Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 91: The Hours Update 4

A wave of guilt prickled her from his words. Her dowsed body followed him to the kitchen leaving her balled sari on the high countertop that partitioned the kitchen from the bar area. She was angry but she hadn't lost all of her rationality to disagree with his statement. However she didn't let him know her assent over his claim that he had not 'yet' asked her to go to bed with him. After all, his blown up ego was just the opposite of what she was seeking for.  

He was toggling the ice machine switch for his water, when ignoring his presence at the refrigerator door she went on to open it. The cool gush of air on the hot summer night was serving as more than a welcome and it was unknowingly helping in fanning the angst that had risen in her body a few minutes ago.

She picked up a York peppermint patty and peeled away the cover on her way to the opposite side of the refrigerator.  Leaning on the granite counter that lined the sink, she took the round cold patty to her lips. The mint left a tingle on her taste buds, while the frozen wafer of chocolate patty began to melt from her body heat. Before she could know the cool and fresh aftertaste of the mint, the balmy flavor was temporarily causing her to forget where she was. A thin stream of melted chocolate ran down her ring finger, just as she tilted her head to catch the loose piece of the bitten wedged ice cream that threatened to fall. She at once, turned her attention to the sliding milk cream and pouted her lips to suckle on the back of her hand to slurp it clean. As she felt the taste of the thick sweet liquid on her tongue, she heard him draw in a sharp breath and let out a loud exhale.

"What are you doing?" He asked softly, abandoning the glass and moving closer to her.

"I'm just enjoying 'my' peppermint patty" she said, still keen on licking away the other drippings that had started flowing in all directions.

"Listen" His voice made her blink at him with feigning innocence "May be you should share...Don't you think that's too much for one person"

He watched her large doe eyes flicker a moment, as if she was truly unaware of what he was asking for. When she didn't utter anything for a brief length of time, he leaned in arresting her between his hands that rested either sides of the sink. Lowering his head, he tried to take a bite of the patty when she was doing the same, albeit, she was too quick and he instead watched her relish the chipped piece in her mouth. As if on cue, the melted chocolate had stained the far corner of her lip and when she was busy looking if it had dripped on her throw over the blouse, he licked away her stain and let his lips press there, stilling her for the moment.

He'd watched her ignore his presence and suck at the drippings on her hand. The little control he thought was hanging by a thread had snapped in no time when she had drawn her stomach in, for whatever reason she had felt the need to do so.

She'd in truth been oblivious to her actions and had involuntarily reacted to the cool of the ice cream descend to her belly. Besides the ice that he had grabbed from the inside of the freezer, the heat in his body had risen successively in response to observing her with such earnest. If only she had observed his puckered parting of his lips, a slight tilting up of his head in yearning...in anguish to possess her that same instant...clutching on the ice cubes more tightly. And it had  only taken him less time to act on his resolve that what it had taken to form.

Her eyes closed in accord and her features becalmed in a wait, as the restlessness inside her picked up a pace. She felt a pulse throb in his lips as it pressed by the curve of her lips in ever so gentleness that she thought she was going to break...and he wasn't even touching her yet. Her hand in midway, sidling the patty shivered from the frigidness or with a need to touch him, she was uncertain. Enough is enough, she was engaging in an argument with the one half of her that ardently wanted to resist the kiss from becoming anything else.

Nevertheless, it was too late, when he'd already slanted his head and moved over onto her lower lip. Almost as if he was frozen over with an unquenchable madness to devote his everything to that soft lip of hers, in the slowest nibbling possible he tasted and suckled on it. She moaned against her will. And her pride broke when he placed his ice cold fingertips on her waist, making her drop the patty and pull on the shirt of his upper arm.

"I think you have tasted more than your share" She whispered in torment when his lips lingered over hers.

To be continued...
I hope you are all liking the foreplay...Its been a while, since I wrote up something end-to-end for Maneet and so following though on that thought. Let me know when it gets too much.
THANKS to all those who have been commenting regularly. I hope more can join.

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally the Patty came in help for them ...loved the update.
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG SO MANY UPDATES BUT Y I DIDN'T GET ANY PM??? Anyways awesome part. . . . I read so many parts in one go. . .    I like naini nd rishab's part too. . . .
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

*Sigh*

another brilliant update...
I am speechless yet again not to forget, quite pink too!๐Ÿ˜ณ
So, yet another RESERVED!
Swati
P.S.-sorry for taking so much time to edit๐Ÿ˜ญ
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG Hasini...

these two are so hot and romantic couple... they fight and they try to get back at each other... but at the same time cant even resist each other...
lolz... Thank goodness Dadi and Naini went away ...
Part 91: The Hours Update 5

She wanted to believe the kiss didn't mean anything, when she watched him walk away. It hadn't deepened just as she would have liked but at the same time unwillingly resisted. The surge of passion was wilting away, however, she couldn't brush aside the sudden calm that rose inside her. Neither could she ignore that the time for which his lips had pressed on hers, he was in unknown desperation to revive some broken promise. Without hurry or any hint of passion he'd kept upon the insistence to yield...for her or for his own self, she didn't know. And his face devoid of all emotions had given out nothing to help with her confusion when he had moved back a bit after breaking away and later had gone in the direction of their bedroom.

It was without doubt to be believed he had whispered a truce in those moments. The one he so often sought after with the exception of words and it made her all the more stubborn to give in now.

She watched him come out of their bedroom into the hallway, carrying the bulk of the comforter and pillows. He moved towards the far corner of the living room, where their mansard roof opened up to a living sky through paned glass. He went around opening the long awning windows that she didn't even know existed and when the gale of midnight summer air rushed in, the long drapes - that ran the height of their two story glass circumference - billowed; fluttering in a way that they were restless just as she was...coming onto his face and in his path, that he had to steer his way around them to the same far corner of the room.

She stumbled as she leaned back and found herself near the bookshelf that was diagonally opposite to where he was. How had she come here? She was more puzzled now as she watched him spread the comforter and settle down with his back to a pillar column, supported by a pillow. So, does she join him or not? Did this mean he was asking her to take the bedroom? She turned around with her back to him, as her hands pressed on the shelf with anxiety and frustration.

Unable to make a decision, her eyes flew all over the shelf when she saw two thumb mittens lying inside a copper dish, forgotten and discarded. Their time in the log cabin on a night like this and their breakfast at the rustic diner the following morning brought back a smile on her face. Picking them up and wearing them on both her thumbs, she sat down on the couch with a sulk.

He hadn't settled on the comforter for long, when his phone, still on the coffee table began to ring. In an instinctive move she took the phone to where he was settled. While taking the phone from her, he held her hand and tugged gently...more pleading was his eyes when she held his. She ascended and bent down to sit next to him and instead he pulled her in between his legs. Rambling away to the caller on the other end, he gestured her to indulge him with one of the mittens, resting his hand on her folded knees. She hadn't even known what she had wanted until he'd made a move towards letting her know that he needed her too and a relief of a wave washed over her which was proof enough of that. She slid it over his thumb and before she knew, they were once again thumb wrestling. And the time and place of the memory transcended without her knowing. Her coyness returned as if on cue to his full attention for her once the call was over. Her back arched away from him when he was no longer winning over the jostling and in lieu laced his fingers with hers, twirling them and grazing his fingertips over her palm.

His smoldered gaze over her back instilled a deep fire on her skin while the icy wind of the night thrown in the mixture, made her contort in a pleasuring pain. Sensing her agony, proving more devilish that she thought, he ran his other hand on her back, over her spine. She felt him stop and pull on the sash of her blouse, while he placed a kiss on her nape, making her tighten her hold with his mangled fingers. Her head fell back on its own accord on her shoulders and he encircled her waist, pulling her closer, thrusting her back into his chest. He'd unbuttoned his shirt while they were at the game and now when she was fully on him, feeling more of her naked skin, he let out a breath of sigh. His move had been anything but carnal when he saw her accept his advances for what he was, even without an apology. There was a mystifying need to possess and to be possessed in their au naturel selves that overtook him often and today was no different. To him it was some sign of bareness that he connected with at a higher level...staying above the facades they wore. He didn't know how to measure up to the un-conditionality of her love, however, it swathed him with an urgent need to spill all that was raging in his mind.

As the sensation of the last kiss began to faze, she turned and caught his lips, pushing him back to the wall, with her abrupt turn. Her nimble fingers trembled as she placed her hand over his bare chest. He drew her closer, running his hands over her back as his pulse went skittish forgetting all that was to be said and heard. He pushed her blouse off her shoulders, making the creamy expanse of her feminine curves spill within his embracing hold. Her gaze lowered, dowsed in overpowering passion and her lips quivered as he stoked her skin with his gaze. He let out a sheepish smile at that and to his surprise - which he curtailed - he watched his wife hurl herself over him and kiss him over his lips. His dense kisses meandered away from her lips and he nuzzled in the curve of her neck and teased her fair skin that caught into a frenzied slow burn. Her nails dug into his chest as she shriveled under his touch.

"Maan..." She moaned in sweet anguish as his lips traveled further down and his fingertips grazed her waist. Before they would lose what was left of their lucidity, he brought his head back to nibble on her lower ear.

"I want you know that I'm hot headed and I'm sorry for wanting to get back at my dear wife" He whispered low. She opened her eyes and faced him with a curious look; the color of scarlet slowly draining from her cheeks.  

"You always deserved an apology Geet...but I felt easier giving one when you needed for sure and not want it for the sake of it" He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"Well that certainly took its time..." She said with an acknowledging smile.

"What do you know...I just happen to believe in foreplay"

"Even for giving an apology?" She blinked at his choice of words and without another second to lose, she leaned in closer to his ears. "Then make a believer out of me" She coyly whispered and knew well that she needn't say more. She was certain he would make up for all.

"With pleasure..." he said, tightening his hold over her waist, as she scrunched her eyes in angst from the new sensations that stirred inside her.

Before long, she was lying to her side on the comforter with only a sheet and him stretched right behind her, supporting himself on his elbow. He touched her, tracing lines and patterns on her soft skin and drove the anticipation in her to higher grounds when he sometimes replaced his fingertips for his lips. It was a long and detailed memory he was crafting, carefully caressing her curves from her waist to her torso and often following it through with his kisses. Her navel sucked in when he brushed his lips over it and made her convulse her with an aching...for him.

When she thought she could no longer hold up without withering away from his touch, she rolled over and moved on top of him. He smiled at first, but it faded soon after she showered him with wet suckling kisses. His fingers knotted with her hair, smoothing it at other times, in proportion with the madness she was inducing in him.  Her palms shaped over his sinuous muscles and hard contours of his chest and arms as it moved over him with a purpose of its own. Tilting her chin up, he studied her shy features when he found her lips near his tightened jaw. And in the instance of knowing, he hauled himself over her, back again.

He could have crushed her had he held her any tighter and he closed the distance between them, every which way. The kiss on her lips, and his hands that teased her sent tingles down her spine. They eddied onto a moment of pure passion, long after in the course of love making, ecstasy filled their beings as the delirious frenzy that they were wrapped in, matured to bring quiet to their thirsting bodies.

She placed his head over his chest and hugged him with a peace she had missed many a night. Brushing her hair aside from the sweat on her brow, he felt a kiss graze over his laboring chest. Her hands slid on the thin sheen of sweat over his torso and he smiled as she picked it up to place it over his shoulder.

"I missed you" she whispered back as another kiss landed on her forehead.

He couldn't say anything except to kiss her on her lips as she turned. There was something about make up sex he couldn't spell and this one time when it was ever so slow and unrushed, that making love to her left an aftertaste that was far from sating his need for her.  And it confirmed that some hungers hardly ever could, for they are etched into an abyss within, so far from reaching that it takes more time to discover them in the first place...

Looking up to the wide open sky, that was studded with a distant star or two in clusters, she let out a content smile, thinking of the night they had star gazed on his birthday. Perhaps tonight was time to rekindle their silly pastime, she pondered. Almost with half wanting to rush inside from fear of possible intrusion, she lifted her head to look into his eyes. It had a tinkle from the reflection of a far star or from their love making; she was unclear, albeit, it blurred her fears and pronounced her desire to lie beneath the sprawling night.

"So where is Polairs again?" She asked knowing it was the brightest star of the night sky and already having spotted the Big Dipper once in a cursory glance.

Once she lay on him, he lifted her index finger and guided her way through the Milky Way. When it just didn't seem enough of squinting and going cross eyed over distant stars, they were unconsciously compelled to abandon their brief endeavor in search of bold and passionate ones. 

It's finally done people...Do let me know how you liked it. I can only hope its as good as the hype I gave. The comments are quite disheartening...not even as many as  the number of likes and its definitely not motivating to send PMs out (I haven't been sending any). So please...do grace the thread and make your presence felt. THANKS to all who have been standing by so far. It means a lot.

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is something about make up sex...and how it's used as a peace offering..more intense, and hot! I liked it how Maan and Geet both unconsciously wanted to put the  fight behind them and focus on the pleasure of life..<sign!> I guess it allows them to see the fight for what it really was!

I am a foreplay junkie...๐Ÿ˜‰

ps.. H: don't hold back anything...and I liked how they went for the full nine yards!
Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it !!!
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it... awesome update...
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous updates!

Ah, the cat and mouse chase is finally over and Maan apologized too...not to forget the foreplay made it all the more interesting.

That was such a sensuous update. Loved it how you are going back in time and re-creating their moments of past with a new added flavor of love. That thumb mittens and star locating updates are one of my most favourites and it was delightful getting a glimpse of it in this new setting.

Can't wait for the next parts...do continue soon.

Edited by Starry_night - 12 years ago