called in the morning, apologizing for walking out of the house last night. Apparently he stayed with a friend overnight" She said sounding low.

Geet left to get their late afternoon lunch ready, while Maan sat with Daadi trying to pass comments at Daadi's afternoon reruns of her favorite soap operas. He thought he had done a good job of lightening up her mood, when Geet joined them with two plates full of food. She went back to get her own plate, when Maan's calling of her name, stopped her midway by the entrance to the kitchen.

"This is too much of food, just get an empty plate or eat from my plate" he said, catching Daadima in the eye. She obliged him with an empty plate,  albeit, she ended up eating from his plate.

When later that afternoon, they were left alone in the living room, watching TV, she couldn't help herself from enquiring about his abrupt behavior to share his plate at lunch and so she asked him about the same.

"I know we sorted things out, but I felt Daadima wasn't convinced. I think she thought I slept outside last night" He smiled at her eyes, recognizing at the little detail she had missed.

"There was the sari right?" She tried to find a flaw with his reasoning.

"Well you could have still gone right back into the room after that and this morning could have been me being my usual troubling self...I think she saw it that way. But I wanted to prove that it was not the case"

"Ah! I see...I'm glad it was only compatibility over food that you wanted to prove" She winked at him.

He pounced on her from his seat, grabbing her waist and lurched forward, resting his body weight on his arms "Can't imagine your innocent little mouth talking with innuendo's now, do we?" He said, squeezing her lips and taking it by her lower lip.

This time around, the color scarlet was deep etched in her...not just in her cheeks, but in the core of her that shimmied with every time she found him close. It was visible at times like these, when she squealed with uncontrollable laughter over his tickles, in the dark depths of her eyes...that he so craved to see...and felt the formless sense of belonging take shape in him.

A long one after a long time. I guess I overstepped my bounds. Let me know... I will take it out and PM the update if needed.
Comments, comments, updates and posts. I'm not posting until I think I get my share of acknowledgements. 😉

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
Ha.. I'm happy I'm the first one to comment..

thanks for giving us a looong update after a very long time..

Now Maan will took initiative in joining Rishab and Naini.. I am still unsure whats holding Naini behind. i thought Dadima will also mention about the Baby.
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...
i can understand its not easy 4r naini to trust Rishab again...
but still she should try...
maneet moments are cute... 
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved this update. not sure if i asked you already but please add me to ypur Pm list. i love your writing.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love love loved the update! Can't wait to see Maan-Geet setting R-N up! I love Dadi, I want Dadi to be her teasing, crazy
self!
Thanks for the update! :)
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Just caught up with the last 3 updates..Can I say I am all ☺️☺️☺️

Very well written!
myedward12 thumbnail
awesome updates!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear...
maaneet   r   really  missing   each  other  before  n   now  showing   their  feeling  haan...hmm...
nice...dadi  is  worried  for  naini n  maan...poor  dadi  😆she misunderstood  maaneet😳... looking   fwd...

smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!
Loved it!!!