Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This Ma(a)n is something. Seriously! First of all he tantalizes her and then acts as if he never meant it... Geet really needs to get into action. Lolz. It's definitely getting interesting! Do continue soon.

I'm all for an update of Iyer and Khurana...hope to read that soon.
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.
Maan is such a tease.
Al this while his acts were indicating something and he said
something else at the end 😲
Geet too  was doing the same all this while
She was getting close to him giving in to all his demands
and then reiterating the fact that she is not going to bed with him.
Looks like Maan gave her a taste of her own medicine.
The words he whispered into Geet's ears at the end were superb.
This game of theirs is getting so interesting.
Cant wait  for the next part.
Waiting to read iyer and khurana too.
Continue soon.

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
About your question.
I have witnessed it too.
I was enjoying the beauty of Zurich sitting next to my dozing hubby in the city tour bus.
As we turned around a lake i saw a couple in their birthday suits making out  😳
I come from a very strict   PDA banned kind of family and the place i ended up living is  full of PDA everywhere πŸ˜†
Especially during this summer times i have to literally shut my kids  eyes and mouths if we are anywhere near the pool.

Originally posted by: Ramhari

About your question.
I have witnessed it too.
I was enjoying the beauty of Zurich sitting next to my dozing hubby in the city tour bus.
As we turned around a lake i saw a couple in their birthday suits making out  😳
I come from a very strict   PDA banned kind of family and the place i ended up living is  full of PDA everywhere πŸ˜†
Especially during this summer times i have to literally shut my kids  eyes and mouths if we are anywhere near the pool.

THANK YOU Ramhari. You have been very active and keeping the thread alive. It means so much to me.

WOW that is quite embarrassing. Did you come across a similar situation where you would have to face the couple again? In my case, they didn't know that I saw them, which is good. But imagine when both parties are aware and would have to come face to face again.
Guys PM me with a yes or no. That will do. I just need to know how common this is. I have had 2 responses so far.
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

@ Aarya: H se kuch seekho! Smart gal got it in one, what I meant! 

@ H: Check your PM dabba πŸ˜† and please make him suffer, H

@Pixs...perfection ko improve karna mushkil hain..aur humko seekhana ushe bhi jaya mushkil hain... πŸ˜†

@H...~Small is the number of them that see with their own eyes, and feel with their own hearts!

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ummm...I know I have s reserved post to take care of before i answer this, but I request for more time before i sit down to write what i want to!

about your question, ummm... I haven't had the pleasure/horror to face such a situation😳
and now that I am grown up, i guess, its good because I would have really had a hard time facing the couple, because i would have considered it my fault to have infringed upon their privacy knowingly or unknowingly!😳
love
Swati
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 6thElement

WMD  🀣

She thinks York peppermint patty is one...and her feigning damsel in distress look, large doe eyes going blink...blink...and a slight pout as the she tries to eat them off her dripping fingers. Of course she doesn't go to the painful extent of wrapping her sari again...Its too late in night to bother about proprieties.
Now imagine Maan leaning on the opposite kitchen counter and gulping down a glass of water... helpless too, and ardently hopes only the steam comes out...

THANKS GUYS...for all your comments. I do have special mentions and will post them soon.

So another question. And really crucial. Have you walked in another couple sharing a intimate moment (I mean even a kiss)?
I'm talking about relatives and only upto your sibling. Let's refrain from going any higher in the relationship tree branch.πŸ˜›

Let me confess. I actually have (I'm no voyeur). The story  goes something like this. I go down to get flowers for pooja. My downstairs tenants have the window open and their newly married son and daughter-in-law are sleeping cuddled in bed with only a sheet. I was at an age where I smiled and thought  Gosh! they must be feeling so hot, that is why they are sleeping in their petticoat just like me. I was 7 or 9 years old. πŸ˜›

Reason I'm asking...I want to put in a scene in NY times but  not sure anybody else have had a similar experience...Thoughts?

You question takes me back to my college days. Ours was a residential college, the boys hostel and girls hostel flanked the either sides of the main block. We have a cafeteria right at the back of the main block, with the main entry being a set stairs winding up from the girl's hostel side of the building. It had a slight caved in gap in front of the cafeteria's door, from where it led up to the next floor. Incidentally, after college hours were over, it was the only entry kept open to access the Library and Computer Lab on the top floor, at night. 

Now this place was the most used and the most notorious corner of the whole college. It was named The Dark Corner, coz no light bulb installed there would remain for more than a day. It was the haunt of the most enamored couples of the college. 

The point of the background build-up above is that the sight of a a couple making-out, kissing or simply cuddling was not very uncommon. 

Also it kept us abreast of all the latest link-ups and break-ups.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maan is such a teaser!!!!!
I didnt expect that line from him.
But it was funny as well to read Geet's expression.
I loved the whole saree scene. It was really good...
Thanks ... Eager to read next...
myedward12 thumbnail
my vote goes to Maan!
he helped her in all the worst situation without expecting any thing from her, so it is dear maanπŸ˜‰
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...superb parts...loved it... loved Naina and Rishab's part as well