Frequent Posters

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful update.
I am jumping in joy because Geet   is back
The family picture is complete now.
I remember Dadima's words during Maaneet's wedding
about the family pic not being complete.
Poor geet had to change her travel plans because of Rishabh.
Since Maan was unaware of it he went crazy and stressed himself
But looks like that didnt help him either.
In the last few lines their longing for each other was so beautifully described.
Maan's words were beautiful but Geet's I miss you more said it all.
Waiting for the next one.

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited* 😳

Sorry I was absent for 1 long month due to exams...but I done n I'm here 😊

Ah! finally done with the thread 4...and what should I say??? I'm enthralled...gosh it was something of a  whole roller coaster ride...SF...NY..Maan Geet...Rishab and Naini too...the way you've carved each n everything is indeed beautifully...something right out of the pages of life..could feel each n every emotion they were coursing through...you indeed are a very wonderful writer...i won't go in the intricacy of all d posts but in all they all were brilliant and the way u linked up was awesome...u c continuously studying for a month has reduced my words..and I'm falling short of them...

Wonderful read...waiting for the further turn of events...!!!! 😊

Take   Care,
Fatima

Edited by -shabnoor- - 12 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it... superb...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hummm, How is Geet going to make it up to Maan now... ☺️

cannot wait to read more. 
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really missed Yash-Meera's track. Been some time didnt hear but them
Opsy Dadima thinks Geet is pregnant. She is in dilemma for an conformation.
I hope she wont make it as an announcement before confronting anyone.
Wow Rishabh is moving to NY!!! That a great news. Am loving this.
Loved the way everyone tries to  convince Rishabh to stay back at NY.
All are trying hard to pack back this love birds.
Wonder how long Naina going to resist Rishabh, having him staying just one floor below her.
This is going to be really fun..
aww~~ Maaneet are really missing each other.
Geet should be regretting on her own act to stay away from her family.
Really hope that she will be coming back soon to NY.

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Geet is back!!!! oh That would be so much of fun.
I love having her around NY.
Maan is really craving for Geet.
Her mere presence would made his day...
Loved it...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 82 Memory lane: Week-end at Catalina…WHOA! Seems like fun! I can't wait…hopefully week-end of good memories and fun….loads and loads of fun!

Cold crisp wind tickled and played their senses reviving every emotion to play out differently...more buoyant on their faces, when their hearts carried a deadweight in wraps.So utterly beautiful…I love it so much….the use of the words buoyant and deadweight…lovely!

RisNi scene was so cute…the rain in the BG and then her face to face with him! AWWW!!! He has soft brown eyes that dazzle. Wait…that's Abhi….so confused, who's Abhi?!

Wow! Catalina sounds so beautiful…have you been there?! Okay that was just a side thought…the description is really really really nicely written!

she was ingrained inside of him to such depths that he would have passed the moments with the same agony anywhere else.- This one is my personal fav…makes my heart beat a little faster…that's have good it is!

How the love story started was so cute…and he was "bound by her charms"….nice! What a cute beginning and now after all these years…this is where they stand! I demand a happy ending!

Dadi and Geet rock…time for plan B….what's plan B….can't wait! It's gonna be great! Geet is so smart!

Awesome update…time for the next part!

BTW: I'm so inspired by you that I'm going to start writing a Gurti FF!!! I can't wait…I hope you get a chance to read it!

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 83: Submission Update 1: This sounds good and ohhh….there's 2 parts! PSCYHED!

OMG! Dadima was supposed to faint and Geet did…so funny! So this is where it starts….she's preggers?! AHHH!

The house is such a dream…willow trees…my favs!

Such a beautiful song…and so utterly disappointing…and it suits them perfectly…these 2 knuckleheads need to read between the lines!

"it spoke volumes of the man's surrender to his lover, which he had claimed to be his state ever since he laid his eyes on her"- Love love love this so much!!!

And the ending line…just "bas ek pal"---one moment was all that was needed to break them apart…EPIC!!!!

WHOA! This part was so short…can't believe it's already over!!! LOL!!!

@ Sweet Coco

I'm so glad you are catching up. Naini alone calls Rishabh, Abhi. Hope that clarifies. Also tell me if you like Rishabh and Naini?

I know everyone here like them.

THANK YOU for having the indomitable patience and going through each one of them and commenting for every update.
CONGRATULATIONS on the FF. I will PM later.

Hasini

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry Hasini,
I did catch up with all your updates however a comment is long due and i promise to be back with it soon...

BY the way... loving all your updates (nothing new about that right 😉) ... Please continue and forget my request not 😉
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago