Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Precap sounds very interesting
Now I am starting to have doubts on my vote
I totally agree with what you said about women.
Waiting to see how long Geet can hold her hands back
with Shirtless Maan around
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Maan doesn't learn some tactics to fight and survive the battle of romance, then he may be a lifer in the doghouse! 😆

My bet is on my fav! Maan to the 'cathouse'!
😉
Edited by night13 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: night13

If Maan doesn't learn some tactics to fight and survive the battle of romance, then he may be a lifer in the doghouse! 😆

My bet is on my fav! Maan to the 'cathouse'!
😉

Chi Chi babaji. Bolo baba Maan singh Khurana ki jai! He only slips and faints for his own Urvashi, Geet.

Are we sure now that Maan doesn't have any tricks up his collar?
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
yaar hasini..
ab jaldi se update de do...
main to soch soch ke pagal ho gayi hoon..who will go to the doghouse😆
Part 90: Rush Update 3

"Maan Bhaiya" She rolled her eyes "Let's just say one day the phone is going to permanently fuse with his body, I mean I have never seen him spend so much talking" Naini gave out the flippant remark, making Geet look up with surprise. With an unwilling smile lacing her lips, she leaned back into the pillow on Naini's bed.

She had walked out of their room after looping her shirt buttons. Once the pleasantries were exchanged, the three women of the house settled in Naini's current bedroom and indulged in the biologically ingrained act of gossiping. It piqued her wavering thoughts as and when Naini generously updated her with the happenings at her New York home. However she couldn't help notice how her sister-in-law was taking to unintentional derision of her elder brother. The glum aura that had perpetually surrounded her was beginning to seem like it had not been there to start with. At once she recognized it was not the communication tunnels that had recently opened up between the siblings and that the certainty in her language and the frivolous mood came from hope of another kind. That it was no way accidental at all either, leading her to conclude it was entirely coinciding with her sudden trip back from Catalina. It partially put her out of misery that she was reading at least one kin of the family right. Her husband was another challenge she will deal with later.

She drifted in and out of the conversations, staying aloof at the time, which signaled her frame of mind more conspicuously to Naini and Daadima. Almost as if on cue to Geet's prayers to be left alone, Naini scooped herself up on her in a hurry.

"We have to go Daadi, else we will be very late" she said, her tone coming higher up than necessary, which jerked Geet out of the web of thoughts she was caught in.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked, looking from Daadi's surprised face to Naini.

"Oh!" Daadi steadied her voice, picking up a lie at Naini's wink,"An old friend invited us over to her new place...its just 45 mts upstate. Naini is driving me there" The elder didn't need much direction to understand her granddaughter's hinting at the much-needed privacy for the still-in-honeymoon-phase couple. It had taken Daadi half of nothing for coming up with her smooth plan.

Scurrying on their feet, the duo packed a few night essentials, bid farewell to the unsuspecting couple and flew out the door even before ten minutes had passed since the instance Naini had originally announced their abrupt plan to leave.

"I feel bad Daadi..."she said after they were away from the door by a good distance, "We moved in right after they came back from their honeymoon. It was not like we had another choice either" Her face lit up with the sense of achievement she had accomplished tonight.

Upon hearing her casual remark, Daadi was fazed and made the elder look back at her with disapproving shock. Since when did she start treating her life's only emotional turmoil with such callousness?

Quickly ignoring to catch on to her undertones, Daadima diverted the conversation.

"So where are we going?"

"Not far Daadi, I thought we will crash at Meera's place, what say?" she said and Daadi stopped short, digging into her handbag, like she had mentioned purgatory itself. But Meera's apartment would truly be nothing short of Dante's hell, if Naini found Rishabh there, Daadima thought. And the very realization, made her mock a cough - as if to mask her own loud reflections - to excuse her coming to a sudden halt.

"Are you ok Daadi?" Naini asked in concern.

"I think I left my nighttime medications back in the room, will you go fetch it Naini" She continued to appear busy digging into her purse as she purposefully avoided looking at Naini.

"Uh! Daadi, I mean...What if?" Her hesitation rung clearly in her tone "Ok, forget it, I will go get it" She instantly turned back to the door and gave it a loud obvious banging to alert the love pair of her entry. Her imagination was running a mile a minute at the possibilities of what she could be interrupting that second and the pondering flushed a scarlet tinge to her cheeks.

Although, now that she was indoors after unlocking the door with her key, her original images didn't compare to what she saw. Maan was seated in the couch with his cellphone, busy texting, while their bed room door was closed shut.

"We forgot Daadi's medicine" she let Maan know, just as she saw the question arise to his lips. He didn't entertain her with anything more and so she sped fast to the bedroom and was out the door in no time. She was no longer bothered for her brother and sister-in-law as she left the house; the forceful gushing sound of water from their bedroom had relieved her of the little doubt she had entertained at the entryway. Weren't they adults to handle it all?, she amended her last thought while locking up the front door once again.

"Here Daadi" She extended her arm with the large medicine box, even as she was a few feet behind Daadima. She sighted her hanging up on a call and noticed Daadi's features set in a worry, which made her brow shoot up with questions.

Realizing Naini had sensed her panic; she eased into a sly smile. "Just someone from India about the office. I asked them not to disturb Maan now"

The response must have convinced her, for they moved towards the elevator without another question. Only one floor down, on their way to tonight's sojourn and Daadima prayed that there was enough time to set things in the order they had just planned over phone.

Meera got the door for them, with her hair sticking out as if she was already half way through the sleep routine. Apologizing for her yawning, she right away invited them in. Yash came over to greet them as well and nodded mid way as Naini explained the situation to them. It puzzled Naini that the young couple could think of crashing early on a Friday night. In all the time she had been with Abhi they had never... She forced herself to abandon the musing as Yash's voice reached her ears.

"Yeah sure...Geet's room still has the entire set up" He cast a nervous smile at Meera.

Awnn, he gave an accompanying yawn under the pretext of being groggy and with another unsure smile, bid his goodnight to them and left the room.

Weird, Naini assumed, but her supposing could be unreasonable too, she concluded. For all she knew, they were likely the early-to-bed kinds. Meera stuck around for some more time as the three women chatted up in the living room. While Naini and Meera were still in conversation, Daadima, faked to fall asleep in the couch, with her head comforted by a large pillow. Since there was no way in the world, she was going to wake Daadima up for the plush comforts of the mattress, she threw a sheet up, spreading it to its length and brought it tuck it by her chin. A warmth of belonging flooded inside her as she gazed at her all-seeing-all-knowing Daadima. Somehow the sentiments that stirred inside her, confirmed that this is how grandmothers felt when they tucked their granddaughters to bed. Meera, taking in the intimate moment, couldn't help long for the feelings of content that Naini was going through. Hoping she would have a family of her own one-day, she got up to pat Naini on her back. She mouthed a silent good night to Naini and then left, leaving Naini alone in the living room.

She gave out a sigh contemplating on the path her life would have taken, had Daadima been a part of her arrogant youth years. Perhaps, there was a parallel universe, where her life was everything that her current one wasn't. Almost wanting to run back to cuddle in her Daadi's lap and cry out asking her to tell her that 'All was going to be ok', she fell back into the bed with a thud. Taking a moment, to close her eyes, she took in a deep breath and meditated on the flow of air through her lungs to calm her agonized self. With another sigh, she got to her feet and dragged herself in front of the mirror that stood beside the bed. The room was still dark with the ribbons of night-light pouring through the windows. Bored to the core, she crossed her hands around her waist to reach for the slits of her kurta and that is when she heard a ruffle...then a slithering movement...

Her senses alerted her to another presence in the room. A snake or another critter was improbable in New York, let alone on the 24th floor of the building although another human was not and so she turned around in a blink to reach for the switch just as an eerie mix of emotion coursed through her body. It was too late by then...a quick tug on her wrist made her screech simultaneously. And before the sound would completely slip her throat, a tight and firm palm closed down on her mouth. In an instinctive response, she elbowed the hard wall of chest that closed in on her from behind. But there was little she could do against her formidable captivator. Her panic grew in degrees as she took in the strength of the man who was holding her. He let her go that same instant and she shivered, tumbling down into a fall on the ground. The form of the man, in front of her seemed predictably familiar as she traced the darkened silhouette against the faint light coming in from the blinds. Pulling her up to his towering height, he turned her around to face the mirror. Her chest heaved with fright as a hand with a menacing knife landed close to her neck. His free hand slipped inside her kurta in a rush and with contrast to his gruff moves, traced her bare skin tenderly. In utter disgust, she scrunched her eyes and whipped her head away, giving him more access to her nape. With an unbearable groan, he brushed his lips on her bare skin, but when the need burst upon contact, he nipped her there. It intimidated her as the roughness in his actions, aroused her strangely.

"Strip for me Senorita" a hoarse whisper, threatened her.

To be continued...

Two more parts pending. Sorry for the delayed post. Hopefully my block co-operates. Let me know people. The number of posts and likes are dwindling...I look to you people to keep me going. THANKS to all those who are standing by my side so far. 

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
R! for Love!

<edit>

The trap is set, and the one who is setting the trap is getting trapped.. lol! I am starting to like Daddi, she is one of a kind! 

Did you know that once you strip that down, you realize it's all about the voice
...And if you strip senorita... make sure you strip it all away! ðŸ˜‰

ps.. I am really sad that you are making poor Daddi sleep on the couch.. you should at least be considerate to her age. 😭

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is what I call telepathy! I just checked this page on a whim and voila! 😊

You ended the update on a cliffhanger dearEdited by pushpi - 12 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...
but who's d guy i hope its rishab...lol...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant. You made us wait long this time. Waiting for the other 2 parts. I do hope Maan and Geet make-up in the next part. I dont like it when they are fighting ðŸ˜ƒ
febinyusuff thumbnail
awesome update honey.. loved it..
hope Rishi-Naini will patch up tonight..😉😉😉😉

please continue soon.