Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 91: The Hours Update 2

Both didn't move to break the silence that had followed. He had come back to his original spot in the couch and settled with 'The New York Times' newspaper and she had pulled up a magazine from the coffee table. Just like that, as if their short-lived moments of shared intimacy had not been a time of their recent past, they had gone back to their sour, grumpy moods. Even Maan had given up and distracted himself with the Wall Street section of the newspaper, but she couldn't help staring him from the corner of her eyes, watching for any sign of hope.

Babaji! She cried as the anguish in her built up. It was growing into an obsessive need to have him to do something...anything about the distance between them. Of course, she wanted it all, including his plans to cajole her and god forbid, she would not let them take flight. Unless he was going to stop bulldozing her with his ruthless ego and in exchange seek out for any peace offering with an apology included. Since when had she developed such complex wants? she wondered. But the indifference was only rubbing salt over her wounds and a closure (Hell with him...like she didn't want one) to their night appeared far than near. All until she noticed him wiggling his toes and observed his feet shake away as if he was thrumming with a similar anxiety. Unable to put up with the silent torcher, that they were generously treating themselves to, she gave in biting back on her ego.

"Is something the matter with your toes?" She asked furrowing her head, only wanting to come across inquisitive and nothing more; definitely not desperate to strike a conversation with him.

"Why? Do you have a problem with that too?"

When she glowered back at him, he feared losing the opportunity that was perhaps drawing its doors to a close again, and so he quickly made amends for his last remark.

"I think it's just stiff...Had Daadi been here, I would have asked her to crack my knuckles" He said wondering where he had come up with that, while he fixed his gaze to the paper in his hand. Lord! Now he was turning into a glib liar too? To add to the mix, he couldn't help maintain the serious tone of his voice, like that was his need of the hour and it quite well did its job of making her fall for the trap.

Trap or not, she was convincing herself to believe that he was in a state of discomfort. It didn't matter to which degree of pain he was complaining about, but for now, it was enough that it was helping as an ice-breaker.

"Oh!" she exclaimed almost sounding sorry for him and bent to shift one of his feet into her lap. He followed willingly with an initial protest, although when he felt her ruffling sari underneath his ankle, he hid behind the newspaper and gave out a silly grin.  Running her palm underneath his ankle, she gently wiggled his toe and in a very swift but tender tug, she pulled it between her index and thumb finger. He thought he was slipping in a mire of mushiness, but the feeling that rose in him when he heard his toe pop, was sending a tingle up his spine. Literally too and the latter was definitely superseding the former as he came to rest from the jerk of her pull. She moved from one finger to the other leading him with a false notion of intimacy. And she didn't even why the not-so-selfless act was showering her with an illusion of bliss, but apparently it was and she couldn't shrug off the feeling either.

He realized he would have to turn further into the sofa for his other leg to come into the exact favorable position. At that same moment, he couldn't brush aside the thought of lying down on her lap. Just as the last time, he wanted to push his luck once more.

Without words to keep her company, she was making do with whatever she could get that instance. In a despairing silence, she bent once more, to reach out to his other feet. Right on cue he gave out a low cry of pain, holding his forehead and their eyes met.

"You know what would help" he drawled and quickly pivoted about his sitting position and drew himself closer to fall back into her lap. She had not the least but expected it, but when he kept up his straight face and continued to maintain his facade of being interested in the sordid financial news, she couldn't hold back the betraying stiff smile. "May be you can press here" He said pointing to his temples. The thrill of wanting to see her reaction and her actions in response to his then bold act was making him go bonkers.

Well, what he did he know, it actually worked and without so much as another word, she rubbed her palms, raising the warmth of her hand and pressed her palm against his forehead. His eyes closed the same instant as his raised hand with the newspaper, came to rest on his torso. Perhaps there was nothing fake about the moment at all, he considered for the shortest time. His doubts only lasted until she leaned in to brush a kiss on his forehead.

"You still do know that I'm not going to bed with you right?" She was rather stating with the same mischief as last time.

Nevertheless she had clearly indicated that it had all been nothing but returned favors. And only she knew, for now, that it had a personal motive too...

To be continued...
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
ohh i am loving the cold war...
nobody seems to give in...
but hasini tell them that the time is running out...
i hope they dont regret their so called smart play later...

plz continue soon
Edited by libra25 - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL! These two na *SMH*

Despite Maan's best efforts, looks like Geet is going to be successful in teaching Maan one lesson- Not all fights get resolved between the sheets!

Are Dadi and Naini going to be out the whole night or the poor two going to be allowed entry to the appartment tonight?šŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
someone's on a roll...keep it goin'!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A lot of Maan's behavior is rubing off onto his darling wife... well, a taste of his own medicine. Brilliant Hasini. I do hope they have "a long night" and we are given every small detail about it. šŸ˜‰
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh . Soo bad when will Maan learn to manofy his wife whom he loves so much and can do anything to be in her company .
I seriously think that sooner or later geet will be singing "main kya karoon ram mujke buddha mil Gaya" Hope all gets well soon.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 85: Blind fold Update 1: Hmm? Blindfolds ha? Kind of on the kinky sideā€¦well since you know me well that is the first place I think! But since this is you, I'm sure there's a deeper metaphoric significance!

Sporting a look like a kid on the street robbed of her favorite bauble that she felt had been rightfully hers- this is such a cute imageā€¦.I can image the expression on her face!

She wants another flower arrangementā€¦the mood swings are def kicking inā€¦"token of closure"ā€¦.it never stops with these 2!

Despite the fact that he had argued multiple times over his preference to showing his love, than speaking about it, it had put her off, quite a bit. When distance separated them far enough, words were all they had, she had told him, but he had cleverly diverted their conversation course stating that he was a better man of action, than to fish for words to coin his feelings. ā€“I really liked this partā€¦especially the "words were all they had part"ā€¦you think distance makes the heart go fonder, but nok jhoks never stop!

So she's wearing a scandalous blouseā€¦revealing quite a lot huh?! So maybe my blindfold assumption was right on! Nice description on how beautiful she looked!

She has grown so much since the beginningā€¦.can't imagine her saying "hush" or "the night is still young" or playing him with her looksā€¦she totally playing himā€¦I just know it! Her plan to seductively get him to do what she wants!!! Whatever the case, I loved it!!! When I read I thought it's so short, but oops there's a part 2!!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 85: Blind fold Update 2: And the FUN continues!!! I was right she knew the power of her beauty like "the back of her hand"ā€¦.nice one! He's lke her voodoo dollā€¦.LOL!!!

"Maan...you have to stop drooling": This is going down in history as one of the most funniest lines out of Geet's mouthā€¦and also an epic one!  "Stupor" the word made me think of humming bridsā€¦didn't know why, but then I remembered my bio notes and my teacher talking about humming birds and their stupor stateā€¦okay that was totally randomā€¦IGNORE! LOL!

Now she's going all shy *slaps forehead*ā€¦this one is truly something else! Now she remembers their in his bro-in-law's homeā€¦how convenient! ARGH!!

Awww! The kissing shuruā€¦.how lovelyā€¦keep it goin'!  She's shivering with his touchā€¦it's already established, but honestly who wouldn't?!šŸ˜‰

Pool-side romance how cuteā€¦or garden-sideā€¦but still! Sher wants to go "up-stairs"ā€¦of course he does!ā˜ŗļø

A brilliant sensual symphony it was, as her senses focused on nothing but his caress on her naked skin.- HOW-DY! Now that would make an awesome pick up lineā€¦'hey beautiful, the touch of your skin is like a brilliant sensual symphony'ā€¦.OMG! I need to focus readingā€¦this is getting to good! I love how to build up the tension to it's highest peak and then bam the climax! Hope you enjoyed that play on words! I know I did!!!!šŸ˜†

GAME TIME!!! And there's a part 3ā€¦.kya?! Nearly about to faint!!! AHHH!

@ Sweet coco: Right back at you, because you are on a roll...

You are making me crack up here with your random thoughts. I mean that pick up was hilarious, because I was totally imagining the guy getting beaten to a pulp after that. That is coming into reality only if the guy is wasted I guess.

Now symphony, brought this OS back to my mind. I had forgotten than I had even written it to start with.
Did you get a chance to read Churchgate Symphony? The link is in the first page of NY times. Its a very mushy one, but straight forward and no rangeela...deela scenes šŸ˜‰ (Lord! where did that come from). If you are interested, do check out.

Thanks for stopping by and posting long ones...Given that I'm going on and on with NY times, I have to appreciate your diligent catch up and writing up of individual comments for each update. That is something and a true honor.

Thanks,
Hasini

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
H!

Guy getting beat up?! Nahin! That line would be 10 times classier than the things I've heard...any more "angel" lines and I'm gonna kill someone!

What can I say you bring out the funny in me! Yes and I'm the QUEEN of random...I don't know how but this one thing I was reading an article about Kevin Bacon and started dreaming about cheese...see most random thoughts in a day award goes to ME!

No I haven't read that...def shall check it out ASAP!!! Man you're writing so much in the past year...maybe you should consider getting it all published and stuff!!! You're fantastic at it...and you know it too!

What no deela stuff...BOO! You know how much my character is dheela...I would enjoy it so much!!! But that's cool...sometimes being seeda is best!!!šŸ˜†