Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
No prizes for guessing who is going to be in the dog house tonight!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont know what it is about couples that makes them want to chop of their nose to spite their face- thats what happened here as well!
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -pixie-

No prizes for guessing who is going to be in the dog house tonight!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont know what it is about couples that makes them want to chop of their nose to spite their face- thats what happened here as well!

@ ALL

I couldn't hold myself back after seeing our dear pixie's post.
You all know how I read up your comments, very close to your posting and even since I saw Sharddha's post my hand's have been itching for bets...

Care to put money on who is going to the dog house? (evil grins)
Perhaps there is a prize, if you consider a hot update as one?

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6thElement

@ ALL

You all know how I read up your comments, very close to your posting and even since I saw Sharddha's post my hand's have been itching for bets...

Could i please bet on Maan since he mistook Geet's intentions of prioritizing  Rishabh and giving Maan a surprise over  her longing to meet Maan
Can we please please ask for a hot update even if we dont win
Participation could also count right
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@ ALL

You are going to put Geet in the doghouse?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Really...I mean seriously, Maan is something...first of all he is such a DQ and now he is going to work himself up into a rage just to put her in the doghouse...and poor thing will give in and manao him...

I think she should throw him out of the bedroom...Sleeping on the couch for the two days that shes in NY will do him and his ego a world of good...

No prizes for guessing who got ticked off by their husband big time today morning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramhari

Could i please bet on Maan since he mistook Geet's intentions of prioritizing  Rishabh and giving Maan a surprise over  her longing to meet Maan 
Can we please please ask for a hot update even if we dont win 
Participation could also count right

Participation definitely counts when you are the first to get to the bets. Hot Update? I'm sure I know I will get chappals if I say I'm trying my hand at comedy again. But let's see.

Originally posted by: -pixie-

You are going to put Geet in the doghouse?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Really...I mean seriously, Maan is something...first of all he is such a DQ and now he is going to work himself up into a rage just to put her in the doghouse...and poor thing will give in and manao him...

I think she should throw him out of the bedroom...Sleeping on the couch for the two days that shes in NY will do him and his ego a world of good...

No prizes for guessing who got ticked off by their husband big time today morning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm still taking bets pixie, so I'm taking that you are betting on Geet. The post is half way through and my usual fickle mind is actually quite stubborn about the way I'm writing this one. I can only hope that it will all come out as per your expectations. 

DQ? Drama queen?

Somebody is definitely sleeping in the living room...and its not because they are thrown out by the other. You will see. 

So pixie, I dont know if M or G are going to the doghouse , but I think I know someone is πŸ˜‰

Thanks you guys for responding to my silly post.
libra25 thumbnail
i will say maan is in trouble...
women have better control over their wishes and urges than maan...
and now maan will have a hard time bringing geet down...
i am actually expecting some light banter full of sarcasm and humor...
so i bet maan is definitely in the doghouse
Precap: Part 90: Rush Update 3.

Its been a long time, since I gave precaps so thought will give one for this. It's a long update and taking quite a bit of time to write the scenes. So keep you all going, here is one scene I'm writing now for the draft.

"...While they were half way bickering about his last win, his menacing cellphone began to ring once again. She scowled at once and he got up to pick the phone that was dangerously close to falling off the table as it buzzed with vibration. He paced the living room a few feet away from the couch she was seated in. It was only obvious that he was drifting to a world, where his flippancy just had to disappear. His forehead furrowed in obstinate worry and splayed hands on his hip, reminded her of her own stringent days in his closed cabin. When at that, and she didn't need to know particularly why, but sometime in between him unbuttoning his shirt and callously falling back to the other end of the couch she was seated in, her lips went dry and the first queer mix of uneasiness and anxiety surfaced. She gulped now, looking away. The tips of her fingers had a tingle that was making it come alive with a want to trace it over his bare chest. Scrunching up her eyes in disgust at her shameless require she later shot him another look surreptitiously from the corner of her eye. Good heavens! she exclaimed as she noticed that the shirt was now completely off. She shifted in her seat feeling nervous, for she thought there was little hope she was going to last the night with the refinements and propriety of a lady..."

Hope you all like it.

Originally posted by: libra25

i will say maan is in trouble...
women have better control over their wishes and urges than maan...
and now maan will have a hard time bringing geet down...
i am actually expecting some light banter full of sarcasm and humor...
so i bet maan is definitely in the doghouse

Alright considered Libra. Thanks for calling out your thoughts.
Maan - 2
Geet - 1

For women I feel its more mental. As long as desired closure is given by their men, I think women succumb equally to animal attraction and impulses. Would you agree?

Yes there is quite a bit of dialogue exchange...whether its mirthful or not, I will let you decide. I know I suck at comedy. πŸ˜†

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Loved it.
Maannet are longing for each other's company.
Maan took exta hour just to kill the time without Geet being around.
But Geet came all the way just to help Rishabh and make an surprise for Maan.
Now Maan needs to work hard for the making up session.
Actuallly to be precies I was expecting for Rishabh-Naina update.
Ever since I read their relationship, they keep running in my mind.
Eager to read about Maanet and Rishabh-Naina...
Update soon...

libra25 thumbnail

Alright considered Libra. Thanks for calling out your thoughts.
Maan - 2
Geet - 1

For women I feel its more mental. As long as desired closure is given by their men, I think women succumb equally to animal attraction and impulses. Would you agree?

Yes there is quite a bit of dialogue exchange...whether its mirthful or not, I will let you decide. I know I suck at comedy. πŸ˜†

i totally agree that women succumb equally...
i even say that women are more difficult to satiate than men...
they take more time and pleasureπŸ˜†
Edited by libra25 - 12 years ago